Shit Testing a Woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit Testing a Woman

Usually, I stop at can you cook because it's rare to get further than that today.

It's all fair to go through the shit tests and have to do all this financial, social, emotional qualifying with women, we expect it. we know they want all our money, our time our heart, soul and belief structures but What I was wondering, what should we be qualifying THEM for instead of just sex? I've met some doctors wives, The got the stability, money and home they wanted but say I had all that too.

What would I shit test a woman for? Well for one I would be looking for a minor in accounting at least. Nobody would be getting control of any significant amount of money without some credentials that show she might be able to handle the amount of money she actually dreaming of. How many girls want control and can't balance a checkbook let alone understand business balance sheets and audits.
    What else, well, I would want a decorator and an entertainer. Could she make a good home and entertain people at that level. I'm not sure I need a Fine Arts Degree but if she wants six figures, is it too much to shit test for to see if she knows enough to hang more than a Walmart felt painting on the wall. If she wants nice things, can she recognize and coordinate them if she sees them? Can she help me status climb in Manhatten say, I think she should if she wants to continue to climb herself?

What else would be good to shit test for a girl shit testing you like they deserve a 6 or 7 figure guy? Besides sex that doesn't last forever so why make it a main qualifier?

MY CURRENT INVENTORY

What about Love?
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Love is just a neurochemical addiction, nothing more.

Fuck love, just fuck.
      Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Love is just a neurochemical addiction, nothing more.

Fuck love, just fuck.
        Who hurt you?
        Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
          MaliciousIntent commented
          Editing a comment
          The real question is who brainwashed you.

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          ??

Ya beat me to it. It has no function unless you are hanging around at the poverty level with a small mating pool. Like maybe my town. LOL. But it doesn't hold here either. Logic would say that would hold stuff together but if anything poverty has higher divorce rates because of the need for the woman to try to keep climbing even if her man has reached a local ceiling.

Which brings up another point, relocation. Does the woman need to hang around or can she be mobile like most job promotions? It doesn't go along with stable but its as much a truth that job pools in any locality get more limited the higher you go. Bit of a bell curve idea but some cities really blow the curve away at different points of the income curve.

MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Who hurt you?
          It has nothing to do with being hurt. It's a scientific fact.

I also don't believe in unicorns, soul mates, leprechauns, gnomes or Beatles.
          Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

• Phoenix2886
            Phoenix2886 commented
            Editing a comment
            Who doesn't believe in gnomes??!!!!

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Gnomeone?

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            gnomes are a fact of life, I used to rest my beer on ones head.

The reality is Pump and Dump. American women are living the dream. Love is a scam. Our fantasies used to be a little bondage or whatever Scotties into but today that's so close to reality that a nice modern sexual fantasy probably includes someone taking off our socks, putting a pipe in our mouths and serving us dinner. Fantasies are something you never realize Instead, we are likely to get a Pineapple pizza deliveredby the Pizza Gigolo.

MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
            MaliciousIntent commented
            Editing a comment
            Pump, dont dump, gotta build that harem like a clown at a circus ;3

You don't like The White Album?
          Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            My thoughts too. Who doesn't believe in Beatles

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You don't like The White Album?
          Why do you say that?

Comment

Why do you say that?
            I asked a question. lol.
            Arsenal

Comment

Ok why do you ASK that?

Comment

You said you don't believe in beatles

MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  You said you don't believe in beatles
                  This beetle right?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	DicaelusLaevipennisCO1e.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	171.4 KB
ID:	84958
                  PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                  Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

I guess, he's shit testing her vicki. To what ends I don't know

MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      I guess, he's shit testing her vicki. To what ends I don't know
                      Lmao I picked up on that too that's how I interpreted as well
                      PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                      Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Seems overly cynical to me. Your desire to fuck has to do with your hormones as well. Arguably your desire to only have sex without love with a woman can be considered an addiction, no?
                        PheromoneXS : Xist Oil, Crush, Cohesion Sample, LoveBoat Sample

Comment

Which brings to mind, what addictions a woman has iss very important and worth shit testing for. More than one household has failed and fallen because of addictions that consume everything and everybody within reach.

Good catch.
                          But my dear, can you snort an entire vintage Les Paul in one evening? Or I have a Corvette, want to try to snort it?

I need some help with the lines apparently also. Anybody have some ideas on how to take these ideas and turn them into lines/shit tests or should these just be reactions to women's shit tests?

I'm inclined to think they shouldn't be reactionary, but honest strategic thinking.

MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

But reactionsary would be much more amusing, but how highly do i value amusement? I do value a womans ability to entertain but not in the modern ways. But, can you throw a semi formal dinner at home more than once a year

MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

I get shit tested by men all the time.

​​​​​​I'm almost always assumed to be high maintenance. When getting to know me they go as far to question my choice in grocery stores.

"whole foods huh. Is that your regular store?"

They'll take me out to some $$$$ restaurant. Their idea! And afterwards they'll ask, “so you prefer places like this huh? What about hole in the wall places?"

Enrages me to no end. I grew up in the hood and believe that I love 1 dollar taqueria carne asada tacos. Why even take me here then?

I've had a dude straight up ask me what I spend most my money on.

When a guy saw a picture of my ex he asked me if my ex was wealthy (the ex wasn't cute) . Lmao. Then tried to play it off, but I knew he asked to see if I was with the ex for money.

I've been asked if I can cook. Ive been asked if I suck dick

​​​​​​I don't know if other women have experienced the same thing but I've definitely been shit tested

I'm not mad at it. I get the concern. It just gets annoying. And I'm sure it does when you experience it from women too
                              ​​​

Comment

Ok why do you ASK that?
                                Because it is a nice album.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                X