yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Work party Friday afternoon.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Coworkers sleep with one another without consequences most of the time here (secretly of course). Sex or sexual topics is something we don't openly discuss or disclose. From our point of view, if two coworkers have sex, it is most likely they are attracted to one another so it's not sexual harassment.

And suing is pretty rare in my country especially when the system is corrupted. I mean in the US, you pretty much sue anything or call the police if someone touch you, right? So here if it's not really a sexual harassment case, then no one is going to come out and tell HR.

I hope I explained with my bad grammar clearly. I read my sentences and I get confused too, sorry.
    I have done it many times too but it just takes one to start all kinds of a bit if you don't want to go any further than sex. Jealously can also cause issues too

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

What do you mean by that?
    Coworkers sleep with one another without consequences most of the time here (secretly of course). Sex or sexual topics is something we don't openly discuss or disclose. From our point of view, if two coworkers have sex, it is most likely they are attracted to one another so it's not sexual harassment.

And suing is pretty rare in my country especially when the system is corrupted. I mean in the US, you pretty much sue anything or call the police if someone touch you, right? So here if it's not really a sexual harassment case, then no one is going to come out and tell HR.

I hope I explained with my bad grammar clearly. I read my sentences and I get confused too, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    While you guys in the US or Europe are against this, I wish I had worked in an office because it's another story here.
    What do you mean by that?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    While you guys in the US or Europe are against this, I wish I had worked in an office because it's another story here.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    In a work environment its never a good idea it can go wrong fast

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Really depends on how many women are competing for him.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    works well for me too but it does attract girls that are too young for me, blond girls and lesbian inclined. Fun , nice people, good times but too young.

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Good juices, glad it worked, they kind of clash a bit though, but if it worked.

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    They run with wolves

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

Of course I need my job. I can have fun with a coworker and not mess up my job.
    Not like I was going to be outrageous or anything.
    So unprofessional.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

I still haven't come around to open my bottle of Nude I got a few months ago. Still testing other mixes at the moment. I'll give it a shot next music festival I attend to. There will be full of young early 20s girls in a tight and packed space.
    Nice let us know how it turns out

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

I love Nude. Its the first phero product I've used that I could call a lazy mans hit machine. Women want to come talk to you and even touch you even when it might not be appropriate. Quite amazing in my opinion.
    I still haven't come around to open my bottle of Nude I got a few months ago. Still testing other mixes at the moment. I'll give it a shot next music festival I attend to. There will be full of young early 20s girls in a tight and packed space.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

I'm sure there are many people who would caution this as a terrible idea then

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Its correct you don't need your job??? ????

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

Yes this is correct.
    Its correct you don't need your job??? ????

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied
    Nice that you picked Nude like what I had in mind.
    I love Nude. Its the first phero product I've used that I could call a lazy mans hit machine. Women want to come talk to you and even touch you even when it might not be appropriate. Quite amazing in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post
    So you are actually trying to mess around with a coworker? Hopefully you don't need your job to much
    Yes this is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Nice that you picked Nude like what I had in mind.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    So you are actually trying to mess around with a coworker? Hopefully you don't need your job to much

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Awesome glad to hear you had fun in the end ????

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X