yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Barely Legal No Longer Available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely Legal No Longer Available?

I was thinking of buying this at some point. Is it no longer available?

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    I was thinking of buying this at some point. Is it no longer available?
    Patience is the key, my friend. It will be back...and in greater numbers.

Comment

• SargeMaximus
      SargeMaximus commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I hope so. Have you used it?

I haven't yet. I feel Taboo has more reviews, but usually I have gone to other companies for the younger crowd. In any case, Taboo I recommend based on here say, and if that doesn't cut it then try Barely Legal.

(Supposedly the character limit was too high to re-comment.)

Comment

• SargeMaximus
      SargeMaximus commented
      Editing a comment
      Taboo for the younger crowd? If so that works great since I still have 1/2 a bottle.

• ObscuredFacade
      ObscuredFacade commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably teens through early 20s from what I here works best for a spcial/sexual.

• SargeMaximus
      SargeMaximus commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok I'll give it a try in the next few days. Thanks!

I'm sure it's just temporarily out of stock. Definitely give Taboo a try.

Comment

• SargeMaximus
      SargeMaximus commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do. I've used it before but not in daygame.

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      I think most would agree that it's best suited for day game.

• SargeMaximus
      SargeMaximus commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool. We'll see how things go.

Oddly(?) enough, I've found Cohesion to have very positive results for me when it comes to the younger set.

~'bean

Comment

Originally posted by Mallobean View Post
      Oddly(?) enough, I've found Cohesion to have very positive results for me when it comes to the younger set.

~'bean

Comment

Can you use barely legal and Evolve in a mix?

Comment

18 - 24 sounds about perfect. I can't speak to it as a sexual attractant, although I haven't actually tried to go down that road using just cohesion. It does seem to encourage them to put themselves out there a bit more and to affect the way they think about you.

A couple of examples from a few years ago: One of my daughter's friends needed help with her resume. I sat with her in front of the computer for a few minutes wearing 2 sprays of Cohesion. She had always been very aloof and standoff-ish with me but after giving her a few pointers she gave me a, "Thank you so much!" and a big, extended hug. My daughter told me later that the frend kept talking about how cool I was afterwards.

Another of her friends came by the house with the daughter to pick some stuff up one day. I happened to be using Cohesion at the time, typically in a 2 spray dosage, we talked for a few minutes as my daughter was getting her things and I headed to my home office. As they left she came back down the hall to thank me for the conversation and to say goodbye. She looked... doe eyed. This was a new behavior for her.

Maybe this is all coincidental. I can't say for sure. I do know that these behaviours were incongruent with any previous interactions we'd had over the few years that we'd been acquainted. I think it was the Cohesion.
          ~'bean

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X