yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I meant if it can replace many mixes by itself. By no mean replacing all mixes. I have around 40 non-sample now. Dropping a few mixes for one will be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      I meant if it can replace many mixes by itself. By no mean replacing all mixes. I have around 40 non-sample now. Dropping a few mixes for one will be great.
      Yeah I'm ow how you feel i have about 15 and it makes my head spin
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• I'm trying to downsize my collection but I can't resist discount sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yeah I'm ow how you feel i have about 15 and it makes my head spin
          Only 15? Lol

Comment

• Life is not static, circumstances are not static, the only thing constant is change. Getting a reset just sets you up to renegotiate the power play. If you don't, Like all relationships with ex's it has to go back to the same old, same old. A reset needs a followup.

What kind of stuff do we need once we are back in good graces? It's a nasty game turning the tables around to make a healthier relationship than a couple previously had. The man must take the lead in order to avoid both of them falling back into the mire.

Comment

• I'd like to apologize to Steve for not reporting more on this blend. Unfortunately I cannot get past the initial self effects. Its only for the first hour or so but there is something in this that does not agree with me at all. Don't know if it's one specific molecule or a combination. I'm going to where it at half spray all next week and then move up to one spray and so on. Hopefully I will be able to build a tolerance and get up to 2 or 3 sprays but as is I don't even feel safe to drive with this on.

Comment

• HayLey sent me Women's Fantasy. I felt the same way for an hour. I just got Boyfriend. I'm going to have to do a solo and compare notes with you Ghost. KIP's spreadsheet seems to have a mystery ingredient in Fantasy otherwise it's just Alpha and Beta Stenols. I have those in men's blends but fantasy is quite different and I'm wondering if there is some of the same molecule in both blends due to the disorientation.

Comment

• Now that it's a repeatable phenomenon, I'll report that wearing this @ 2 sprays gets my wife to pinch my butt. She never pinches my butt anymore - not since the first year of dating (10 years ago!) - but she does every time I wear XS-193. Aptly named Boyfriend, she also looks at me like she used to, when I was just her "boyfriend."

Comment

• Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                    Now that it's a repeatable phenomenon, I'll report that wearing this @ 2 sprays gets my wife to pinch my butt. She never pinches my butt anymore - not since the first year of dating (10 years ago!) - but she does every time I wear XS-193. Aptly named Boyfriend, she also looks at me like she used to, when I was just her "boyfriend."
                    Sounds promising
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

• OK so WOW!
                      Been using Xist for about a month on this cute little redhead i work with. We have always been talkative and friendly and sometimes even a little flirty. Xist probably made it a little better but still not the signs i could def say was working. Got my xs193 the other day and wow in 4 days time what a difference.
                      used 3 sprays xs193 on chest and both wrists and still a little xist behind my ears. and now she cant sit close enough to me. texts me almost every night after work and always looking for a reason for me to touch her in some way. Hell today right before i started typing this she told me her shoulder was soar and asked me to rub it for her right here at work. When i would ask if it felt better she kept saying almost but keep going. This went on for about 20 - 30 mins. Cant wait to see what this leads to

Comment

• Originally posted by ds5150 View Post
                        OK so WOW!
                        Been using Xist for about a month on this cute little redhead i work with. We have always been talkative and friendly and sometimes even a little flirty. Xist probably made it a little better but still not the signs i could def say was working. Got my xs193 the other day and wow in 4 days time what a difference.
                        used 3 sprays xs193 on chest and both wrists and still a little xist behind my ears. and now she cant sit close enough to me. texts me almost every night after work and always looking for a reason for me to touch her in some way. Hell today right before i started typing this she told me her shoulder was soar and asked me to rub it for her right here at work. When i would ask if it felt better she kept saying almost but keep going. This went on for about 20 - 30 mins. Cant wait to see what this leads to
                        Sounds like this works well for you
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                          Now that it's a repeatable phenomenon, I'll report that wearing this @ 2 sprays gets my wife to pinch my butt. She never pinches my butt anymore - not since the first year of dating (10 years ago!) - but she does every time I wear XS-193. Aptly named Boyfriend, she also looks at me like she used to, when I was just her "boyfriend."
                          Now that sounds nice. Sounds like it makes you feel younger.

Comment

• Originally posted by ds5150 View Post
                            OK so WOW!
                            So do you think it is a bit sexual that leads to that or because of comfort?

Comment

• Has anyone combined this with Crush ? I'm waiting for my order to be shipped before I can test all the mones out

Comment

Right now I have to lean more toward Comfort. But will keep testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lordhien View Post
                                  Has anyone combined this with Crush ? I'm waiting for my order to be shipped before I can test all the mones out
                                  What did you pick besides Crush?

Comment

• I think crush may negatively effect the mix
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

With this blend I'd say both

Comment

• Originally posted by lordhien View Post
                                        Has anyone combined this with Crush ? I'm waiting for my order to be shipped before I can test all the mones out
                                        Why do you think it needs Crush?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Why do you think it needs Crush?
                                          That's what i thought. Im sure if steve thought this mix needed A1 he would have already added it.
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X