yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pse... Impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
    Any other reviewers for this product? I have had success with Naked Gun, Brute, and NAG (by LAL); now I am looking for something a bit...more. The target in question is a 22yo Colombian who is very open sexually with me. I was debating between this or Dirty Primitive (LAL), but I am torn after hearing some reviews.

And, yes, I have called the attention of Sensai via PM. I even preformed the ritual using only the purest of Dominant Ascend
    LMFAO too funny.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Deezayre View Post
    I actually did wear it to a strip club with my wife. No noticeable effect on the dancers. But my wife reacted to it. There must need to be a connection first. I wonder what would pair well with PSE? I'm ordering again today so any suggestions would be nice.
    Well you shouldn't look to it so fast you should look for another mix that you can use in a different scenario.

Leave a comment:

• Deezayre
    replied
    I actually did wear it to a strip club with my wife. No noticeable effect on the dancers. But my wife reacted to it. There must need to be a connection first. I wonder what would pair well with PSE? I'm ordering again today so any suggestions would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
    Any other reviewers for this product? I have had success with Naked Gun, Brute, and NAG (by LAL); now I am looking for something a bit...more. The target in question is a 22yo Colombian who is very open sexually with me. I was debating between this or Dirty Primitive (LAL), but I am torn after hearing some reviews.

And, yes, I have called the attention of Sensai via PM. I even preformed the ritual using only the purest of Dominant Ascend
    The sensai will help you

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

That sounds dangerous...
    Thank god for a large room of people and a bouncer . I think the club is safer than freestyling. (Basically picking up dudes at the bar)

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix2886
    replied
    That sounds dangerous...

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I wouldn't expect much from PSE outside of the bedroom. It brings out my girl's kinky side. She's much more open to experimentation. I use 3 sprays.

Leave a comment:

• ObscuredFacade
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I wouldn't expect much from PSE outside of the bedroom. It brings out my girl's kinky side. She's much more open to experimentation. I use 3 sprays.
    Hope to imitate this

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I'm interested too

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deezayre
    started a topic Pse... Impact

Pse... Impact

Brand new to this adventure. I receive my pse yesterday and put it on before cooking dinner for my wife. I purchased unscented and layered with my usual personal scent. She got home and immediately couldn't stop kissing my neck. She was curious and even kind of confused but in a I gotta figure wtf is happening here kinda way. A challenge to be solved. She was pretty fired up.
    Leaving on a trip next week with her and will try it again. She asked recently to try a poly adventure so if the pse works on her I plan to try some others to help attract and entice and allure partners for her and us. Wish us luck.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X