yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to everything

Greetings,

I'm new to the whole pheromone world.

I've been living my life in a pretty beta male when it comes to attraction and romance. I know I have had girls/women that liked me but the low-esteem me didn't do anything about it and now I'm 32 never even dated, kissed, and still a virgin.

I had girls, I've taken interest in here and there until I met my coworker. I first started off as me thinking she was the most awesome person, then I started falling in love with her and I haven't felt this way in over a decade.

I'm socially awkward but I am considered like a visually attractive asian celebrity natural look. I got scouted a number of times in Japan, (more recently was when I was 30).

So my situation is this, I fell in love with a coworker who's just a few years older than me and after a year and a half I confessed and got rejected. I thought I can move on but for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling it was over because I believe I can win her over, I just don't know how or what I'm missing. She's not exactly a head turner to modern standards when it comes to looks but to me she's attractive in all hell.

I confessed earlier this year and things got awkward but she still makes an effort to talk to me and more recently I try to make a effort to talk to her more but still feeling.... beta? depressed? I can't tell. I'm doing what I can to improve myself though, and I really would like to win her over.

Everytime we talk, it's usually almost always about work, she'd used to invite me to a few events in the past but as a group with our other coworkers, but I work closely with her. She orchestrated my birthday surprise at work and even made me... well lets say cake.

She's usually pretty serious with me and would sometimes be bubbly but that's starting to die out and I don't want that.

I would like to win her over and I understand pheromones alone won't do the job however from my understanding it surely can work. I tried the RawChemistry one that I found on Amazon but I don't know if that's just snake oil with a lot of reviews.

So my question would be, would Xist be the best option for me to start with? If you have any recommendations on top of that or besides that, I'm all ears but please don't recommend me things just for sales purposes. Honesty would go a long way for me.

Thanks for reading!

Comment

Thanks for the response. Well she was in a ltr and brokeup late last year. I was in love with her then and then after the new year I noticed something different about her and came into realization she started seeing someone else. So I confessed then. She didn't give me a good enough reason other than she wants someone older than her. But I and many of my friends find that reason a big bs.

We've been kinda cool since but this past week. She's just been avoiding and ignoring me. I tried to talk to her and told me that I've been making her feel uncomfortable because I would sometimes look at her but she thinks I'm staring at her and if I get her anything she tells me she cringes. It sucks because prior to me confessing to her, we were so cool with each other like we laughed and joked around together.

I tried to add her on social media and she declined and told me, at least not now because she doesn't feel comfortable since I confessed earlier this year. Says she'll add me back once she feels comfortable again.

If Xist can help me try to repair this situation, I'm all for it. Any other mixtures would be appreciated. As much as I would like to win her over, I at least want my friendship back.
      Also how long would this typically take?

Comment

Comment

I get it, I'm going to be looking for a new job.
          In the mean time. I'm going to do what I can to at least repair some things.

I have a question. What is a alpha blend?

Comment

Comment

Sorry again, what is Cops? I don't see that as a product.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually Desire Me is straight cops, nothing else so it would be a stand alone copulin product.

• Bosrel
                Bosrel commented
                Editing a comment
                I did not realize that about Desire Me. Does SOB have cops? I noticed the cops smell today from my Xist/SOB combo bottle

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes SOB has cops

Hopefully you've learned your lesson about confessing your feelings. I never works out the way you hope it would. It always backfires. Secondly I hope you realize that workplace romances are a bad idea.

So here's the hard honest truth. This girl finds you creepy. There's no overcoming that. Pheros won't help in this situation. You need to learn your lessons and move on.

Edit: I'm not saying you're a creep. I'm sure you're a good guy. But if she sees you this way you're screwed. No contact, no looking don't reinforce this perception of you.
              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-07-2018, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Lots of people need to remember to take it slow, let things build up

Comment

After a few weeks of almost always ignoring and only talking through chat. She eventually started coming up to me to talk. To the point where even I would think "Why are you telling me this in person?"

