yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dominant Ascend vs APi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominant Ascend vs APi

Recently SteveO had a post about favorite mixes and mones.
    He stated APi and Bliss are among his favorites, this opened me back up to really really wanting to give APi a try.
    I had a stockpile of A314 rev 32 that wont last forever..maybe 5 more months or so. (As I use it 20 days out of the month)
    I also am hugely impressed with reports from Dominant Ascend.

Those who have used both, or just one what were you're experiences?
    Are they comparable?

My purpose in using it will be to replace A314, I use it in various settings whether in the office (work), out with friends, or on the occasional pseudo date. I like the respect, and trust it provides, although it seems that when I first used the formula it was much more impactful.

To me APi is more subtle and laid back. DA is more in your face. It says here I am large and in charge. I think the choice just comes down the kind of statement you want to make and what suits your personal style most.

Comment

It seems that APi isn't the office respect that I'm looking for.

An overwhelming amount of info suggest I try LAL's Wolf.

Comment

• SargeMaximus
        SargeMaximus commented
        Editing a comment
        Be warned: I've got a bottle of Wolf but it makes me Beta. I want it to work but it just doesn't. :/

I LOVE the smell tho.

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
      It seems that APi isn't the office respect that I'm looking for.

An overwhelming amount of info suggest I try LAL's Wolf.
      If you're looking to replace A314 with Wolf they are world's apart and I have been through many bottles of both and used both in an office environment.

If you're familiar with Androtics I would compare Wolf to IG+P74+CTTM but in an oil form. IMO Wolf is a social. It does garner respect but it's the same kind of respect you would have for an older brother. People will see you as very capable and you may experience your superiors giving you extra responsibility, people may come to you more often for advice but they won't be intimidated by you, in fact I have found that occasionally people will invade my personal space and sometimes be a little disrespectful but in a joking way like you are such close friends that you can say whatever you like to each other and neither will be offended.

If your looking for CEO type respect like the A314 of old then Wolf is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

If you're looking to replace A314 with Wolf they are world's apart and I have been through many bottles of both and used both in an office environment.

If you're familiar with Androtics I would compare Wolf to IG+P74+CTTM but in an oil form. IMO Wolf is a social. It does garner respect but it's the same kind of respect you would have for an older brother. People will see you as very capable and you may experience your superiors giving you extra responsibility, people may come to you more often for advice but they won't be intimidated by you, in fact I have found that occasionally people will invade my personal space and sometimes be a little disrespectful but in a joking way like you are such close friends that you can say whatever you like to each other and neither will be offended.

If your looking for CEO type respect like the A314 of old then Wolf is not for you.
        Thanks for that, but what about BW??

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Thanks for that, but what about BW??
          I found BW good for work at 1 drop but it came off as too sexual above that. I got a lot of shit testing and push back from people in the first few weeks of work but after people got used to the sig they where generally compliant. I stopped using it at work because I kept loosing my shit in stressful situations and people in my team stopped coming to me for help/guidance and going to others.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks man, that really helped. Can I ask your cultural background. I've found that none heavy products are easy for me to OD on as a black male.

• GHOST
            GHOST commented
            Editing a comment
            Caucasian but I OD on Enone easily as well.

• kingtut savage
            kingtut savage commented
            Editing a comment
            That's why I cant use bw at work anymore. I tend to lose my cool way too often when im wearing it

I suspect that DA is much higher in Enone than Ascend. It may not be an option for you.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            idk, I wonder how much Enone is in A314.. I do 3-4 drops of that daily. My sweet spot.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I suspect that DA is much higher in Enone than Ascend. It may not be an option for you.
          But I've tried Ascend and it was so so, I also wear 2-3 drops of A314 twice a day (20 days out the month) I know its more rone heavy.
          Guess ill just get APi.

Any rone heavy, none light mixes?

Comment

Perhaps if you call SteveO he can clue you into the Enone content of DA.

I don't think you'll find an alpha product without Enone. Rone on its own tends to give you the wise elder vibe without the dominance feel. Think IG. Although no one knows for sure I suspect it is just Rone and EpiRone.

Comment

Only major difference between ascend and DA, is no tempering molecules that ascend uses to tame the bite in ascend. Give it a go, cant hurt. I've had good results with it in the past, usually two sprays does it for me. Would love to see it in oil form.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah, for some reason I already thought they had an oil form. I think that would be pretty decent based on what I've been told so far.

What did you decide on?

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                Still haven't, once I've got the cash ill figure it out.

Im also looking for aa A314 sub, was thinking of DA. What did you end up buying? I was even thinking of maybe NPA + cohesion or even Alpha-7 with Cohesion or something to make it lighter.

What did you end up getting?

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                I still haven't purchased lol

I don't think NNPA would be an adequate substitute for A314. It already had A1 in it so I'm not sure what adding more would do for it other than adding an A1 buffer.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                really? please do tell more.

I been looking for a A314 replacement as well, API sounds promising but DA seems like a better choice from what i've read, if you want that strong alpha vibe. So what did you decide on?

Comment

So I still didn't decide, I was going to place an order last week but somethings came up.
                Maybe ill try them all

Comment

LOL, here is what I'm thinking right now, DA might be a bit to strong and i might just try API instead.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    lol I you have like 300 bucks you can get A314 Dark Water from Androtics lol

• MRSNAKE
                    MRSNAKE commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL screw that ! I'm done with that company.

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X