yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using Xist for ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Xist for ex

Hi guys,

New to mones but have been doing my homework.

Looking to reattract my ex, I know that Xist is good in reseting the feelings but are there any mones that you'd recommend to complement Xist in achieving this? Should I use A1?

I see her about once a week. She's open to intimacy and I know she is still attracted in some way but still inclined to not getting back together because of past incidents.

I'd recommend a status mone without cops if you are trying to get back with her. Other than that, XIST hits girls pretty hard.

Comment

Your behaviors will have to eventually change. The damage you have done will need to be repaired. There are some pheromones that are good for introspection. These may help you see what you did and more importantly why you did it. Your part, not hers can lead you to an understanding of what kind of thinking you will have to stop. Facing yourself takes courage, alpha mones that have self-effects or disinhibitors may help you do the right thing... or the bad. I wouldn't use a threatening status mone on her, you may get some compliance out of fear but she will regret it shortly after you leave, only reinforcing her resistance.

Just my two cents worth. Please don't take offense.

Comment

Well it depends on the incidents, if you cheated cops will be a no go, but if you were needy and she left you, maybe some cops would help. A status mone would be great, also look for imprinting.

Ascend, evolve cohesion might work.

no experience with Xist but from what I have heard it might work with some Ascend + A1, be VERY Careful with Dienone self effects. I use a bit of cops to nostrils to minimize effects.

Comment

Originally posted by E J View Post
          Well it depends on the incidents, if you cheated cops will be a no go, but if you were needy and she left you, maybe some cops would help.
          I agree with this, some more info would go a long way; even just a general overview of the incidents or what kind of incidents. There are two or three starkly different routes you can take and most of it depends on the reasons she left in the first place. Xist is solid and safe for sure so start off with that always on. I always say this, but Crush is quite killer, and I believe a combo of Crush and Xist would work regardless of the reason she left (with a 2:1 ratio of Xist to Crush).

I would also throw Bliss in there, but again it does depend on the exact situation.

Comment

Go with Evolve+Cohesion combo or Evolve and Xist.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X