Even today she came up to me and it was definitely about work but she was a lot closer to me. She'd use her outer arm to point at the screen instead of her usual inner arm (which would make her face away from me)

I tried to make a slight movement forward to see what happens but she faintly moved back but I just thought it was interesting. I don't know distance wise how far this thing is suppose to travel. She usually like 8-9 feet away from me facing away from one another in a diagonal from me so mones could potentially be barely reaching her. I'm not sure. Maybe someone may educate me on that. I usually spray on the front side of my neck.

Comment

Comment

I often fantasize (as a joke of course) about like a Gilroy like pheromone in a spray that you have to spray on them and blam, instant attraction to who is around them. Then I imagine the wars with all the guys running around trying to dose the randoms that they have fallen for that they want NOW. But that's a overactive imagination for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixinone View Post
                        I often fantasize (as a joke of course) about like a Gilroy like pheromone in a spray that you have to spray on them and blam, instant attraction to who is around them. Then I imagine the wars with all the guys running around trying to dose the randoms that they have fallen for that they want NOW. But that's a overactive imagination for you.
                        Why would it need to be sprayed on them? If you did that they could end up attracted to anyone. If you apply to yourself then you're more likely to be tagged as the source. I appreciate your imagination but I doubt there will ever be a Gilroy. If someone did come up with it would probably be outlawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Why would it need to be sprayed on them? If you did that they could end up attracted to anyone. If you apply to yourself then you're more likely to be tagged as the source. I appreciate your imagination but I doubt there will ever be a Gilroy. If someone did come up with it would probably be outlawed.
                          Absolute flaw in my fantasy. Thanks for crushing my dreams Scottie2Hottie lol.. Back to real life though. Yes, I believe if there was anything that FORCED an immediate attraction it would be outlawed for sure. If some of what we claim on here is ever peer reviewed and proven I have no doubt it will be the same for some compounds. As some of them are naturally produced by the body (in varying amounts) it would be interesting to see the detection criteria for the "restricted compounds"

Comment

Originally posted by Sixinone View Post

Absolute flaw in my fantasy. Thanks for crushing my dreams Scottie2Hottie lol.. Back to real life though. Yes, I believe if there was anything that FORCED an immediate attraction it would be outlawed for sure. If some of what we claim on here is ever peer reviewed and proven I have no doubt it will be the same for some compounds. As some of them are naturally produced by the body (in varying amounts) it would be interesting to see the detection criteria for the "restricted compounds"
                            lol Sorry brother. Always the voice of reason.

It's not just a matter of SOME of the compounds we use being naturally produced by our bodies. They ALL are. In essence pheromones are hormones that our bodies produce naturally as part of our metabolism. Those which we produce in excess are excreted via specialized glands in the skin. So really it's not just a method of chemosignaling, it's also an attempt to regulate our hormones. The body always seeks equilibrium. If something is out of balance it will react to establish stasis. The particular pheromones we produce are a matter of individual hormonal make up. It is pretty widely accepted that younger men produce more Enone than older men. Science confirms that their Test levels are at their peak. Test is a key factor in the conversion chain to Enone. They are producing an abundance of Test so therefore thru conversion they are excreting high levels of things like Enone, Anone and Rone. The theory of survival of the fittest still applies today. The fittest men produce high levels of Test and, therefore, its metabolites which, because of their abundance, are excreted as the hormones we call pheromones. Thru eons of evolution women still respond to men who signal strength and dominance. They naturally seek to mate with the man who has the best genetic make up that they can attract. This is why when we apply synthetic pheromones we are able elicit reactions from women. I firmly believe than many IOIs we get from women are unconscious reactions. They are instinctual. Back in my early days of pheromone use, some 15 years ago, the product that made me a true believer was Alter Ego. I put some on and went to go meet some friends for drinks. In order to get to the bar area I had to pass thru the restaurant. As walked thru every female from 8 to 80 started hair flipping and preening like crazy. Most of them didn't even notice me, they just started doing. As I passed the bar proper every women in succession, one after another, as I passed by did the same thing. It was crazy. It kinda freaked me out. lol

As for pheromone detection, to date I don't know that there exists any means to do so. Probably because there's really no interest. At this time the majority of the scientific world simply doesn't believe in human pheromones. While there are a tiny fraction who are investigating them it is still considered fringe science. Based on my research there does seem to be a fair amount of knowledge about various hormones and their conversion via various enzyme activities, including those which we would consider pheromones, they are limited to the various subsets of endocrinology. But those studies are only concerned with what happens within the body, not those which we exude externally. Since hormones are flowing within the bloodstream I suppose it would be possible have a hormone assay conducted. But the question remains would it be possible to extrapolate pheromone secretion from a blood test? Another possibility might be to swab the areas with the highest concentration of apocrine glands; arm pits, groin and chest. The thing is are the concentrations high enough to be testable? The pheromones we excrete are waxy in nature. How would this effect the ability to test them? Does the technology exist to perform such an analysis?

