yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by ds5150 View Post
    OK so WOW!
    Been using Xist for about a month on this cute little redhead i work with. We have always been talkative and friendly and sometimes even a little flirty. Xist probably made it a little better but still not the signs i could def say was working. Got my xs193 the other day and wow in 4 days time what a difference.
    used 3 sprays xs193 on chest and both wrists and still a little xist behind my ears. and now she cant sit close enough to me. texts me almost every night after work and always looking for a reason for me to touch her in some way. Hell today right before i started typing this she told me her shoulder was soar and asked me to rub it for her right here at work. When i would ask if it felt better she kept saying almost but keep going. This went on for about 20 - 30 mins. Cant wait to see what this leads to
    Nice review!

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    I've seen it first hand. Read my post on XIST and SOB combo. I'm a believer.

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    he probably was a playa hata

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    probably was the SOB

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    100% agree, same thing happened to me. I wouldn't recommend XIST for daily wear or first dates.

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    Book marked that link lol

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post
    One thing I notice about this mix is if you already exposed a target to xist this mix isn't going to work as well just keep using xist. I think this is better for first exposure
    If you're using XIST on a target just continue using XIST, use the other on a new target.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    Bloodburn I don't know about "better". I would say that based on what I'm seeing xs193 is stronger and it's impacts are faster.

XiSt can have a strong and fast reset effect, but the crushy feelings seem to take awhile.

With xs193, the crushy feelings seem to grow faster and stronger. I'm thinking it's going to give LAL Nude Alpha and Nude Alpha Gel some stiff competition. (no pun intended)
    What you say about the reset effects on XIST i can personally confirm, for the girl i used it was in stages 1) resistance , 2) being nice 3) super crushy on me
    all 3 times i mixed it with SOB.
    Last edited by MRSNAKE; 12-16-2018, 07:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

What doses? What was the setting?
    my dosage tonight was one spray of SOB, i wanted to put 2 drops of XIST but got 3 by mistake, probably my best experience so far tonight with her. I talk about it in my post regarding the SOB+XIST mix.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    What doses? What was the setting?

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    oh ya, strong stuff. What makes XS193 better than XIST?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

No, but I'm pondering it, with the results i just had with XIST and SOB tonight, I'm not sure anything gets better than that!

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Have you used XS193 and Evolve to compare with Xist combo?
    No, but I'm pondering it, with the results i just had with XIST and SOB tonight, I'm not sure anything gets better than that!

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

I've had great results with XIST and Evolve for those rushy feelings to happen.
    Have you used XS193 and Evolve to compare with Xist combo?

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Xist has done that to me as well.
    Oh , so it's the XIST effecting me, cause I'm getting that as well. When i use it on this girl I'm seeing, when i drop her home she doesn't want to get out of the car and either do i so we just talk for a hour or so.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    Bloodburn I don't know about "better". I would say that based on what I'm seeing xs193 is stronger and it's impacts are faster.

XiSt can have a strong and fast reset effect, but the crushy feelings seem to take awhile.

With xs193, the crushy feelings seem to grow faster and stronger. I'm thinking it's going to give LAL Nude Alpha and Nude Alpha Gel some stiff competition. (no pun intended)
    I've had great results with XIST and Evolve for those rushy feelings to happen.

Leave a comment:

• MaliciousIntent
    replied
    [Crosspost from journal]

Woke up late due to a hangover actually felt pretty amazing, put on 4x of [xs193]. One on each ear and one on each side of the neck.

In the car and get a very sudden headache. Its not really like a hangover, its one sided and dull not throbbing. I scroll by a female coworker and she barely says hi. A few moments later when I walk back she is passed my desk in the kitchen. I walk in figuring she was looking for me. She walks out again after waving and goes into a meeting room. I walk out the kitchen and Im hit with the faint undeniable scent of horniness.

It gets to 2pm and I have to start doing heavy lifting. Like I am sweating. I end up having to walk by [named coworker] a bunch, I bring up a topic and say its complex to explain so she suggest we talk it out over drinks. She hangs out with another guy that has been flirty with me. Some women come and watch us moving stuff and I notice that they are lingering in my cube. I figure mones are in gear and I start being sarcastic. They all poof when I am not looking so... maybe I came off harsh? I think they just had more work. Workday ends.

I grab the two and head to the bar. The guy brings up that she was looking for apartments and seemed to be in a bad mood regarding her bf. Ok,... shes always complaining about one specific aspect of him so this was interesting. She picked out an apartment and did a bunch of math. As my temp came down she seemed less flirty more logical and I tried to be more positive with her about her relationship with her bf. That made her smile and we called it a night.

Another guy in the office mentioned he noticed a bunch of guys are hitting on me and I need to be careful. He's seen me seduce women at clubs and bars so I think it was more so a "dont hurt their feelings" thing.

Overall pretty effective in getting the wierdo behaviors going. The cloud it produces is kinda small. Maybe one quarter that of Bliss and Ascend. Conversation distance, not hallway/bar/meeting room distance. Less than a meter. Anyone I could get 3-4 cloud wompfs on seemed pretty magic-hammered by it. Similar to the megadose effect of Ascend.

[end crosspost]

Serious question. What the hell was this shit designed for?! I saw Bliss, Ascend, and Xist effects all at once. I felt like I was wearing Domination with how heavy it was, like I was pushing up on a pheromone overdose. Dont get me wrong, I love it, its gonna be a hit. Its just, this is on another tier. It got a girl to go from "meh, Im lucky to have my amazing bf" literally giggling on his lap a week ago, to let me start plotting how to move out, grab this guy and we go have a drink. Thats not normal even for the crazy shit I've seen this places mixes soft suggest people into doing. Im putting this above the time a woman straight jumped me Axe style from behind, and the girl that pulled me by my scarf. They acted impulsively and then came to their senses. This was like a thought out compulsion.

And I am not even going to get into the gay stuff, thats... I need time to process that.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Jimmy42 App points and any cover scent? Over or near app points. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Nice looks like you found your sweet spot

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X