yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Finding My Masculinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muestereate
    replied
    Witch hazels wipes it ALL off at those dosages and besides, XIST works kinda slow. Just use a damp paper towel, works great for me and its simple I'f i'm just a BIT over my sweet spot. I found STEVEOs work real nice at 1 and 1/2 BTW but that is just me. 1's almost enough but 2 and I'm just too sexy.

Now the the evolve and older ladies. I struggled for months. You may too. I can't spray it near my face but the older ladies need about three times the amount that I can handle. Each spray is 20ug of enone, slow release. Quite frankly I need 60 of slow release to spin the older ladies heads.

My solution until I come up with a better one is to wear it as Low as I can and dress to get some air circulation. IE. Not tight clothes. at 80 ug, I begin to feel like a perv, like a walking and swinging junk. Maybe I'll tie bells to it for the Holidays.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Batigoal View Post
    Hi guys. Thank you for making this thread interesting.

Nothing quite interesting from me though. Nothing significant happened in the last three days.

I'm enrolled full time as a mature student to get an Undergrad. Three days ago, I decided to use two sprays of Xist in the morning before going for lectures. Within minutes, I felt a bit dizzy and I had to wipe off one of the application points with Witch Hazel. I read on Pherotruth Witch Hazel is effective in cleaning off pheromones from the skin. It seemed to work as I felt better a few minutes afterwards. However, I had got no hits during lectures, or later that day in the pub with a friend.

Yesterday, 1 Xist to the back of my neck, and two Evolve (sample size), one to each inner arm. I started feeling dizzy again but decided to push through it. Good idea as I felt much better once I was out in the open air.

Like the previous day, I notice nothing significant except at one point when my lecturer, a lady in her late 40's I think, kept hovering around me and even put her hand on my shoulder for a few seconds.

One spray of Xist just below my neck today before leaving for lectures. No big hits. A female classmate seemed more attached to me, but it could have been placebo. We did not talk much but spent almost all day together during lectures and during the hour break we had. Another classmate suggested we complete a coursework together. I think she said it without thinking as she struggled with her words when I asked her when. She's also from a conservative Asian country. Hmm.
    Sounds like you are applying to light add another spray

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Prim, Nice to hear a nice word

• Batigoal
    replied
    Hi guys. Thank you for making this thread interesting.

Nothing quite interesting from me though. Nothing significant happened in the last three days.

I'm enrolled full time as a mature student to get an Undergrad. Three days ago, I decided to use two sprays of Xist in the morning before going for lectures. Within minutes, I felt a bit dizzy and I had to wipe off one of the application points with Witch Hazel. I read on Pherotruth Witch Hazel is effective in cleaning off pheromones from the skin. It seemed to work as I felt better a few minutes afterwards. However, I had got no hits during lectures, or later that day in the pub with a friend.

Yesterday, 1 Xist to the back of my neck, and two Evolve (sample size), one to each inner arm. I started feeling dizzy again but decided to push through it. Good idea as I felt much better once I was out in the open air.

Like the previous day, I notice nothing significant except at one point when my lecturer, a lady in her late 40's I think, kept hovering around me and even put her hand on my shoulder for a few seconds.

One spray of Xist just below my neck today before leaving for lectures. No big hits. A female classmate seemed more attached to me, but it could have been placebo. We did not talk much but spent almost all day together during lectures and during the hour break we had. Another classmate suggested we complete a coursework together. I think she said it without thinking as she struggled with her words when I asked her when. She's also from a conservative Asian country. Hmm.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Yeah, they like to hang around like flys on old meat. Some are daddy's girls, Many just want to figure out men and relationships and we are lower risk. I'm starting to feel like that teenage girl you won't hold hands within the mall but can't keep your hands off as soon as you step out. Bit of a hit to ego But I'm getting it and I think adapting to it. Pissed but adapting. It will give me an edge because the early 40's girls are going through the same thing. They still think they are hot and are not and their failure to adapt to the idea that they are no longer 6's or 7's certainly knocked me down a few more pegs than I thought needed.

After I quit drinking, even though I had regrets from the past, I also needed every drink and rough spot I got in order to get enough motivation to get out of that spot. The same is going with this rebound out of cancer. I need every rejection and mind twist to learn what I need to learn and do what I need to do.

Phero let me accelerate that process from 2 or 3 new interactions a year to 2 or 3 a week and often 2 or 3 times a day. Once i get past the first three, the next dozen is easy. I'm also finding I don't know what I want because I'm used to settling for whatever and calling them 7's. I give girls a few bonus points just out of generosity. To dad its rarely reciprocated. I'm seeing this locale and women in it exactly for what they are. The population is low, I need to stretch my territory.
    Nice brother you are doing what most guys can't you should be proud

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Yeah, they like to hang around like flys on old meat. Some are daddy's girls, Many just want to figure out men and relationships and we are lower risk. I'm starting to feel like that teenage girl you won't hold hands within the mall but can't keep your hands off as soon as you step out. Bit of a hit to ego But I'm getting it and I think adapting to it. Pissed but adapting. It will give me an edge because the early 40's girls are going through the same thing. They still think they are hot and are not and their failure to adapt to the idea that they are no longer 6's or 7's certainly knocked me down a few more pegs than I thought needed.

