yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend vs alpha treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend vs alpha treasures

Okay so time to get some more pheros and I was thinking of going with ascend. Ive been reading up on the forums latest and im absolutely torn between ascend and alpha treasures. Ive never used alpha tresures before but based on what ive read so far, it might be something worth lookinh into. Anyone on here that have used both?

I'm only getting around to testing AT, but AT seems more similar to API than Ascend imo.

Comment

I been torn between the ascend and API as well, I think i will go with the API.

Comment

• kingtut savage
        kingtut savage commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too, I'd like to get either one on my next purchase but am still undecided on which

A friend of mines is sending me some alpha treasures, I'll let you know how it is.

Comment

• kingtut savage
        kingtut savage commented
        Editing a comment
        Id appreciate that bro

Okay so seeing as how evilve and domination are back in stock today, im going to be holding off on ascend or API, I might do ascend spray instead of the oil, idk

Comment

Okay so I do if its just me or what. But I'm on the site now and for some reason when I click on ascend spray, the page is showing up blank. This is only happening for ascend everything else is working wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
          Okay so I do if its just me or what. But I'm on the site now and for some reason when I click on ascend spray, the page is showing up blank. This is only happening for ascend everything else is working wtf.
          I experienced the same idle

Comment

There is something wrong with the Ascend page not loading when you click on it, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Comment

The page still isn't loading after you click on it, I guess it's not a priority. I would love to order some Ascend (double the Copulins) just to see what happens but I can't.

Comment

Anybody was able to compare Alpha treasures vs Ascend?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X