yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Finding My Masculinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I was saying what i have seen I in my experience I'm very confused at your issue.

I'm saying i have seen men transform themselves into really strong alpha men into little betas after being in a relationship. This was the OP's issue.

I see your point, but only the person to blame is the one that change.

The problem is when one find oneself in a situation where you need to change to be with a person, then one should leave, so that they can go out there and find this person they want one to change into.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      I think his intent was to say that he's seen guys lose sight of who they are changing to fit the mold of a woman that may not be really the right one for him.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are right.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    But Batigoal . Who took your masculinity from you in the first place, sine you are actually searching for it?
    Hi Ildergreier. No one took it from me and I'm not searching for it. I'm simply "finding" what I've always had, as in growing into the person I would look up to with great admiration.

Are you familiar with the story of the eagle raised by chicken? Or a lion cub raised by sheep? As a man, sometimes I see the eagle glide seamlessly in the sky and I just know that's where I belong. Other times I need to be fed the flesh of the sheep I grew up with to wake me up from the lie I have been living.

How I got here, though important, should not be a factor holding me down. I can either play the blame game and remain stuck in a life I despise, or I can go on a journey to discover what I can achieve as a masculine man, with the understanding I will never arrive at a destination.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty dope to think about. What does Masculine mean in your own definition of the word.

Originally posted by Batigoal View Post

Hi Ildergreier. No one took it from me and I'm not searching for it. I'm simply "finding" what I've always had, as in growing into the person I would look up to with great admiration.

Are you familiar with the story of the eagle raised by chicken? Or a lion cub raised by sheep? As a man, sometimes I see the eagle glide seamlessly in the sky and I just know that's where I belong. Other times I need to be fed the flesh of the sheep I grew up with to wake me up from the lie I have been living.

How I got here, though important, should not be a factor holding me down. I can either play the blame game and remain stuck in a life I despise, or I can go on a journey to discover what I can achieve as a masculine man, with the understanding I will never arrive at a destination.
    Ok, you want to be the philosopher on the emperors throne, in a way?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Batigoal
      Batigoal commented
      Editing a comment
      No. I just wrote down what came to my mind when I saw your question.

Nicely put and it happens to most of us we miss the "eye of the tiger" as you were and we do it to ourselves we can become to domesticated in a bad way
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I see your point, but only the person to blame is the one that change.

The problem is when one find oneself in a situation where you need to change to be with a person, then one should leave, so that they can go out there and find this person they want one to change into.
      Exactly thats why the first words i put were "men do this to themselves" my best friend has this issue he was a real man until he got with a certain woman but now he's needy and insecure and its all his fault.
      Pheromone XS

Comment

Exactly thats why the first words i put were "men do this to themselves" my best friend has this issue he was a real man until he got with a certain woman but now he's needy and insecure and its all his fault.
        I have female friend that went through same shape shifting because of her shitty situationship with some bloke.
        Arsenal

Comment

I have female friend that went through same shape shifting because of her shitty situationship with some bloke.
          love makes us do crazy illogical things

Pheromone XS

Comment

love makes us do crazy illogical things
            Yeah, I know. Or I thought I did. As of now I have started to wonder if it was love.
            Arsenal

Comment

Yeah, I know. Or I thought I did. As of now I have started to wonder if it was love.
              People changing for a person isn't always a bad thing but you have to stop and think. Am i a better person for changing in this way?
              Pheromone XS

Comment

People changing for a person isn't always a bad thing but you have to stop and think. Am i a better person for changing in this way?
                If people want to change, they should do it for themselves, not another person.
                Arsenal

Comment

If people want to change, they should do it for themselves, not another person.
                  Exactly.
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Prettyrickyboi Thanks. What it means to me is the cliche stuff about being masculine and much more. Like being self-assured, having a life mission and being determined to achieve it. Being a man who is willing to learn from everyone but at the same time not compromising my personal values for anyone.

For the woman aspect, it's a tough one as I have more of a "Feeler" personality and can get really emotional. I have been a beta most of my life and made horrible mistakes. I have seen some of my Alpha friends become controlling freaks or doormats when they fall for a woman. I fear to end up like them. Until I become a more self-assured person, my strategy right now is to walk away when I find myself falling hard for someone.

Comment

Just American Girls, I hear Norwegian Girls are real women.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        I grew up in America and have only dealt with American Girls, but I have heard that American Girls are too full of themselves and are mean. But it's only from Australians and Germans that I've heard this from. Also if you've ever read the adventures of Roosh V.
                        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

You hesrd that here on Discoverxs?
                          Arsenal

Comment

Prettyrickyboi Thanks. What it means to me is the cliche stuff about being masculine and much more. Like being self-assured, having a life mission and being determined to achieve it. Being a man who is willing to learn from everyone but at the same time not compromising my personal values for anyone.

For the woman aspect, it's a tough one as I have more of a "Feeler" personality and can get really emotional. I have been a beta most of my life and made horrible mistakes. I have seen some of my Alpha friends become controlling freaks or doormats when they fall for a woman. I fear to end up like them. Until I become a more self-assured person, my strategy right now is to walk away when I find myself falling hard for someone.
                            I think all desirable women will try to change you into someone she doesn't want to be with. Her tests and mind games are to check to see if you are man. She wants strong offspring and for you to be able to protect her (no matter what feminism BS she believes) this is in her genetics. You don't need to avoid falling for someone, but you do need to become someone who is emotionally stable. She wants to be the "feeler" she can't be if you are, she has to be YOUR rock if you are the emotional one. You need to be HER rock. Unless you are into masculine girls, in which case you can disregard part of what I say.

PS My ex just broke up with me a few weeks ago, so I have tried to leave out as much bitterness as possible
                            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                            Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Good observation, By that I recently played a girl the wrong way. You think they are trying to change you into what they don't want as a sort of shit test. WOW!!!

asd

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

I think all desirable women will try to change you into someone she doesn't want to be with. Her tests and mind games are to check to see if you are man. She wants strong offspring and for you to be able to protect her (no matter what feminism BS she believes) this is in her genetics. You don't need to avoid falling for someone, but you do need to become someone who is emotionally stable. She wants to be the "feeler" she can't be if you are, she has to be YOUR rock if you are the emotional one. You need to be HER rock. Unless you are into masculine girls, in which case you can disregard part of what I say.

PS My ex just broke up with me a few weeks ago, so I have tried to leave out as much bitterness as possible
                              Very good way of saying it
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

The smell of women can be intoxicating huh?

Comment

Don't give up keep looking!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X