yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to choose if have only 2 days of exposure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to choose if have only 2 days of exposure?

Hello, guys
    I'm so happy I found this great store, thanks to scammy AD practice (I ordered "Hunted" from them 2 weeks ago, they still haven't shipped it & customer support doesn't reply)...
    So, to the point, why I need advice in the first place:
    I want to get my ex back, we used to date last year. We live in different countries right now, but in September I will be able to spend 2 days with her.
    We will live in 1 hotel room, though sleep on different beds. So we will spend all ~40 hours together - that means lots of exposure for pheros.
    I am preparing for this trip, working out hard to be more ripped and look great.
    My info: 182cm, white, 30y.o. And she is white, 29 y.o.
    So what pheros mix would you suggest, based on this information?

I already ordered Xist Spray (Le Male scent) + A1 Spray (25 mcg), just in case.
    Do you think I should use Xist solo, or combine it with A1? Or any other good combos?
    I know that Xist works well solo, but I will only have 40 hours of exposure. So I want to maximize my chances, esp. for "reset"

P.S. Based on reviews/experiences on other forum, I also bought "Iso Super E" 100% oil to add into Xist/A1 sprays to further maximize diffusion from 1m to 2-3m and prolong longevity of cover smell.
    P.P.S. And yes - another (maybe) important fact - we will not be alone all this time. Our mutual friend (girl) will always be around, even in the hotel room
    Last edited by RedLarry; 08-11-2018, 05:09 AM.

I can appreciate you wanting to get back with your ex but I gotta ask how do you intend for this to happen if you live in different countries? Is one of you planning to move? XiSt usually takes time to have an effect. If she still has feelings for you then two days may be enough but really it's 2 against one. Her friend may be coming along to provide moral support so she doesn't do something she might regret. Rest assured that she has thought this all out and has a game plan. Having her friend come along ensures that there will be no sex involved. With intimacy comes feelings. If feelings get involved then things could get messy. Chances are that you both have different expectations going into this rendezvous. I wouldn't expect things to be as they used tp be. If she had feelings for you before you were separated by such a great distance mostly likely she has distanced herself from them by now. She kinda had no choice. It was either live in constant anguish or move on. The latter is the more logical option to avoid further unhappiness and suffering. So if seeing you again rekindles old feelings, pheros or not, she is most likely going to resist them. Having her friend along is likely going to help that effort. Eventually she has to go back home without you and carry on with life.

I don't mean to rain on your parade but I think you need to have realistic expectations. Suppose you do actually "get back together". Then what? You both still live in different countries. Long distance relationships don't work. Unless someone is willing to move and you're both on board with that it is destined to fail. They realistically have no future. Typically the only exception is if the separation is temporary and there is a finite timeline like someone in the military who is deployed or someone who is on assignment for work purposes. Relationships require an emotional investment. Most women won't be willing to invest in something that has no future.

All that being said, if you want to combine XiSt and A1 that should be fine. Use XiSt @ 2-3 sprays and 25 mcg of A1 should be sufficient.

Good luck. I sincerely hope your experience proves me wrong.

Comment

IF this could be your last time seeing her, why try to form a attachment for the long term? If you want best of both worlds put on XiSt and a drop of Evolve, who knows, you might have a 3 some!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Good luck. I sincerely hope your experience proves me wrong.
        Thanks a lot!
        Actually, it was not her, it was ME, who invited our mutual friend to go with us.
        I knew that if I sent my ex message like "Hi there! Let's spend 2 days together! Only you & me!" she would reply "I don't think it's good idea, no". And I decided not to risk, because who knows when I will have another chance.
        So I have a plan too
        And yes, I am ready to move, and actually kinda working on it. So I am serious...

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
        IF this could be your last time seeing her, why try to form a attachment for the long term? If you want best of both worlds put on XiSt and a drop of Evolve, who knows, you might have a 3 some!
        Hmm, no waaay )) I don't have feelings for that friend And I am not sex beast by any means
        So now I know what combo NOT to use
        As for attachment - I wrote that I really want & plan to live with her. But the first step has to be made. In September. So that she would at least consider giving me another chance

Comment

Originally posted by RedLarry View Post

Thanks a lot!
          Actually, it was not her, it was ME, who invited our mutual friend to go with us.
          I knew that if I sent my ex message like "Hi there! Let's spend 2 days together! Only you & me!" she would reply "I don't think it's good idea, no". And I decided not to risk, because who knows when I will have another chance.
          So I have a plan too
          And yes, I am ready to move, and actually kinda working on it. So I am serious...

Hmm, no waaay )) I don't have feelings for that friend And I am not sex beast by any means
          So now I know what combo NOT to use
          As for attachment - I wrote that I really want & plan to live with her. But the first step has to be made. In September. So that she would at least consider giving me another chance
          Good luck! and let us know how it goes for you! You're on the right track using XIST.

Comment

Good luck! and let us know how it goes for you! You're on the right track using XIST.

Thanks! I still haven't decided, if I should use Xist with A1 or solo... Can 1 spray of 25mcg A1 make me more sexual than I want to be? I want my vibe to be "Let's forget about everything bad, you see that I changed, but you are still in my heart", not the "Oh yeah, I am sexy and I know you still want me"...

Maybe someone tried both options? what are differences between them in terms of effects?

Comment

Comment

Wow, thanks for the tip YES! Being "teddy" or "cosy" is just what I need for now! 'cause I know she often feels lonely and depressed
                I would gladly try XSP96, but it's out of stock now, who knows for how long... . Is it SO good? )

Comment

Comment

Thanks! I still haven't decided, if I should use Xist with A1 or solo... Can 1 spray of 25mcg A1 make me more sexual than I want to be? I want my vibe to be "Let's forget about everything bad, you see that I changed, but you are still in my heart", not the "Oh yeah, I am sexy and I know you still want me"...

Maybe someone tried both options? what are differences between them in terms of effects?
                    I wouldn't mix 2 A1 products together. You might OD on A1

Comment

I wouldn't mix 2 A1 products together.
                      ??? Prove me wrong, but Xist doesn't contain A1... Or does it?

Comment

??? Prove me wrong, but Xist doesn't contain A1... Or does it?
                        As far as I know it's cohesion and taboo that has A1, so you should be ok with using XIST with a A1 product, i would go with XIST and Taboo. I spray of XIST and 2 sprays of Taboo and see where it takes you

Comment

I wouldn't mix 2 A1 products together. You might OD on A1
                          Unless he's going over 100+ mcg it shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Unless he's going over 100+ mcg it shouldn't be an issue.
                            Good to know, thanks!

Comment

Good to know, thanks!
                              Some people commonly use 100-200 mcg. But really it's unnecessary and wasteful. One of our researchers here has tested A1 with her husband. She felt classic A1 effects with as little as 5 mcg. I use 20 mcg myself.

Comment

Some people commonly use 100-200 mcg. But really it's unnecessary and wasteful. One of our researchers here has tested A1 with her husband. She felt classic A1 effects with as little as 5 mcg. I use 20 mcg myself.
                                How much A1 is in the TABOO?

Comment

How much A1 is in the TABOO?
                                  Good question. I don't think anyone knows.

Comment

Wow... I was very surprised, but yesterday AD shipped my "Hunted". So I will be able to test it too ) Cool.

Comment

And hello again
                                      Don't want to open new thread - just a small question: does alcohol enhance pheromones effects? In other words, how drunk woman will be affected by Xist/A1 combo? In a better way (for me), than sober, or?..

Comment

Alcohol is a disinhibitor of course, so it would definitely help.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X