yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to choose if have only 2 days of exposure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedLarry View Post
    And hello again
    Don't want to open new thread - just a small question: does alcohol enhance pheromones effects? In other words, how drunk woman will be affected by Xist/A1 combo? In a better way (for me), than sober, or?..
    What effects are you expecting?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      What effects are you expecting?
      Hmmm... Faster 'reset', definitely!
      So it will take less time for her to start thinking "Maybe he's not that bad after all!".

P.S. Just received my order I wonder - if it's smart idea to combine Xist & A1 sprays in 1 bottle? With the proportions I need (2/1) & add Iso E Super. So I don't have to carry 2 bottles.

Comment

I would go highly status + sexual, if it only a two day exposure and not seeing her again, then either win or fail miserably, go all in or nothing.

Almost all imprinting options take time and repeated exposure. ACE combo might work

Comment

Originally posted by E J View Post
          I would go highly status + sexual,
          I think I'll pass on this, too risky. And no, I didn't say I will never meet her again. Actually, it depends on result of that trip
          BTW, before trip I'm testing Xist in different environments, and oh boy, included atomizer uses lots of liquid per spray!
          With this amount per spray I think one 10ml bottle will be enough only for 15-17 uses (with 3 sprays per use).
          P.S. For now didn't notice anything unusual while wearing Xist in cafes or while walking with female friends.

Comment

Each 10 ml bottle contains 80 sprays. So @ 3 sprays/application you get about 27 uses.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X