yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Work party Friday afternoon.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome glad to hear you had fun in the end ????
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

So you are actually trying to mess around with a coworker? Hopefully you don't need your job to much
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Nice that you picked Nude like what I had in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          So you are actually trying to mess around with a coworker? Hopefully you don't need your job to much
          Yes this is correct.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            Nice that you picked Nude like what I had in mind.
            I love Nude. Its the first phero product I've used that I could call a lazy mans hit machine. Women want to come talk to you and even touch you even when it might not be appropriate. Quite amazing in my opinion.
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              works well for me too but it does attract girls that are too young for me, blond girls and lesbian inclined. Fun , nice people, good times but too young.

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

Yes this is correct.
            Its correct you don't need your job??? ????
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Its correct you don't need your job??? ????
              Of course I need my job. I can have fun with a coworker and not mess up my job.
              Not like I was going to be outrageous or anything.
              Ammo:

Comment

I'm sure there are many people who would caution this as a terrible idea then
                Pheromone XS

Comment

I love Nude. Its the first phero product I've used that I could call a lazy mans hit machine. Women want to come talk to you and even touch you even when it might not be appropriate. Quite amazing in my opinion.
                  I still haven't come around to open my bottle of Nude I got a few months ago. Still testing other mixes at the moment. I'll give it a shot next music festival I attend to. There will be full of young early 20s girls in a tight and packed space.

Comment

I still haven't come around to open my bottle of Nude I got a few months ago. Still testing other mixes at the moment. I'll give it a shot next music festival I attend to. There will be full of young early 20s girls in a tight and packed space.
                    Nice let us know how it turns out
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

So unprofessional.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Really depends on how many women are competing for him.

Comment

In a work environment its never a good idea it can go wrong fast
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

While you guys in the US or Europe are against this, I wish I had worked in an office because it's another story here.

Comment

While you guys in the US or Europe are against this, I wish I had worked in an office because it's another story here.
                              What do you mean by that?
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

What do you mean by that?
                                Coworkers sleep with one another without consequences most of the time here (secretly of course). Sex or sexual topics is something we don't openly discuss or disclose. From our point of view, if two coworkers have sex, it is most likely they are attracted to one another so it's not sexual harassment.

And suing is pretty rare in my country especially when the system is corrupted. I mean in the US, you pretty much sue anything or call the police if someone touch you, right? So here if it's not really a sexual harassment case, then no one is going to come out and tell HR.

I hope I explained with my bad grammar clearly. I read my sentences and I get confused too, sorry.

Comment

Coworkers sleep with one another without consequences most of the time here (secretly of course). Sex or sexual topics is something we don't openly discuss or disclose. From our point of view, if two coworkers have sex, it is most likely they are attracted to one another so it's not sexual harassment.

And suing is pretty rare in my country especially when the system is corrupted. I mean in the US, you pretty much sue anything or call the police if someone touch you, right? So here if it's not really a sexual harassment case, then no one is going to come out and tell HR.

I hope I explained with my bad grammar clearly. I read my sentences and I get confused too, sorry.
                                  I have done it many times too but it just takes one to start all kinds of a bit if you don't want to go any further than sex. Jealously can also cause issues too
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X