yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What works on older ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Look at a thread in by Isis , she's doing really well with an experimental product called Comply or xs199. It depends on what you are selling and to whom. Meanwhile, Ildergreier is using Inbetween xs194, also experimental, at work and though she is not selling, she is getting cooperation between separate groups of people. This might work for larger group sales projects, long term strategic sales.
    Xs194 can be at help in many situations, I hope a man will try to test it with us too. I would love a blokes perspective.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I liked it a lot but I've only worn it once or twice. I remembered allowing myself to get triggered after about 4 hours. I was not putting up with any shit. I need to try comply because this had an air of "you better comply". It was more alpha to me than its name implies.

I was expecting some kind of teamwork aspect and something a bit like LAL wolf which is nice for working together. That blend will draw a bit of shit testing from people so inclined to smell a smidgin of weakness. 194 had none of that, I was more of the character of the stare and come on and try bitch.

I imagine comply to be even stronger. If this is so, as I suspect, they are not balanced for unisexy. Very good blend, will work for men but not in the same manner, it works for a woman, but not InBetween. If there is anything wrong with this blend it is that InBetween is too gentle of a name for it.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        You need to put this in the xs194 thread too, please.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        But what would you name the Inbetween then?

I liked it a lot but I've only worn it once or twice. I remembered allowing myself to get triggered after about 4 hours. I was not putting up with any shit. I need to try comply because this had an air of "you better comply". It was more alpha to me than its name implies.

I was expecting some kind of teamwork aspect and something a bit like LAL wolf which is nice for working together. That blend will draw a bit of shit testing from people so inclined to smell a smidgin of weakness. 194 had none of that, I was more of the character of the stare and come on and try bitch.

I imagine comply to be even stronger. If this is so, as I suspect, they are not balanced for unisexy. Very good blend, will work for men but not in the same manner, it works for a woman, but not InBetween. If there is anything wrong with this blend it is that InBetween is too gentle of a name for it.
      He, he, he, a wolf in sheep clothes?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

If there is some enone in there for instance, it may bring you to just a little respect for position but for a male it made me dominant. Mind you I paired this with API and that's why I haven't reported it much. I have been waiting to be able to get API for almost a year while I get the basic PXS round up. Succumbing to all the forum influences took me even longer but here I am, finally with oils and I'm liking them a lot. Also, I'm not getting out as much because of that it is winter.

I have a conference in a couple weeks that I may want to carry this sig solo. until then I'll its just hard to get away from API and XIST oil lol.

Comment

When I was talking to Steveo about formulating comply I had the impression that he tested the blends himself. It seemed he had great results with comply, I find comply to be more dominant than in between (which I found today btw Ildergreier will post in your thread soon)

Comment

Started using Ascend (solo) and it definitely seems to be hitting the older women. Had this milf actually stop and stare at me when she turned around. Noticed it a few times...

Comment

Sob is quite effective at 2 sprays
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• CrateOnez
              CrateOnez commented
              Editing a comment
              Solo?

After NuTrix testing I think Api would work great on elder or more mature ladies.
            Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Fantasy and API is best so far in my still limited experimentation. Primross is right about SOB too. In my case I have to add 3 drops Bad Wolf.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            After NuTrix testing I think Api would work great on elder or more mature ladies.
            I didn't come across poorly to anyone while wearing it, as far as I know. At least one woman in her 40-50s? seemed really into conversation with me. I haven't worn it above 2 drops and buffered with neno and DM.
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I agree with a few of the previous mentions of ascend with cops working on older women. As someone under 30, I've gotten good results from women in their 40's. It's a good phero to use you can get right off the shelf at the webstore. And it also doubles up for sales too. The status gives you an aura that you know what you're doing. I locked in a good sale yesterday with this HOT mama that came in expecting to spend $25. I was wearing ascend and loveboat. She walked out with over a $100 sale.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I didn't come across poorly to anyone while wearing it, as far as I know. At least one woman in her 40-50s? seemed really into conversation with me. I haven't worn it above 2 drops and buffered with neno and DM.
                So it could attract anyone?
                Arsenal

Comment

So it could attract anyone?
                  Yes. I had some fun interactions with females as young as 20s too.

I would say neno is good for anyone, any age.

I've heard older women react better to higher Enone than younger women. I KNOW some women who have worn Enone have said it makes them moody and/or irritable. I guess that's the difference of it being on them as apposed to being on another man?

All socials I've worn have affected women positively, so if you want interaction with ladies, all ladies, any ladies, get yourself a great social. Hit them with the sexuals after your foot is in the door instead of trying while your still knocking...

Nah. I don't know. We're all different.
                  Depends on the target largely. At a bar setting? Alcohol changes things. Coffee shop? Yeah, probably going to need a different product than at the club.
                  Depends on wearer's intent. Sex? Social interaction/attraction?
                  Pheromones are incredibly versatile, but so are people.

