yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

would xist/cohesion and evolve combo work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahan10
    commented on 's reply
    Is it f*cked up that I laughed hard at this? Lol dont worry my man, she ain't for you or worth your time.

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    If you are going to use an alpha or sexual phero you need go be prepared to play the part. Yes sometimes men will push back. If you are going to pussy out and cave then do not use those products. Accept your place as a beta male and deal with it. No alpha or sexual will make you NOT a beta if that's who you truly are. Do you really think that an alpha male would give a shit about anyone else? No, he knows who he is and demands respect.

Leave a comment:

• omi95
    replied
    Would ACE-X create negative male attention around me?

Leave a comment:

• Pandatrooper
    commented on 's reply
    u suggest you to try and have a feel with your own body tolerance first..

maybe trying a 1:1:1:1 combo first?

from there, you adjust

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    The only difference is that Crush doesn't contain DHEA. Crush was created because a member believed that DHEA is a fallout killer. I personally have seen no evidence of this. I've used both and see no difference in effectiveness.

Leave a comment:

• omi95
    replied
    Is Crush more potent than Cohesion? I'm wondering this since Crush doesn't have the tempering agents that eliminates the depression side effects from Androstendione/ A1

Leave a comment:

• omi95
    replied
    I think Ill just use ACE-X almost everytime I go out, whether is for small grocery shopping, or a night out. Because I'm trying to see how it works on people. I heard that using male specified pheromones can effect men negatively. I also have used Bliss as well, because I also want to be approachable to guys. Would I still be approachable to men with ACE-X?

Leave a comment:

• omi95
    commented on 's reply
    Would do that, she's 23 years old BTW

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by omi95 View Post

I am going to use this tomorrow on another girl that I'm meeting at a coffee shop. Should I do 1 spray of each? Or 2x Ascend, 1x Cohesion, 1x Evolve and 2x Xist. Because on the bottle it says 2-3 sprays for Ascend, and 2-3 sprays of Xist. Cohesion says 1-2 sprays, and Evolve says 1 spray. Also would they all still be effective at 1 spray of each? I don't want to mess this up.
    I think 2:2:2:1 is a safe bet.

Leave a comment:

• nephil
    replied
    Originally posted by omi95 View Post
    What is one of the most blatant pheromones that are available and/or have used?
    Supposedly CBS (Cohesion/Bliss/SOB) is very blatant.

Leave a comment:

• Bosrel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• omi95
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I don't think you have anything to worry about I've used ACE-X extensively and never encountered any problems. It's a great combo.
    I am going to use this tomorrow on another girl that I'm meeting at a coffee shop. Should I do 1 spray of each? Or 2x Ascend, 1x Cohesion, 1x Evolve and 2x Xist. Because on the bottle it says 2-3 sprays for Ascend, and 2-3 sprays of Xist. Cohesion says 1-2 sprays, and Evolve says 1 spray. Also would they all still be effective at 1 spray of each? I don't want to mess this up.

Leave a comment:

• chrisc
    commented on 's reply
    Wait...wait...so what happened exactly? We may as well try get to the bottom of this so that you don't make the same mistake twice

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I don't think you have anything to worry about I've used ACE-X extensively and never encountered any problems. It's a great combo.

Leave a comment:

• omi95
    replied
    Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
    Purchasing the ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) combo will not be a wrong choice!

If you have spare cash, you can also purchase Xist as additional reinforcement and for combo trials!
    Yea, I would definitely use ACE along with Xist, But my question is wouldn't it be a little bit intimidating? Since both Xist and Ascend have Androsterone as the primary ingredient? Would 1 spray of each product suffice? Or more? Because I know that for Ascend, I would need to use 2-3 sprays, Cohesion 1-2 sprays, Evolve 1 spray, and Xist 2-3 sprays. Wouldn't this be a bit much? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Pandatrooper
    replied
    Purchasing the ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) combo will not be a wrong choice!

If you have spare cash, you can also purchase Xist as additional reinforcement and for combo trials!

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    commented on 's reply
    Just learn from the experience brother and don't repeat your mistakes. You'll be a better man for it.

• omi95
    commented on 's reply
    Its funny because she was the one that approached me. I became too impatient. It sucks badly:(

• Bosrel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• omi95
    replied
    What is one of the most blatant pheromones that are available and/or have used?

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X