yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copulins Spray

I see that phero XS sell the copulins spray seperately. What would be the dosing for this and would it help with getting out of the friend zone?

Try Xist for frinedzone. Cops may make you friend think you are having sex with someone else. never know how they willl react to that but I find older women like cops more than the real young.

Comment

Agree with Muestereate on this. You should go for Xist first. It's what the mix is supposed to do not cops. If you're already friend with her, why would she care if you recently have sex with someone else?

Comment

Last time I wore cops around a friendzone it made her horny to go screw her ex. Then the next day I had to listen to her complain. Different people have different reactions to getting horny. Cops alone has nothing to help steer it towards you, if that's even what you want.

Comment

And also it's still 90% you that will get you out of the friendzone. If you get Xist, it will help a bit in resetting her attraction towards you but you still need to be congruent with the mix and act that you're not her nice guy friend.

I have used many relationship/out of friendzone mixes and while these helped steer my targets' attraction towards me a bit, I still blew my opportunities many times. I don't know if you have ever used pheros before but it's not a love potion just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            And also it's still 90% you that will get you out of the friendzone. If you get Xist, it will help a bit in resetting her attraction towards you but you still need to be congruent with the mix and act that you're not her nice guy friend.

I have used many relationship/out of friendzone mixes and while these helped steer my targets' attraction towards me a bit, I still blew my opportunities many times. I don't know if you have ever used pheros before but it's not a love potion just saying.
            Well said ott posts and claims make people have too high of an expectation
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I once was a newbie who got all the mixes because I read too many rave reviews and reports. I'm not gonna lie I spent around $3k so far just in a year and only a hand few mixes work really well with my chemistry but I still have to put 90%+ effort doing my part.

Comment

i never tried copulins in spray but i would prefer the oil since having great success with it.
                never felt it lacked diffusion or range.

and copulins are a bit nastier then other molecules (not for me i love the smell) but i have heard from others that the spray form
                can be treaky to cover.
                and i also love to use it at the gym every time and over there you definitely want the oil.

about getting out of the friend zone:
                i am currently having my own experiment, mostly out of curiosity.
                i wouldnt count on getting out of the friend zone in most cases.

in order to have a decent chance you need to do the following:
                - break contact for a good amount of times, at least a few months.
                - when you meet her, come up with a story (it will be alot better if its true) about something you did in that time that can really change a person,
                like traveling (even for a few weeks) but it can be many things.
                idealy you can travel somewhere by yourself, be a man, do whatever you want without needing someone to hold youre hand.
                hit on many woman, have sex with some, if youre lucky, maybe have a short romance.
                come back with life changing experiences, for you most of all, not for her.
                if you are in the friend zone with a woman and its bothering you then you have alot to work on, to become the man you want to be my friend.

- make sure you behave differently then you did before. dont act like a friend again, tease her from time to time, dont filter yourself and make things sexual often! and better yet, act like it with every woman you find attractive so you wont find yourself in the same mess.
                - honestly there are different ways to approach that but i would say youre best bet is to go for a kiss in the first meeting you have since the seperation.
                you can say something like " i always liked you but now i see and feel something more" and then go for a kiss.
                remember you probably have nothing to lose. if you will present yourself as someone who steped up with hes manhood and go for what you want unapologetic, she will probably be ok even if shes still not into you.
                just brush it off like "i guess i was wrong haha maybe we are ment to be friends".

oh and yeah 3 prays xist and definitely some cops brother. cops will be great for that.

Comment

My brain hurts

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                    i never tried copulins in spray but i would prefer the oil since having great success with it.
                    never felt it lacked diffusion or range.

and copulins are a bit nastier then other molecules (not for me i love the smell) but i have heard from others that the spray form
                    can be treaky to cover.
                    and i also love to use it at the gym every time and over there you definitely want the oil.

about getting out of the friend zone:
                    i am currently having my own experiment, mostly out of curiosity.
                    i wouldnt count on getting out of the friend zone in most cases.

in order to have a decent chance you need to do the following:
                    - break contact for a good amount of times, at least a few months.
                    - when you meet her, come up with a story (it will be alot better if its true) about something you did in that time that can really change a person,
                    like traveling (even for a few weeks) but it can be many things.
                    idealy you can travel somewhere by yourself, be a man, do whatever you want without needing someone to hold youre hand.
                    hit on many woman, have sex with some, if youre lucky, maybe have a short romance.
                    come back with life changing experiences, for you most of all, not for her.
                    if you are in the friend zone with a woman and its bothering you then you have alot to work on, to become the man you want to be my friend.

- make sure you behave differently then you did before. dont act like a friend again, tease her from time to time, dont filter yourself and make things sexual often! and better yet, act like it with every woman you find attractive so you wont find yourself in the same mess.
                    - honestly there are different ways to approach that but i would say youre best bet is to go for a kiss in the first meeting you have since the seperation.
                    you can say something like " i always liked you but now i see and feel something more" and then go for a kiss.
                    remember you probably have nothing to lose. if you will present yourself as someone who steped up with hes manhood and go for what you want unapologetic, she will probably be ok even if shes still not into you.
                    just brush it off like "i guess i was wrong haha maybe we are ment to be friends".

oh and yeah 3 prays xist and definitely some cops brother. cops will be great for that.
                    Great advice. Of course the best fz action is prevention in the first place!!
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      Last time I wore cops around a friendzone it made her horny to go screw her ex. Then the next day I had to listen to her complain. Different people have different reactions to getting horny. Cops alone has nothing to help steer it towards you, if that's even what you want.
                      It made her horny, and she chose to screw her ex. It could have been you if you had done the right things, and in fact my experiments with cops showed that when you wear it at the right doses to get a woman horny, she really wants to screw the guy wearing it, but if she doesn't feel like it's safe/she has no excuse/she doesn't feel right about him for some reason, she will have sex with her best or easiest option instead to relieve her loins.

So if you want a woman to have sex with you, don't get her horny and then give her no bridge to sex with you. She will go masturbate or have sex with someone else if you fail to give her that bridge.

Comment

Friendzone is friendzone. It has nothing to do with being friends nor is there a bridge except maybe xist. Friendzone, means I despise you but I might still be able to get something off of you but I haven't decided what to take from you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Friendzone is friendzone. It has nothing to do with being friends nor is there a bridge except maybe xist. Friendzone, means I despise you but I might still be able to get something off of you but I haven't decided what to take from you yet.
                          Wow. I have to strongly disagree with you on this. I don't think you understand the psychology of women at all.

When a woman puts you in the friend zone, it means you have been judged to be unsuitable for sex and/or romance, but she still values your company for whatever reason. That can be because she thinks she can get something useful from you, or blow you off, but in most cases, women will put you in the friend zone because they enjoy your company but don't want sex or romance with you. They want to be... friends. Thus "friend zone".

A woman can and does change her mind, and if you press the right buttons, you can trigger her to change her perception and classification of you. You can go from friend zone to hated, feared, despised on the negative pole to romantically desired, sexually desired and or reproductively desired on the positive pole. You only think that's not possible because you don't know how to do it and you have never seen it done. I assure you, it can be done. There are chemical bridges and psychological bridges that you can use to do so.

Where did you come up with "Friendzone, means I despise you but I might still be able to get something off of you but I haven't decided what to take from you yet."? If that has been your experience with women, then you need to make some changes, because whatever it is you believe to be true and accept as true is what you cause yourself to resonate with and what you attract in life.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X