Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thermogenics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thermogenics

    As I'm into fitness I see this on a lot of supplements

    when i do take any thermogenic my skin does feel noticeably warmer would this help with diffusion?
    Pheromone XS:
    Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
    Liquid Alchemy Labs:
    Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
    Alpha Dreams:
    Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
    Pheromone Treasures:
    Oil: Latina

  • #2
    Well, if your skin is warmer then it definitely affects the diffusion. But I still think it would be different than climate temp. I believe my skin pores open up more if the heat is generated within the body. I feel my skin absorb the oil mixes I apply faster so the diffusion may be better but at a cost of longevity.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      Well, if your skin is warmer then it definitely affects the diffusion. But I still think it would be different than climate temp. I believe my skin pores open up more if the heat is generated within the body. I feel my skin absorb the oil mixes I apply faster so the diffusion may be better but at a cost of longevity.
      I see yea the pores will open. I feel like my pores are tiny on the smoother parts of my skin such as neck so hopefully that doesn't effect it too much. Just trying to get the most out of the use of the mones this winter
      Pheromone XS:
      Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
      Liquid Alchemy Labs:
      Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
      Alpha Dreams:
      Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
      Pheromone Treasures:
      Oil: Latina

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Primross View Post
        As I'm into fitness I see this on a lot of supplements

        when i do take any thermogenic my skin does feel noticeably warmer would this help with diffusion?
        I am into fitness also and use thermogenics regularly. I normally workout in the morning, the day after my Mones have already been applied. So working out just helps further break the Mones down, and prepares me for a fresher start after washing. But I agree with Bloodburn, taking a thermogenic on a fresh start would help with diffusion, but probably cause the Mones to break down quicker also, depending on activity level.

        Comment


        • #5
          I am into fitness as well but this was the first time I heard of thermogenics. I guess I only use the common supplements.

          Comment


          • #6
            In the asian culture, I'm sure they are not as used as overweight populated westeners
            Pheromone XS:
            Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
            Liquid Alchemy Labs:
            Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
            Alpha Dreams:
            Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
            Pheromone Treasures:
            Oil: Latina

            Comment


            • #7
              If thermogenics heat up your skin, then I can certainly see it's applications in colder/winter areas where diffusion is hindered by the lack of heat. Might be useful to stock up on one of these to use when going to somewhere where heat is lacking.
              PheromoneXS : Xist Oil, Crush, Cohesion Sample, LoveBoat Sample

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                If thermogenics heat up your skin, then I can certainly see it's applications in colder/winter areas where diffusion is hindered by the lack of heat. Might be useful to stock up on one of these to use when going to somewhere where heat is lacking.
                yes or through colder seasons
                Pheromone XS:
                Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
                Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
                Alpha Dreams:
                Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
                Pheromone Treasures:
                Oil: Latina

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think we need to flip this notion of seasonality on its head. Isn't it possible we have it backwards? I mean we spend winter's in a heated environment . It's not like we interact much with people out in the cold. In summer we spend most of our time in a cooled environment. Perhaps sprays are best suited to summer, providing you won't be hanging out in the heat. Likewise, the heat in winter could aid diffusion of oils.


                  What say you?
                  Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    I think we need to flip this notion of seasonality on its head. Isn't it possible we have it backwards? I mean we spend winter's in a heated environment . It's not like we interact much with people out in the cold. In summer we spend most of our time in a cooled environment. Perhaps sprays are best suited to summer, providing you won't be hanging out in the heat. Likewise, the heat in winter could aid diffusion of oils.


                    What say you?
                    That's a fair and accurate theory and i agree. However most of the reasons i have mones is for nightclubs and they are always cold this time of the year. Along with my work also. However many places do crank up the heat this time of year
                    Pheromone XS:
                    Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
                    Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                    Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
                    Alpha Dreams:
                    Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
                    Pheromone Treasures:
                    Oil: Latina

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Primross View Post
                      In the asian culture, I'm sure they are not as used as overweight populated westeners
                      Silly me. I did a search and found thermogenic products I have actually taken before. I just didn't know it was called thermogenic.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hmmmm interesting. It's often cold where i work but it has nothing to do with temperature control. Bitchface is constantly turning the heat off. She doesn't want to pay the utility bill. I just go right behind her and turn it back on. Lol
                        Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          Hmmmm interesting. It's often cold where i work but it has nothing to do with temperature control. Bitchface is constantly turning the heat off. She doesn't want to pay the utility bill. I just go right behind her and turn it back on. Lol
                          Like a boss hahahaha
                          Pheromone XS:
                          Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
                          Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                          Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
                          Alpha Dreams:
                          Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
                          Pheromone Treasures:
                          Oil: Latina

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Primross View Post

                            Like a boss hahahaha
                            Once when she was on vacation they cleaned her office.it always looks like a tornado blew thru. They found unpaid invoices that were a year and a half old. She had them hidden. We almost lost our security service because she wouldn't pay the bill. One time a cop stops in, says we haven't paid our bill. If we get robbed we're on our own. Every time we have a false alarm we get billed. She has the panic button in a stupid place. If you don't push her desk chair in his right we end up with a false. It happens all the time but the dumb bitch won't move it.

                            Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              But it all comes down to one thing. The less she spends, the bigger the bottom line. The bigger the bottom line, the bigger her bonus. That's all she cares about.
                              Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                But it all comes down to one thing. The less she spends, the bigger the bottom line. The bigger the bottom line, the bigger her bonus. That's all she cares about.
                                That's how a lot of CEOs work sadly. Or they buy back the companies stock to make it look like the companies doing really well.
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA Oil: (Samples:AV, BW)

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  I really like this Thermogenics idea. They do seem to heat me up, they just don't make me lose weight (more than usual). I imagine this would work well with oils and gels?
                                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                  Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                  Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA Oil: (Samples:AV, BW)

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
                                    I really like this Thermogenics idea. They do seem to heat me up, they just don't make me lose weight (more than usual). I imagine this would work well with oils and gels?
                                    Exactly. Sprays are usually high diffusing anyway. But to use the oils and gels in winter is difficult
                                    Pheromone XS:
                                    Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
                                    Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                                    Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
                                    Alpha Dreams:
                                    Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
                                    Pheromone Treasures:
                                    Oil: Latina

                                    Comment

                                    Ad down

                                    Collapse

                                    Working...
                                    X