After I quit drinking, even though I had regrets from the past, I also needed every drink and rough spot I got in order to get enough motivation to get out of that spot. The same is going with this rebound out of cancer. I need every rejection and mind twist to learn what I need to learn and do what I need to do.

Phero let me accelerate that process from 2 or 3 new interactions a year to 2 or 3 a week and often 2 or 3 times a day. Once i get past the first three, the next dozen is easy. I'm also finding I don't know what I want because I'm used to settling for whatever and calling them 7's. I give girls a few bonus points just out of generosity. To dad its rarely reciprocated. I'm seeing this locale and women in it exactly for what they are. The population is low, I need to stretch my territory.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Girls dig the older guys
    There is something to be said for experience.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    It's possible. I'm 54, she's 30.
    Girls dig the older guys

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    It's possible. I'm 54, she's 30.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Don't limit yourself many guys that age get good girls and it sounds like you have adapted your game for your strengths.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply

• Primross
    replied
    I'm used to slow oil dispersion. I have bad luck with spray in your face. I'm older, Its takes a while for the girls to set aside prejudice. My walks are timed usually, They ponder the idea of sex, I spot it and get some torso near their faces at the same time. walk away and come back, xist style. My escalation sucks but I think the idea of separation may need to precede escalation so the younger girls can save face with the other girls. I may need to do a double separation. Once me from them and second them from their peers BEFORE I can escalate. Sad state of affairs but adapt or die. Dead Men get no Tail.

Still adapting to being accepting my age and working with it instead of it working against me. Nuanced and subtle, Aint quite got the suave thing down but after getting pissed of AGAIN the other day, I think I've come up with some new direction instead of, 'just spray more mones'
    Well it seems like you are ad paying to it how old are you?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    loose, with Boxers

• Muestereate
    replied
    I'm used to slow oil dispersion. I have bad luck with spray in your face. I'm older, Its takes a while for the girls to set aside prejudice. My walks are timed usually, They ponder the idea of sex, I spot it and get some torso near their faces at the same time. walk away and come back, xist style. My escalation sucks but I think the idea of separation may need to precede escalation so the younger girls can save face with the other girls. I may need to do a double separation. Once me from them and second them from their peers BEFORE I can escalate. Sad state of affairs but adapt or die. Dead Men get no Tail.

Still adapting to being accepting my age and working with it instead of it working against me. Nuanced and subtle, Aint quite got the suave thing down but after getting pissed of AGAIN the other day, I think I've come up with some new direction instead of, 'just spray more mones'

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    But wouldn't clothing be in the way?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    It hits at table height and the skin stays warm. On the lower ab is the inguinal tendons. A bit cooler but they work hard and handle a lot of the body's weight. I kindo of loot at them as a pheronal center of gravity that the rest of the body rotates around. Think Dancing.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    That's what I'm talking about. It's enough to get you noticed. Most days that's good enough for me. I'm just happy that people are nice.

On your upper legs are two major arteries and they follow two major tendons that that hold your lower stomach to your legs. called the femoral artery if you want to look it up. I often combine boxer shorts with that app point whether or not I'm wearing shorts.

If your religous upbringing didn't include abuse, you'll be able to get right over that hump. If anything, when people tell people they can't have something, they want it more.
    Never thought to put on the femorals. I guess that would be when it's time to bang?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    That's what I'm talking about. It's enough to get you noticed. Most days that's good enough for me. I'm just happy that people are nice.

On your upper legs are two major arteries and they follow two major tendons that that hold your lower stomach to your legs. called the femoral artery if you want to look it up. I often combine boxer shorts with that app point whether or not I'm wearing shorts.

If your religous upbringing didn't include abuse, you'll be able to get right over that hump. If anything, when people tell people they can't have something, they want it more.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Batigoal View Post
    I used one spray of Xist to the back of my neck before leaving for the mall today. I noticed nothing significant while I was out. I used the public transport on my way back and I noticed this girl, probably 18-20 checking me out. I first thought it was placebo, but the frequency of her looking towards my direction was not something to be ignored, especially as she was with a female friend, and they were having a fun conversation.

Also, there was this little girl, 5 years old max, who did not stop starring at me. That creeped me out. lol
    nice report. I've never tried one spray of cost before I always do 2 per site recommendations. Perhaps it's a good match for your natural sig because I don't think that is know for being a hard hitter it takes time to see a result

Leave a comment:

• Batigoal
    replied
    I used one spray of Xist to the back of my neck before leaving for the mall today. I noticed nothing significant while I was out. I used the public transport on my way back and I noticed this girl, probably 18-20 checking me out. I first thought it was placebo, but the frequency of her looking towards my direction was not something to be ignored, especially as she was with a female friend, and they were having a fun conversation.

Also, there was this little girl, 5 years old max, who did not stop starring at me. That creeped me out. lol

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X