My personal opinion from personal experience-
                  Find
                  the blend that makes YOU the most confident, most engaging YOU that you can be, then go out and shine. The women will come to you.
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes. I had some fun interactions with females as young as 20s too.

I would say neno is good for anyone, any age.

I've heard older women react better to higher Enone than younger women. I KNOW some women who have worn Enone have said it makes them moody and/or irritable. I guess that's the difference of it being on them as apposed to being on another man?

All socials I've worn have affected women positively, so if you want interaction with ladies, all ladies, any ladies, get yourself a great social. Hit them with the sexuals after your foot is in the door instead of trying while your still knocking...

Nah. I don't know. We're all different.
                    Depends on the target largely. At a bar setting? Alcohol changes things. Coffee shop? Yeah, probably going to need a different product than at the club.
                    Depends on wearer's intent. Sex? Social interaction/attraction?
                    Pheromones are incredibly versatile, but so are people.

My personal opinion from personal experience-
                    Find
                    the blend that makes YOU the most confident, most engaging YOU that you can be, then go out and shine. The women will come to you.
                    I actually think this is the best approach to nail anyone, actually. Too much of the sexuals and it appears like some just not showered after a hot session.

shower GIF

Arsenal

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                      Vicki Lee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lmaooo @ the gif

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He, he, he.

you

I actually think this is the best approach to nail anyone, actually. Too much of the sexuals and it appears like some just not showered after a hot session.

shower GIF
                    That's what they call an od

Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Wow do these effects go for female blends too? ???? How would you compare using P96 over Xist?
                      Sorry I have not responded to you.

I have not tested Xist yet and may not anytime to soon. When my wife wears MX300 and IS/A together it works well but, not very fiiting for her personality because she is more a beta than an alpha female, a little P96 does help tie everything together for her where people are more open when I she tested a mix of IS/A+Mx300 a few times, so I do believe that P96 can buffer a strong mix for women to.

Comment

I work with ladies in the 45 to 55 age range. Echoing many here my best products for hits and exciting them have been ascend with cops, evolve, sob and xist. Ascend being the most consistent at work. Evolve and sob most exciting reactions but can be a bit hit and miss in work environment......recently I would def recommend glow with older ladies as has high cops and caused plenty of flirting and deep conversation.

Comment

I haven't had that luck with ascend, what dose are you using and are you using spray or ail? I'm at a tossup between the two since you said it can work on older ladies. I was going to get ascend oil mostly just for me but if the spray is working at higher doses I have enough spray to give it a whirl.

I find the hits with older ladies are a lot different than the younger girls. Their reaction is slower and appearance amounts to a smile and deep eye contact. Sob pushes them to engage a lot. but I don't have Ascend pegged. How does an ascend hit look to you from an older lady.

I'm asking about the mid fifties. I call the 40's girls young butt and I HAVE had lots of hits with Ascend. I often use one sprya of Ascend for initial attraction on top of socials, flirts or playfuls blends and it hits the early 40's gals nice.
                          Last edited by Muestereate; 05-04-2019, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I haven't had that luck with ascend, what dose are you using and are you using spray or ail? I'm at a tossup between the two since you said it can work on older ladies. I was going to get ascend oil mostly just for me but if the spray is working at higher doses I have enough spray to give it a whirl.

I find the hits with older ladies are a lot different than the younger girls. Their reaction is slower and appearance amounts to a smile and deep eye contact. Sob pushes them to engage a lot. but I don't have Ascend pegged. How does an ascend hit look to you from an older lady.
                            To me it has been environment dependent. Ascend hasn't worked as well as evolve or sob in out of work environments where sob and evolve have been hard hitters but at work ascend has definitely worked with the older ladies. Hits I get with ascend have been crossed legs and foot rubbing my leg, hair twirling, demanding attention but mostly deep eye contact and women wanting my attention when they speak and take on board my point of view more. It definitely generates a bit of sexual excitement as well as elevating your status. For me it works without me particularly doing anything. It's one of my fave mones and a staple. Out of work it feels too serious but find sob and evolve really hit hard.

I have similar prob to you with taboo, everyone raves on about and I've tried it a lot and I dont see any hits at all, it def dont work for me.

Comment

Thanks. I too noticed the hits as status hits. That seems to appeal and even turn on the gals in that age range. Much older though and the sexual parts of a status hit disappear. for me.

Just got taboo. Got 4 recently and trying to figure out what to wear atm for this afternoon.

Comment

Thanks. I too noticed the hits as status hits. That seems to appeal and even turn on the gals in that age range. Much older though and the sexual parts of a status hit disappear. for me.

Just got taboo. Got 4 recently and trying to figure out what to wear atm for this afternoon.
                                I love ascend as its consistent but I find high enone products like evolve and sob can cause the women to react more positively at certain parts of their cycle than others. Hopefully you'll have better luck with taboo than I have!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X