yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

pheromones and perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pheromones and perfume

I have Evolve, XS and Bliss.
    My question is can i use this sprays together with my regular perfume ? (Tom Ford black)

Yes that would be fine.

Comment

Try to use different app points when mixing I find it prevents causing a strange sig
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        Try to use different app points when mixing I find it prevents causing a strange sig
        Why exactly would mixing cause a strange signature? Your body doesn't produce only Anol on your right forearm, Bnol on your left forearm, Enone on your neck and Rone behind your ears. To apply your pheros in THAT way would be unnatural and strange. The vast majority of indigenous pheros are found in the groin and armpits. These areas have a high concentration of apocrine glands which excrete pheros, the bacterial population that converts them and hair to wick the pheros to aid diffusion. Really when you think about it if you want a more natural signature you would apply to those areas. These areas are a seething cauldron of activity with all manner of pheros interspersed amongst each other. Do people say that your natural sig is strange?

All that aside, think about it for a minute. All those pheros will diffuse and be sensed by others. Yes? So whether it's app point A, B, C or D it's all going to reach their nose. Yes? So let's say you mix it up. So if you put Phero 1 on app point C, Phero 2 on app point A and Phero 3 on app point B it's still all going to reach their nose. Yes? Ok suppose you apply them all on the same spot. It's all going to diffuse and reach their nose. Right? These molecules cause specific neurological/biological responses. Where you apply them doesn't alter that. Enone isn't going behave differently because you put it on your forearm instead of your neck. Women aren't going to think hmmmm that guys strange, he put Enone on his knee instead of his elbow. The only way to create a "strange" sig is to use molecules that don't make sense together such as using women's blends or using a signature that would conger images a guy who is 6'5" 250 lbs of solid muscle when you're actually 5'6" and only 90 lbs.

In order for pheros to work they have to leave your body, enter the atmosphere and be detected by someone's nose. Quite frankly, other than providing a surface on which to apply and heat to aid diffusion your body is pretty irrelevant to the equation. I know of some people who use diffusers in their home. The effect is the same. At least in the case synthetic pheros. Diffusion is important but what happens in your targets brains is what matters most. In humans we have that pesky higher brain to deal with. Pheros work on a pretty fundamental level. But really there are 3 parts to the equation. Sensation/Perception/Reaction. Sensation obviously involves detection of those molecules floating around in the air. This, in turn, causes specific neurological/biological responses. Next we develop a perception of those stimuli. We apply meaning to it. How one perceives a given stimulus is a personal matter. Depending on your targets' personal experiences, they may perceive the same stimulus quite differently. One woman might get aroused, another might experience fear. I've even been accused of being the devil. lol So their reactions will be different too. One may flirt/pursue, one might run away and another might try to dowse you with holy water. lol Context is important too. The given situation/environment can have an influence. A woman who is attracted/aroused may react differently in different situations. If you met her during day to day life she might engage in light flirtation or she may not even react at all. Get that same woman out at a bar/club with a few drinks in her and relaxed social constraints and she may drag you back to her place. I've seen prim and proper religious girls turn into total sluts.

Comment

That's just my opinion always getting better hits with different app points. I use the rule of sexuals on chest /neck and socials on arms
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X