yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Harvey Specter combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvey Specter combo?

Ok so I just got a new position within the company. First time as a manager I was wondering, to come off as an alpha boss but not an a**hole, something like Harvey Specter from the show suits, what combo would emulate that?

I know 90% is inner game and other factors, which I am confident I have in an ok level (maybe not Harvey level, but a good level) and just looking for a combo to potentialize this.

I was thinking AD + Celebrity or maybe AD + Cohesion?

What do you guys think?

What do you mean by AD?

If your goal is to be a respected and trusted leader that people will look up to all you really need is Ascend.

Comment

Sorry meant DA, dominant ascend. I was thinking Dominant Ascend with a beautifier or something social like cohesion

Comment

Well if you don't want to come across as an asshole then DA probably isn't the best choice for you. While Cohesion is effective with women I don't think it qualifies as a social. I still think all you need is Ascend. If you want to add a social I would recommend Vibe.

Comment

Basically you want to use DA with Domination and then possibly some Brute. Then pop on some P96 and at least you will be a sexy douche canoe

As Scottie said, unless you know how to use DA (if it is anything like BW and V2), then you may indeed come off aggressive. I have a bottle that came in and actually am looking forward to testing it sooner rather than later.

Comment

Ok so Ascend sounds like the best option, what about adding some "alpha mones" I have some old domination and some old alpha7, maybe add 1 drop?

Comment

I live in ascend at work. Turned my career around. it's the real deal. No cops! I've tried both. You should try both, then choose for yourself. I also go with a p86 on top when I have it.
              I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
              Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
              Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Why would you need to add another alpha blend? Ascend is already perfectly formulated. Domination is a really heavy duty sexual. I'm not so sure that it's appropriate for work.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X