yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to apply pheromone oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    So what kind of crazy hits were you getting when you sprayed the oil?
    I was working on a event. A girl there I kinda knew who she was, worked before. But don't really know her.
    Anyways she started coming really close to me all the time. I was like woah Xist works. Then it went even
    further and she started groping my butt. And at one point just kissed me on the cheek. Broad daylight, completley sober etc.

Also I had the feeling that all girls were a little bit attracted somehow, and that I could pursue which one i would like xD
    Maybe I was delusional, I don't know. But sure had some effects.

Comment

You shoulda groped her butt to see how she woulda reacted. If she liked it then it's open season...escalate your ass off man!

Comment

I never rush. I groped the butt later that night in a place where escalation was possible, ie her house

Comment

• chrisc
          chrisc commented
          Editing a comment
          Thata boy!

I have a question. I put a couple drops of an oil on the palm of my hand and it was a little wet from washing. I thought it was oil but it rapidly dissolved and I was able to get a spread all over my torso??? Wow, I got some surface area I thought. As far as scent, it was much reduced and the pungent notes, I think Oakmoss or terpenes, the regular top notes were lost. This was good but unexpected because I thought with more surface area I was going to stink. Instead, the top notes came off and the effect of the pheromone just seemed to buffer across the whole room. Kinda smooth. Night went well, nobody ghosted me or got oppressed by high concentrations like I was afraid of.

I thought water would be a big no-no with an oil but I think it was a good mistake. Does anybody else have experience or knowledge of water and oil, good or bad?

Comment

• chrisc
          chrisc commented
          Editing a comment
          Not me, my friend. But I'm glad it worked out for you.

No idea, never though about mixing them. Retry it and report back, I would think more area would make it dissipate faster.

Comment

What i do is i put a drop onto my wrist and then rub it onto my other wrist, then i take both wrist and rub it onto my neck. Any problems using this method? I really never thought there was a right way or wrong way of putting it on, just some common sense.

Comment

With oils I generally 1 drop at a time on my finger then apply it to my knock starting from the pulse points and spreading. I do it with the general opinion of more spreading more diffusion. I also live in a tropical environment so diffusion of oils is very good here. I have found this the best method for myself with oils personally.

Comment

I will let the drops fall into my palm the use my index finger to smear it along my jugular. Let it dry for a few minutes then apply a cover scent
              Last edited by Primross; 09-24-2018, 11:37 AM.
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X