yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

cover scents that mix with nautica sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cover scents that mix with nautica sport

I am using the cologne nautica sport through the summer season which is like a mix between nautica and polo sport. I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of cover scent would go well with this.

i don't like buying scented mones for this very reason. have to worry about mixing cover scents with other scents XD

i don't know what nautic sport smells like, but i imagine it's a cool floral summery fragrance..... in which case sultan's oud and pepper/nutmeg would NOT go well with it... i know i'm not of much help with this post but it's something xD

Comment

Probably FXS

Comment

If you already have a cover scent why buy presented?

Comment

some of them have a strong unpleasant smell that this cologne has trouble covering up at times. if anyone is familiar with the original nautica or especially polo sport you can have an idea of what the smell is and what goes with it. I have a bottle of xist which uses and aqua di gio cover scent. it doesn't clash too much but I'd like to find something that is closer to my cologne.

Comment

There are several options available in the store which are knock offs. If you're not familiar with their scent profile you can look them up at fragrantica.com. The in-house scents are described in a sticky in the men's section.

As far as the cover you're currently using, if it does a poor job of covering your pheros what makes you think that something similar would do any better of a job? Perhaps you should consider something entirely different. There are several good covers mentioned in the Favorite Fragrances thread.

Comment

because if they have a similar scent they will blend in with the cologne and become less noticeable. p.s. I used to be a cologne and perfume salesman. also some people's descriptions of colognes are not completely accurate. before I got this cologne I heard many descriptions like how it had a kiwi smell. to me it's like polo sport and nautica voyage. I know this is a tough subject but I am a perfectionist in a way which is why I'm trying to get ideas from other people.

Comment

I'm a little late to the party, but do buy FCS for a good smelling cover that can also be covered. Though, I reccomend getting something besides Nautica

Comment

I got a nautica fragrance because I had spent a lot of money on pheremones and wanted something cheap to use with them this is one of their better fragrances though

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X