All that aside, if we could test and determine our pheromone profile it might make it possible to custom tailor products which best suit the needs of the customer. It could revolutionize the industry. But before we can even consider that possibility we have a long way to go in understanding the nature of the known compounds, let alone the ones yet to be identified.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

lol Sorry brother. Always the voice of reason.

It's not just a matter of SOME of the compounds we use being naturally produced by our bodies. They ALL are. In essence pheromones are hormones that our bodies produce naturally as part of our metabolism. Those which we produce in excess are excreted via specialized glands in the skin. So really it's not just a method of chemosignaling, it's also an attempt to regulate our hormones. The body always seeks equilibrium. If something is out of balance it will react to establish stasis. The particular pheromones we produce are a matter of individual hormonal make up. It is pretty widely accepted that younger men produce more Enone than older men. Science confirms that their Test levels are at their peak. Test is a key factor in the conversion chain to Enone. They are producing an abundance of Test so therefore thru conversion they are excreting high levels of things like Enone, Anone and Rone. The theory of survival of the fittest still applies today. The fittest men produce high levels of Test and, therefore, its metabolites which, because of their abundance, are excreted as the hormones we call pheromones. Thru eons of evolution women still respond to men who signal strength and dominance. They naturally seek to mate with the man who has the best genetic make up that they can attract. This is why when we apply synthetic pheromones we are able elicit reactions from women. I firmly believe than many IOIs we get from women are unconscious reactions. They are instinctual. Back in my early days of pheromone use, some 15 years ago, the product that made me a true believer was Alter Ego. I put some on and went to go meet some friends for drinks. In order to get to the bar area I had to pass thru the restaurant. As walked thru every female from 8 to 80 started hair flipping and preening like crazy. Most of them didn't even notice me, they just started doing. As I passed the bar proper every women in succession, one after another, as I passed by did the same thing. It was crazy. It kinda freaked me out. lol

As for pheromone detection, to date I don't know that there exists any means to do so. Probably because there's really no interest. At this time the majority of the scientific world simply doesn't believe in human pheromones. While there are a tiny fraction who are investigating them it is still considered fringe science. Based on my research there does seem to be a fair amount of knowledge about various hormones and their conversion via various enzyme activities, including those which we would consider pheromones, they are limited to the various subsets of endocrinology. But those studies are only concerned with what happens within the body, not those which we exude externally. Since hormones are flowing within the bloodstream I suppose it would be possible have a hormone assay conducted. But the question remains would it be possible to extrapolate pheromone secretion from a blood test? Another possibility might be to swab the areas with the highest concentration of apocrine glands; arm pits, groin and chest. The thing is are the concentrations high enough to be testable? The pheromones we excrete are waxy in nature. How would this effect the ability to test them? Does the technology exist to perform such an analysis?

All that aside, if we could test and determine our pheromone profile it might make it possible to custom tailor products which best suit the needs of the customer. It could revolutionize the industry. But before we can even consider that possibility we have a long way to go in understanding the nature of the known compounds, let alone the ones yet to be identified.

Comment

lmao @ inner nerd. I honestly don't know if Alter Ego is still any good. I haven't used it in years. It seems like so many products out there have gone down hill whether it be reformulation, chemical sourcing issues, opting for cheap chemicals to maximize profitability. I can think of a few that fit that description. There are a few products that are available thru more than one vendor. I have read that vendor selection can be a factor. That some vendors are stepping on products, diluting them. I would recommend buying direct from Stone Independent Research. If you would like I will PM you their web address. Out of respect for Steve I won't post it here.

And you're welcome. Glad I could help in some way.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X