yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dominant Ascend vs APi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    LOL screw that ! I'm done with that company.

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    lol I you have like 300 bucks you can get A314 Dark Water from Androtics lol

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    LOL, here is what I'm thinking right now, DA might be a bit to strong and i might just try API instead.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    So I still didn't decide, I was going to place an order last week but somethings came up.
    Maybe ill try them all

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    really? please do tell more.

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    I still haven't purchased lol

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    idk, I wonder how much Enone is in A314.. I do 3-4 drops of that daily. My sweet spot.

• kingtut savage
    commented on 's reply
    That's why I cant use bw at work anymore. I tend to lose my cool way too often when im wearing it

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    I been looking for a A314 replacement as well, API sounds promising but DA seems like a better choice from what i've read, if you want that strong alpha vibe. So what did you decide on?

Leave a comment:

• SargeMaximus
    commented on 's reply
    Be warned: I've got a bottle of Wolf but it makes me Beta. I want it to work but it just doesn't. :/

I LOVE the smell tho.

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I don't think NNPA would be an adequate substitute for A314. It already had A1 in it so I'm not sure what adding more would do for it other than adding an A1 buffer.

Leave a comment:

• E J
    replied
    Im also looking for aa A314 sub, was thinking of DA. What did you end up buying? I was even thinking of maybe NPA + cohesion or even Alpha-7 with Cohesion or something to make it lighter.

What did you end up getting?

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    Still haven't, once I've got the cash ill figure it out.

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    What did you decide on?

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    yeah, for some reason I already thought they had an oil form. I think that would be pretty decent based on what I've been told so far.

• 2000GT
    replied
    Only major difference between ascend and DA, is no tempering molecules that ascend uses to tame the bite in ascend. Give it a go, cant hurt. I've had good results with it in the past, usually two sprays does it for me. Would love to see it in oil form.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Perhaps if you call SteveO he can clue you into the Enone content of DA.

I don't think you'll find an alpha product without Enone. Rone on its own tends to give you the wise elder vibe without the dominance feel. Think IG. Although no one knows for sure I suspect it is just Rone and EpiRone.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I suspect that DA is much higher in Enone than Ascend. It may not be an option for you.
    But I've tried Ascend and it was so so, I also wear 2-3 drops of A314 twice a day (20 days out the month) I know its more rone heavy.
    Guess ill just get APi.

Any rone heavy, none light mixes?

Leave a comment:

• GHOST
    commented on 's reply
    Caucasian but I OD on Enone easily as well.

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I suspect that DA is much higher in Enone than Ascend. It may not be an option for you.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X