yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity Review, first real post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    I was about to comment that I reported on this A LOT but also realized male members might have different results. But this doesn't seem so. Celebrity is my baby! My #1.
    Really? Would you be so kind and send me the link where you posted your reports on Celebrity?
    Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
    Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
    LPMP: TLG
    Love Scent: NPA, SOE
    Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
    PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
    Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Originally posted by DssMaster View Post
      Really? Would you be so kind and send me the link where you posted your reports on Celebrity?
      I don't know how to link you to all the posts separately, but I'll say my reports on Celebrity started on this page: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...-journal/page6

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        I don't know how to link you to all the posts separately, but I'll say my reports on Celebrity started on this page: https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...-journal/page6
        Thank you very much Cheerio...
        Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
        Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150

Comment

Thank you very much Cheerio...
          You're very welcome

Comment

I'm glad to have found this review on Celebrity, as I don't see much reporting on this one from many forum members. I'll report my findings here as well as on PT once I get the chance to order myself a full bottle of Celebrity...
            Looking forward to your thoughts!

There was this "label thing" that happened with Celebrity. It used to be segregated to men's and women's. All of that was sorted out and now it's available under the unisex. Skim around the men's and women's for it and in journals.

Now that it's officially unisex, maybe we can put some reports there too?
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

XSteveO I wonder whether Celebrity will be available in Oil in the near future

I hope that demand for this product is high enough that the possibility would be considered *wink wink
              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I just ordered the 30ml spray...but I would go for the oil too

Comment

I would love Celebrity in oil.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    I just ordered the 30ml spray...but I would go for the oil too.
                    I didn't know that Celebrity is also available in the 30ml bottles. On the page it is only offered in the 10ml.

Comment

I didn't know that Celebrity is also available in the 30ml bottles. On the page it is only offered in the 10ml.
                      https://pheromonexs.com/celebrity-ph...pray-30ml.html

When I searched the site, the 30ml had its own link

ETA
                      I see it's limited, at this date and time, showing only 13 available...

Comment

Ah ok, got it...thanks NuTrix...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X