yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to wear to Yoga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear to Yoga?

Hey guys.

I'm interested in Yoga. I love fitness and meditation so this sounds perfect for me! So I am going to take Yoga classes once a week for 2 months, and then I can up it to up to three times a week.

I'm about to turn 26. I'm European, youthful and fit. Looking to attract women around my age or younger. Primarily looking for a relationship (just got over a breakup and ready to throw myself out there again).

My current arsenal:
    1. Xist (oil & spray)
    2. Evolve (spray)
    3. Cohesion (spray, almost empty)
    4. Ascend (oil, with cops)
    5. Taboo (spray)
    What would you recommend to wear during class? I suppose too much sexual vibe will make them feel uneasy (might ruin the purpose of that Yoga session for them), so I'm not sure what to apply. Should I limit the use of Xist to 1 on 1 scenarios or can I use it during Yoga class to give off the "boyfriend material" vibe? If so, what to combo with? Perhaps Cohesion would be a good idea, but I'd probably need to order another bottle...this one has maybe 3-5 sprays left.

I've never noticed a self effect of Xist (reported falling for others while wearing it regularly around them), but Cohesion makes me crash kinda hard. I even have to be careful at 1 spray. I'm still curious if you'd recommend Xist + Cohesion combo... I'm definitely down for giving it a shot.

I'd be especially curious to know what worked for you other male yogi out there.

PS: Sultan's Oud fucking rocks. Make it available on the EU store, pretty please!
    Last edited by Mysterion; 08-15-2018, 09:22 AM.

I would go with Cohesion because it's relaxing and that helps during yoga.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
      I would go with Cohesion because it's relaxing and that helps during yoga.
      Do you think Cohesion alone is enough? I don't wanna end up as mister comfort / teddy bear, cause that's just a highway to friendzone. Thats why I asked about Xist in particular and if it's advisable to wear it during Yoga class...it's sexy but not too much so, and it helps with the "boyfriend" vibe I want to radiate. My main concern was that I'm not sure if Xist is advisable to wear for "carpet bombing" socially, like perhaps it's better for 1 on 1 situations.

I can try combining Cohesion with Xist, or I can try Cohesion with Taboo, perhaps. I'm not sure about Cohesion Ascend for Yoga... I usually only wear Ascend to work. Women younger than I don't dig it too much from my experience.

Comment

I would do Thinker and just meditate and ignore them.

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL. This is the best answer

Originally posted by Mysterion View Post

Do you think Cohesion alone is enough? I don't wanna end up as mister comfort / teddy bear, cause that's just a highway to friendzone. Thats why I asked about Xist in particular and if it's advisable to wear it during Yoga class...it's sexy but not too much so, and it helps with the "boyfriend" vibe I want to radiate. My main concern was that I'm not sure if Xist is advisable to wear for "carpet bombing" socially, like perhaps it's better for 1 on 1 situations.

I can try combining Cohesion with Xist, or I can try Cohesion with Taboo, perhaps. I'm not sure about Cohesion Ascend for Yoga... I usually only wear Ascend to work. Women younger than I don't dig it too much from my experience.
        Originally posted by Mysterion View Post

If you want the BF vibe i would go with cohesion and Xist , if you want the sexy vibe which is more suited for when you are in a crowed , i would do cohesion and TABOO.

Comment

If you are taking many clases start with exist and cohesion and evolve, and as you get to be a regular start going more sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by E J View Post
            If you are taking many clases start with exist and cohesion and evolve, and as you get to be a regular start going more sexual.
            Just wondering, how do you get more sexual than evolve?

Comment

EJ, that's a brilliant strategy. Mr Snake, I'm thinking that EJ may mean for you to use these in succession.

Comment

Why not good old ACE?

Comment

ugh no offense but i feel like some of y'all are spreading misinformation to the new mysterion

i would not wear evolve to a yoga class unless you're naturally sexually polarizing. If you're not sexually charged by nature, you're going to turn people off during a yoga class and give off a creepy vibe. opposite of your intention.

taboo will work wonders for what it's worth. cohesion will work too, but if you aren't polarizing and/or have many attractive qualities as a man, it could lead to the friendzone.

xist will work just fine, and in fact i would recommend it. even if you plan on carpet bombing. it's not just for 1 on 1 situations. it works just as well in group settings.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                    eternitys_child commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i just saw you have the oil formulation. i would prioritize xist oil over xist spray for yoga.

Xist oil would work well .anything that involves your body getting hot will benefit from oil Imo. Always wear oils at the gym
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X