yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are the best combos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best combos?

Hey everyone, just wanted to hear some killer combo creations from all you 'far more experienced than I am' mone users.

I have read that 'ACE' is pretty unstoppable (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) but wondered if anyone has any other recommendations?

Thanks
    Chris

As a work mix I like Ascend, Cohesion and Connections. (or Vibe)

Comment

Depends on what your goals are. Could you be more specific?

Comment

Sure. There's this girl in my office who I'm friends with. She's a 10...seriously, the kinda girl who enters my life only once every few years. She's got the personality to match, she's smart...she has it all going on. Unsurprisingly, she has a long-term boyfriend. So I need to give myself an edge if I'm gonna commit to attracting this girl properly into my life. What do you reckon Scottie?

Comment

^ In an office setting for that purpose I'd use Xist,Connections,Cohesion.
          Add an Alpha mone for other office perks.

However I also wouldn't try stealing another guys girl

Comment

• chrisc
            chrisc commented
            Editing a comment
            Best ones are always taken bro!

First of all DO NOT confess your feelings to her. That never works and it usually backfires. Second, I don't recommend workplace romances. It's just a bad idea all around. That being said I will share some of my thoughts. If she really is a 10 and as smart as you say then you are facing some definite challenges. Women like that get approached all the time. They've heard it all. With a woman who can have any man she wants you really need to display higher value. So no fawning over her. No staring. Barely acknowledge her. Be aloof. Dare I even say don't act impressed. If every guy in the place is ogling her and kissing her ass then she may wonder why you aren't. Wear Ascend with cops. To reinforce what that signature will make her feel she will see the respect you get from others. I would also include Cohesion. It has some beautifying effects and imprinting capabilities. It has this big cuddly teddy bear effect. It also encourages touching. If you can get her to initiate kino, no matter how innocent, then it's a good thing. Evolve will add an nice social aspect with an underlying smoldering sexuality. I think this would be an essential base. If you want to supplement this vibe consider P86. It has a beautifying aspect also and more specifically an "air brush" effect. Minor imperfections are smoothed out. Another molecule to consider is P96. It has bonding/imprinting qualities and as reported by the women here a beautifying effect as well has instilling feelings of love/affection.

Comment

• Bosrel
            Bosrel commented
            Editing a comment

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! You may also want to consider XiSt. It may help but it's not miracle worker.

Agreed with everything you said gents. I read a lot of the David DeAngelo stuff on DoubleYourDating.com a few years back and his advice gave me a solid grounding in how to be around attractive women.

I messaged her innocently last week...nothing too leading, getting to know her a little. She was happy to respond with lengthy responses which is always a good sign. Then went a few days where I didn't even look at her...other guys in the office were doing the usual drooling, waiting for her to go on lunch then they would just happen to be going for lunch at the same time. Ha! Yesterday, I started up conversation with her again, made her laugh, joked around with her...I could tell she was pleased that I was giving her attention again.

Thanks Scottie, I just ordered a bottle of Ascend oil with cops (FXS cover scent) the other day. I'm ordering this not just to try and make things happen with this girl, I'm extremely intrigued by PheromoneXS products and wanna treat it as a social experiment, gauge the responses I get and go from there. I will try out your recommendations Scottie and, of course, write about my experiences on here.

To be continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
            ^ In an office setting for that purpose I'd use Xist,Connections,Cohesion.
            Add an Alpha mone for other office perks.

However I also wouldn't try stealing another guys girl
            Agreed there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Comment

• chrisc
              chrisc commented
              Editing a comment
              Gents, we are all trying to manipulate the opposite sex (or same sex) through the use of Pheromones...please, gimme a break about trying to steal another guy's girl.

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X