yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coffee shop mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee shop mix

So you're sitting in a coffee shop reading your book, and you see a few hot girls walk in a sit close to you. In this moment you're wishing you had some mones on. What would they be and what kind of mixes would you be using?

This is going to a very interesting thread, what age range would these hot girls be in?
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

20-30 age group

Comment

Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Copying your combo to test.

Comment

Aqua vitae is great for a fast hitter! I would say sob too but if it's a coffee shop most girls are hipsters and like the "nice guys"
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

The intimacy of your coffee shop shold be in your consideration. My fave has some areas about 6 feet apart but whole sections that are more like 12. I only have a few that are good at 12 feet. Even 6 feet is a stretch for some favorites. I should do some distance measurements. VooDoo by LAL hits the furthest. I've seen effects at 30 feet and probably more like 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                Aqua vitae is great for a fast hitter! I would say sob too but if it's a coffee shop most girls are hipsters and like the "nice guys"

Is it "punch a hipster day" yet?

Comment

I've noticed with XIST, i get some resistances the first time i used it on her, and this is a women I've known for years now. Would XIST have the same resistance factor from new girls as well? I'm looking for blends with no resistance, i think that the boyfriend one could do the trick, or maybe some evolve by itself, or in a mix.
                  Last edited by MRSNAKE; 12-20-2018, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

Is it "punch a hipster day" yet?
                    I wish that were real
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

it depandes on youre "game", what you are looking for and on what mones works best for you.

for example, if you you are looking just for hooking up, one mix you can go with is sob and A1.
                      wolf can also be very good, especially combined with dirty primitive.

if you are looking for something more then have xist on you at all times.
                      if you are not sure, i wouldnt start with xist, but thats just me and my game.

i havnt tried xist with av yet but for me, av at very low doses can be super effective in this scenario.
                      this is because its super fast hitting, very attractive, and gets tons of attantion.
                      at the right dose, you would look like a very interesting and attractive guy, you will get looks for sure from most girls.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

I've noticed with XIST, i get some resistances the first time i used it on her, and this is a women I've known for years now. Would XIST have the same resistance factor from new girls as well? I'm looking for blends with no resistance, i think that the boyfriend one could do the trick, or maybe some evolve by itself, or in a mix.
                        No I think the resistance you speak of is due to a woman that is already familiar with your phero signature is taking in the new sig and is subconscously evaluating what is different. New women should have no such reaction. That is my take on it anyway. Good luck!!
                        Ammo:
                        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

Ammo:

Comment

Most crazy I've seen is BCE, Bliss as spray, Cohesion and Evolve as oils. Prepare for softcore sexual assault. Beyond that Boyfriend has had the best reports. I have fond memories of women grabbing me, nearly kissing me the first time they meet me, and a host of other strange behaviors. Thing was all this stuff happened during the day. Walking into shops and stores.

For straight "fun" in a coffee shop, say you are a writter working, I would suggest Taboo and Connection also. They makes people strangely talkative which is kinda cool.

Comment

Can't wait to hear your report!

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                                Most crazy I've seen is BCE, Bliss as spray, Cohesion and Evolve as oils. Prepare for softcore sexual assault. Beyond that Boyfriend has had the best reports. I have fond memories of women grabbing me, nearly kissing me the first time they meet me, and a host of other strange behaviors. Thing was all this stuff happened during the day. Walking into shops and stores.

For straight "fun" in a coffee shop, say you are a writter working, I would suggest Taboo and Connection also. They makes people strangely talkative which is kinda cool.
                                Any issues mixing boyfriend and evolve together? I was shifting towards that.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Any issues mixing boyfriend and evolve together? I was shifting towards that.
                                  I got taken out on a date and then friendzoned. Im not pursuing this girl, Im just in her orbit because she is especially entertaining and relaxing to be around. So the friendzoning part was rather odd, but not unwanted. No one said anything about having sex with me but she wanted affirmation that I would not.... bend her over a bed. For that reason I think the mix is overbearing and possibly extreme. Boyfriend especially with other mones seems to suck up all the sexuality in the room and pile it on your head.

If you want an adventure boyfriend is it. Adding evolve I dont think does much beyond extend the range of the product some. Evolve by itself is sorta like, oh yay we are alone lets do stuff! With Boyfriend its more like, oh hey lets go be alone now. Needs more experimentation and reporting. But I sure as hell walked into a trap that day. I think two people with less issues going on would have shacked up that night honestly.

Comment

Well, if you're sitting in a coffee shop reading a book, based on that limited info, you're probably a beta-male. Ambitious Alpha-males have Sh*t to do, so you won't find them there. Based on that context, you'll want a "dating" mix as opposed to a "hookup" mix, because beta-males refuse to close.

Ideas:

Taboo

Catlord's Crazy Teen Mix - 6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend

Catlord's Special K mix - 2x Cohesion, 2x XiST, 4x Taboo

Holy Grail by HAX

Glace

LIIK (v1)

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                                      MRSNAKE commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Now on the other hand if i was actually planning a night out on the town, then ya i would agree with you, reading a book at a bar is not to alpha , but who really cares at the end of the day?

• theLaw
                                      theLaw commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Your original question was about what mones to wear while reading a book at a coffee shop. In your last two comments you actually made my point.

• MRSNAKE
                                      MRSNAKE commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I think your a sad little man.

You say Beta like it's a bad thing.

Comment

• theLaw
                                      theLaw commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Correct. For me. Betas want the female to escalate the interaction, which very rarely happens.

• Playboy
                                      Playboy commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      This is very true though.

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                                    Well, if you're sitting in a coffee shop reading a book, based on that limited info, you're probably a beta-male. Ambitious Alpha-males have Sh*t to do, so you won't find them there. Based on that context, you'll want a "dating" mix as opposed to a "hookup" mix, because beta-males refuse to close.

Not necessarily. I can work from wherever I need to and typically do work from a coffee shop once a week. That doesn't make me a beta male, just means that I'm trying to get the fuck out of the house and see humans...plus I need to keep up my coffee addiction...

I wouldn't say it's the venue that's the issue, it's the fact that folks should be more focused on actually engaging with said cute women instead of worrying about what mix to wear. I used to wear pheros while working out of a coffee shop but tbh, due to a combination of not having cute women to talk to on a regular basis and being busy, I just opt to engage with those that sit close to me (if they are willing to) and most of the time, I don't wear anything...phero related that is.

Comment

• theLaw
                                      theLaw commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Given that the alpha/beta labels are within the dominance hierarchy, I can see an alpha working for someone else, albeit in constant competition, but I see your point.

• Catlord17
                                      Catlord17 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      How about a self employed alpha? A real "alpha" doesn't care what others think of him, so he does whatever the fuck he wants. Including working from a coffee shop.

• Playboy
                                      Playboy commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      There are all sorts of reason, alltypes of people, all type of circumstances to sit in a coffee place and reading a book. To instantly label him a beta male, well logic just goes out the window.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X