yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins has a bizarre smell indeed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copulins has a bizarre smell indeed!

Got my AscendXS oil today. Couldn't help but unscrew the top and have a quick whiff of the Cops inside. After all the reviews I've been reading I half expected there to be a knock on my apartment door with a couple of smokin' hot chicks shouting "what the f**k is going on in there?!...can we come in?"

Anyway, I don't know what to make of the smell, I guess that's not important...but again, after all the reviews, I expected the sweet scent of fresh pussy to drift out of the bottle! Hahaha!

I've never stopped laughing at this whole Phermone adventure the whole time, it's a blast. I got Xist, Evolve, Cohesion and Thinker samples thru with my order. Looks like the folks at XS want me to get laid while at the same time opening my mind to introspection and deep thought! LMFAO!

To be continued...

Well, what does the bizarre smell, smell like to you?

To me it smells like sidewalk garbage on a hot day.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• chrisc
      chrisc commented
      Editing a comment
      Something strangely sour.

Comment

What cologne do you wear?

Comment

• chrisc
        chrisc commented
        Editing a comment
        "Nights of Passion"

• chrisc
        chrisc commented
        Editing a comment
        Scottie2Hottie, have you stopped wearing the Brute combo that had the undesired effect of teenagers? Haha!

• Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually that question was @ Bosrel. Can't say I'm familiar with Nights of Passion.

Usually YSL or Light Blue but today was my brand new Sexual Noir

Comment

Hmm. Copulins just smell kinda like vinegar to me. Vinegar and ass, that is.

Comment

@Bosrel @Scottie2Hottie I'm going to try Hugo Boss Bottled Oud. It has some rave reviews and I'm due a new cologne. Today, I'm wearing Davidoff Horizon and it doesn't seem to cut through the smell of the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisc View Post
            @Bosrel @Scottie2Hottie I'm going to try Hugo Boss Bottled Oud. It has some rave reviews and I'm due a new cologne. Today, I'm wearing Davidoff Horizon and it doesn't seem to cut through the smell of the cops.
            Im not familiar with that one. I'll have to check it out. MHO ouds work best with copulins. Especially ouds than lean toward the funky animalic end of the spectrum. I'm not so sure that they cover as much as they compliment each other. But I do find that even my more clean transparent ouds do nicely too. Of the many times I've worn cops only once has anyone ever commented. The girl said something about a "weird" smell. No one else noticed it tho. But I like the smell of cops.

Comment

• chrisc
              chrisc commented
              Editing a comment
              How do you apply the oil? I've experimented with dropping it directly onto the neck then using my wrist to gently wipe it in. When I tried that the smell wasn't so pungent right from the start.

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              Under my nose, on my nose and chin. Like I just had a face full of pussy.

Hugo Boss has impressed me, but I have yet to buy a bottle. For oud, I have stuck with Versace, but I do not always wear it.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              I reach for my Versace Oud Noir quite often.

I smelled Boss Tonic on a magazine strip once and thought it smelled nice but never got around to getting a bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Bosrel View Post
              I smelled Boss Tonic on a magazine strip once and thought it smelled nice but never got around to getting a bottle
              I feel the magazine strips are not always fluid. I usually head to Macys or Sephora (or buy from myperfumesamples).

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

I feel the magazine strips are not always fluid. I usually head to Macys or Sephora (or buy from myperfumesamples).
                What I found weird about that is the picture of the Tonic bottle was of a green liquid. The real Boss Tonic is blue

Comment

I just got my Hugo Boss Bottled Oud in the mail today. It's an amazing scent Not too dissimilar to Hugo Boss Bottled but a little more complex. Hugo Boss Bottled always reminds me of a vacation to Ibiza when I was 19 so I'm going to enjoy wearing this one. You won't be disappointed gents. Combine with the ACE combo and it'll be Pussy Galore!

Comment

I have yet to identify the smell of cops exactly but I do get a PTSD style visual of a particular 16year old thigh I dated, I mean girl I dated. That memory is about 45 years old. Does anybody else have images or voices they here when exposed to them?

Comment

• chrisc
                      chrisc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wish I did! Then I'd be wearing this shit all the time

It is def a smell that I don't like, but love to smell lol,

Comment

Originally posted by E J View Post
                      It is def a smell that I don't like, but love to smell lol,
                      Agree ????
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

As far as I know the smell issue has been resolved.

Comment

My month old sob doesn't really make a smell unless I sweat
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X