yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mixing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing Question

Hey! I usually like wearing my pheros solo, so that I know exactly what it does. But now I have a lot of stuff at home and would like to mix some.

Do you spray/apply the different pheros on the same area or spread them out for example 1 Xist on the neck and 1 Love Boat on the chest etc?

Comment

Originally posted by tinderdreamboy View Post
      Hey! I usually like wearing my pheros solo, so that I know exactly what it does. But now I have a lot of stuff at home and would like to mix some.

Do you spray/apply the different pheros on the same area or spread them out for example 1 Xist on the neck and 1 Love Boat on the chest etc?
      It is safer to spread them out if possible to avoid ruining a mone or two. Now, I believe it is "okay" to layer the mones (spray...dry...spray another), but I don't do it because i don't bathe in pheromones. Someone like Scottie would know, as God knows how much he wears when testing single molecules and putatives.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

It is safer to spread them out if possible to avoid ruining a mone or two. Now, I believe it is "okay" to layer the mones (spray...dry...spray another), but I don't do it because i don't bathe in pheromones. Someone like Scottie would know, as God knows how much he wears when testing single molecules and putatives.
        How do you suppose it would ruin anything? If that were the case then pheromone blends wouldn't work. Those are mixes of pheros, are they not? Michael Harris, the founder of Androtics and phero expert, was a proponent of "skin mixing". If mixing would in any way harm any given molecule then our naturally produced pheros would be useless. We don't produce Nols on our forearms, Enone in our groin, Rones in our armpits or A1 on the back of our neck. They all comingle in the areas where they are excreted.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

How do you suppose it would ruin anything? If that were the case then pheromone blends wouldn't work. Those are mixes of pheros, are they not? Michael Harris, the founder of Androtics and phero expert, was a proponent of "skin mixing". If mixing would in any way harm any given molecule then our naturally produced pheros would be useless. We don't produce Nols on our forearms, Enone in our groin, Rones in our armpits or A1 on the back of our neck. They all comingle in the areas where they are excreted.
          So you are saying it is fine to, say, spray one mone and then another mone right on top? Does it harm effects whatsoever? Only reason I haven't is because I have always felt (and read) that signature may validate because of that.

Comment

Well lets consider a product like Ascend. I think we can both agree that is well established to be an effective product. Yes? Ascend contains 10 molecules. It seems implausible that each Rone lands on a separate spot on your skin. Same goes for the Nols, Enone, secrets and cops. Yes they are dispersed over a given area of skin but they do so as a mixture. The molecules don't separate as a result of the spraying process. They remain in solution. What you have is a hodgepodge of molecules. It's not the same situation as applying Rone A on Area A, Rone B on Area B and so on which is what you are suggesting. And yet the blend works.

I'm no chemist but I suspect that there is some affinity between molecules. Pheromones are relatively long carbon chains consisting of various arrangements of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms. Given that these atoms form bonds to create molecules because of their affinity it is entirely possible that various molecules combine to create molecular chains, as well.

Here is why I think so. I used to work in the wine industry. Wine is made up of water, alcohol, pigments and various phenolic compounds (molecules in solution). A young wine is fairly simple. When you smell it there's not a whole lot going on. As wines age they gain complexity. Why is that? The reason is that there is an affinity between these phenolic compounds. As wines age they begin to bond together forming long molecular chains. When the wine is exposed to air it picks up negative ions from the atmosphere. This changes the electrical charge of these molecular chains and they begin to unravel. As each phenolic compound is freed a new aroma is revealed. In an aged fine wine this process can occur over a matter of hours. There is a succession of ever changing phenolic compounds.

To me it seems quite possible that this process could occur in pheromone molecules. This may be a part of why there is some degree of longevity with pheromone blends. If a molecule with a lower molecular weight which is highly volatile, like Anol, bonds with a molecule with a higher molecular weight which is much less volatile, like Enone, then this could slow down the process by which some of those lighter molecules diffuse. Some of the Anol could be considered "free" molecules diffusing right away and some could be "bound" molecules diffusing as a function of time and exposure. Also when I consider this possible bonding process I wonder if it could potentially create "super" molecules as a result of creating more complex molecular chains. If it is indeed possible for these "super" molecules to diffuse how does its expression and perception change. Either argument could explain why one might get different results from a fresh application vs results achieved over time.

But I digress. Yes these are the kinds of things I think about when I'm not out pherobombing the world. lol Anyway, my point is that if it were necessary to apply each molecule to a different area then blends wouldn't work. But we know that they do. If it works to apply all of the molecules in blend A to the same area then why wouldn't it work to apply blend B, as well? Let's consider XS products. We know that they have all been thoroughly tested. I think we would be mistaken to assume that the products we use didn't go thu some degree of evolution. Having gone thru the process of developing a mix I know firsthand that it can be a long process involving research, knowledge, theory, intuition and most importantly very extensive testing. I think we can all agree that SteveO is an expert, a Phero Master. Over the years he has researched and tested countless molecules. Probably many that we have never heard of. But it's been a process. Test and understand individual molecules THEN try mixing them. Don't you think that if mixing molecules into a blend didn't work then he wouldn't bother? Instead of selling a product like Ascend in the form of a blend he would sell it as a "kit" with instructions on which molecules to apply where and how much of each? Considering the fact that an individual molecule costs pretty much the same as a blend he would certainly make considerably more money. Then there are user testimonials. For every one person who has come here and reported success with SteveO's blends I'm sure there are hundreds of faceless users who just go about their daily lives while benefitting from these products. We will probably never read their stories but they all have one. I have used numerous XS blends, sometimes applying as many as 4-5 in the same area and they have worked great. If you choose to apply each product to a different area then go for it. But to say that applying more than one product doesn't is incorrect. I'm living proof that it does.

Comment

I wouldn't spray one and the other directly on top, sounds to risky to me, in any case what do you guys think a good mix would be with the Evolve?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                I wouldn't spray one and the other directly on top, sounds to risky to me, in any case what do you guys think a good mix would be with the Evolve?
                What makes you think that?

Comment

Well it's more of a hunch to me, i mean why take the risk when you have lots of skin on your body? I wouldn't do it unless i ran out of room on my body and believe me there is plenty of area. You got your wrist, chest, neck. Can easily apply 3 different mones to that, 3 is more then enough for the average user.

Comment

Risk of what?

Comment

Well maybe it won't work as well or might have negative effects if you mix the mones in one spot of your spin. I won't even spray a cover scent on top of it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X