yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB + Evolve together on night out report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix2886
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I guess if you knew the burn profiles you could find some equivalence though. I don't know of any blends that ARE unbuffered to experiment with and I don't own any unbuffered enone. I see yours is only 5ug. How does 5 ug of unbuffered enone compare to the 20ug in one spray of Evolve? How LONG does each take to release itself? Like, whats the burn profiles and how do they compare?

For instance, if unbuffered lasted 5 hours and buffered lasted 20 hours, You could say the airborne concentrations at any particular time were EQUIVALENT when they are in One to Four ratio. In this case, One 5ug spray of enone would have the same airborne concentration as one spray of 20 ug Evolve.

Actually, I have dirty primitive which id about 18ug a drop. but it has cops. I have lucky SEVEN and Lucky Seven Royale but they too are buffered and I have no idea how this would affect the burn/dispersion profile. I don't recall my Dirty Primitive only working for 5 hours though. I think it was still working well around 8. That would make evolve enone ratio closer to One to Two, instead of One to Four.

This would put Superman 3 at about 85 effective ug of enone. I stand by my Lol and my Interstellar Junk. Maybe I will try 4 drops of Dirty Primitive some day soon to test my assumptions. Congruency without spiked collars is gonna be a chore though.
    I think you should dress like a Harley biker then douse yourself in SOB. I've been to biker bars and grey dudes seem to be able to pull the 20-somethings pretty easily.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix2886
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I don't think you can equate 80 buffered, as in Evolve, to unbuffered.
    Is Domination unbuffered?

PS I sent you a PM FYI...I think

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix2886
    replied
    Originally posted by theLaw View Post

I've tried higher doses of most of the major products and found fewer negative reactions across the board than I expected.

Even 20 drops of BW, 6 sprays of LIIK, or 10 drops DP didn't really change reactions that much, but did increase projection (the cloud).

Having said that, everyone has a different tolerance for how much they can wear, so it would depend on how much you can get away with.
    Interesting I really want to try Superman III now. Do any of those pheros have a disinhibitor? If not I wonder how it would pair with 25mcg of P83 (I pick that dosage because I accidentally ordered that concentration)?

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Has anyone really tried this?
    I've tried higher doses of most of the major products and found fewer negative reactions across the board than I expected.

Even 20 drops of BW, 6 sprays of LIIK, or 10 drops DP didn't really change reactions that much, but did increase projection (the cloud).

Having said that, everyone has a different tolerance for how much they can wear, so it would depend on how much you can get away with.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I guess if you knew the burn profiles you could find some equivalence though. I don't know of any blends that ARE unbuffered to experiment with and I don't own any unbuffered enone. I see yours is only 5ug. How does 5 ug of unbuffered enone compare to the 20ug in one spray of Evolve? How LONG does each take to release itself? Like, whats the burn profiles and how do they compare?

For instance, if unbuffered lasted 5 hours and buffered lasted 20 hours, You could say the airborne concentrations at any particular time were EQUIVALENT when they are in One to Four ratio. In this case, One 5ug spray of enone would have the same airborne concentration as one spray of 20 ug Evolve.

Actually, I have dirty primitive which id about 18ug a drop. but it has cops. I have lucky SEVEN and Lucky Seven Royale but they too are buffered and I have no idea how this would affect the burn/dispersion profile. I don't recall my Dirty Primitive only working for 5 hours though. I think it was still working well around 8. That would make evolve enone ratio closer to One to Two, instead of One to Four.

This would put Superman 3 at about 85 effective ug of enone. I stand by my Lol and my Interstellar Junk. Maybe I will try 4 drops of Dirty Primitive some day soon to test my assumptions. Congruency without spiked collars is gonna be a chore though.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I don't think you can equate 80 buffered, as in Evolve, to unbuffered.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    You 're Young, If anyone can handle it here it should be you. Please spray on a couple hundred ug of enone and report. Last time I tried 80 I thought my whole crotch was the size of a basketball and glowing like an Interstellar spaceship.

waddle GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

I think you're best chance of being approached would be to use one of Catlord's mixes or a heavy-ACE combo (basically the Superman III mix):

SuperMan Mix: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops
    Superman II: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST
    Superman III: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST, 1x Cohesion

***Sprays only if you want the most impact***

You can even further increase this with Core, but it's not necessary.

Basically, this is as close as you can get to an approachable mix, mainly because it's so heavy and the Xist is a nice buffer. Just talk.
    Has anyone really tried this?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    125 ug enone lol

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Other than your natural production. Was ACE + Core your best "sledgehammer mix"? Do you think it would get you approached in a club or bar?
    I think you're best chance of being approached would be to use one of Catlord's mixes or a heavy-ACE combo (basically the Superman III mix):

SuperMan Mix: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops
    Superman II: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST
    Superman III: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST, 1x Cohesion

***Sprays only if you want the most impact***

You can even further increase this with Core, but it's not necessary.

Basically, this is as close as you can get to an approachable mix, mainly because it's so heavy and the Xist is a nice buffer. Just talk.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

Yea for bars and clubs. I am super into Alphas for the daytime. I REALLY like Ascend so far.

Also Kimbas journal had a lot of good stuff about SOB + Bliss combo
    Yea I tried it for a quick beer but didn't see anything last week. Will have to give it a good run

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix2886
    replied

I just got bliss and need to test with sob. We're you referring to nights out?
    Yea for bars and clubs. I am super into Alphas for the daytime. I REALLY like Ascend so far.

Also Kimbas journal had a lot of good stuff about SOB + Bliss combo

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

So do you think that would be good training wheels as I work on myself? I was thinking SOB + Bliss or ACE + Core.
    I just got bliss and need to test with sob. We're you referring to nights out?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix2886
    replied

I got approached the most with m3x and core 2:2
    So do you think that would be good training wheels as I work on myself? I was thinking SOB + Bliss or ACE + Core.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

Other than your natural production. Was ACE + Core your best "sledgehammer mix"? Do you think it would get you approached in a club or bar? I just started with pheromones, so anything that makes the cold approach warmer is interesting to me. I recently went through a breakup so I am just getting back into pickup again.
    I got approached the most with m3x and core 2:2

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix2886
    replied

Yes - the same.

I ran pretty much every major product over the last few years while driving, but I have been recently working on my own natural mone production using Androsterone/DHEA/Pregnenolone with positive results so far. I might add some cops at some point, but only if it doesn't negatively effect my own androgen production.
    Other than your natural production. Was ACE + Core your best "sledgehammer mix"? Do you think it would get you approached in a club or bar? I just started with pheromones, so anything that makes the cold approach warmer is interesting to me. I recently went through a breakup so I am just getting back into pickup again.

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    replied

Are you the same theLaw from pherotruth? If so, are you still running your Uber experiments?
    Yes - the same.

I ran pretty much every major product over the last few years while driving, but I have been recently working on my own natural mone production using Androsterone/DHEA/Pregnenolone with positive results so far. I might add some cops at some point, but only if it doesn't negatively effect my own androgen production.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix2886
    replied

It should also be noted that this particular member had a minor breakdown, and no longer posts.
    Are you the same theLaw from pherotruth? If so, are you still running your Uber experiments?

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

I've been wondering if 2 sprays of SOB is too much then I see this.
    It should also be noted that this particular member had a minor breakdown, and no longer posts.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

I've been wondering if 2 sprays of SOB is too much then I see this.
    That's a clear OD

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X