yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist + Cohesion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist + Cohesion

Last edited by Skipper; 07-26-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Easy on the cohesion but yeah it goes well, 1 spray and some patience worked as well as 2 for me and it was more natural. Man, I did 4 one day. I couldn't aim the sprayer for shit so I'd hit it again, maybe I actually wore. When that stuff wore off I caught a glimpse in the mirror of myself and every flaw in my clothes jumped out and I felt like shit. No problems on 1 or 2 though.

If she fears the ascend, she still needs to feel in control. It crosses my mind that if you can get away from her for a week a see if she misses you enough to think the decision is her own. Push, pull. Not experienced enough with XS alphas yet but from the descriptions Evolve might heat up slow enough to keep things natural but like I said. though I have it, I haven't tried it.

Comment

Comment

Hi Skipper, I love the Cohesion/Xist combo. Either or both of these go nicely with Evolve as well. Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it went!

~'bean

Comment

Originally posted by Mallobean View Post
            Hi Skipper, I love the Cohesion/Xist combo. Either or both of these go nicely with Evolve as well. Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it went!

~'bean
            Great! i got the Evolve Oil coming and was looking for something to pair it with. This is the info i needed.

Comment

• Mallobean
              Mallobean commented
              Editing a comment
              Celebrity is great with Evolve as well. I've found that it allows for an easier "flow" when opening the conversation.

~'bean

Hey skipper you got any updates on the mixes you doing?

Comment

I did the one xist and one cohesion today. Before I put on the mones I tried to set up lunch with about 7 or 8 and we ended up with 6. 3 guys, 3 blondes, early 40's, Seven and Ten. Mom's tall and quite buxom, pretty too of course as are her girls. I know Mom has been wound like a clockspring for several days, tense, light tears, and anguish. The most I could get out of her was that she was fine but parenting is hard. I know she's been getting hot flashes.

I have xist and cohesion with me. I don't want to mess with her too bad so its only one xist. I've noticed that touch of enone in it has made several women feel a bit secure. Just what I want, Single parenting has to be scary. I like the Xist effect on women that aren't even targets, nice with a bit of warmth.

I hit the cohesion 1 time. I might crash but I have to see if it helps her. Sure enough, even though we are eating hotwings, No red flashes. A sense of calm and confidence that "she's got this" starts to come from her as her shoulders unburden, square off and she digs in. Good conversation is had by all.

I've noticed mom's kids are pretty well behaved and even though they are young, a bit of dilation. I'm even more glad I kept the dose low. Hell I don't know how to talk to young girls but I try and only confuse the older one because she's not used to having men care about her thoughts or preferences. I back out of it as confused as her I guess.

I teach the youngest how to drive a car video game. Kinda freaked me out, she actually tried to do what I told her. Even better when I told her food was on and we had to go she gave the machine just one look and did as I had asked. I just mention this cause I'm curious if mones are ok around youth. Light dose ok but there were some effects even at these ages.

Comment

• Isis
                Isis commented
                Editing a comment
                I love how you're so mindful with your phero use. You seem to use it to comfort those around you. If only I was so empathetic lol.

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, Isis. It's just a nonsexual expression of love. Seems pheromones might be as useful to express love as they are to attract it. So much fear in the world.

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X