yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me XS Oil for Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me XS Oil for Men

To me Desire Me says I'm a player and I'm not apologetic about it. I own it. I like smelling like I just banged a sorority. Now that summer is upon us you have more options about where to apply it. Between your navel and groin area with an untucked shirt works. I like to apply it under my nose. Two reasons. One, it gives me a T rush. Two, it signals that I just got a face full of vagina.

As far as reactions, copulins can be polarizing. Some women love a player. Some women hate a player. It's good for sorting. If you're looking for sex you don't want to waste your time on a woman who isn't DTF. You may also get a contradictory reaction. That is that women will love to hate you and hate to love you. I think that with "relationship" girls they can backfire. If some women suspect that you are in a relationship, i.e., copulins, then they will pass you over.

You are likely to get respect from men and maybe even a bit of envy. Guys are likely to want to be buddy buddy. Some guys hang out with guys who've "got it" in order to hopefully elevate themselves or possibly score the cast offs. I have yet to encounter jealousy from men.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      To me Desire Me says I'm a player and I'm not apologetic about it. I own it. I like smelling like I just banged a sorority. Now that summer is upon us you have more options about where to apply it. Between your navel and groin area with an untucked shirt works. I like to apply it under my nose. Two reasons. One, it gives me a T rush. Two, it signals that I just got a face full of vagina.

As far as reactions, copulins can be polarizing. Some women love a player. Some women hate a player. It's good for sorting. If you're looking for sex you don't want to waste your time on a woman who isn't DTF. You may also get a contradictory reaction. That is that women will love to hate you and hate to love you. I think that with "relationship" girls they can backfire. If some women suspect that you are in a relationship, i.e., copulins, then they will pass you over.

You are likely to get respect from men and maybe even a bit of envy. Guys are likely to want to be buddy buddy. Some guys hang out with guys who've "got it" in order to hopefully elevate themselves or possibly score the cast offs. I have yet to encounter jealousy from men.

Comment

While it may seem contradictory there some who have had good results combining XiSt with products that contain cops. I think that unless you are actually trying to play her just to get her in bed she may not see you as a player. She may just assume that you have regular sex partner. You still have that desirable XiSt signature going on. You said she is nosey. If she questions you about a girlfriend because you haven't produced one then tell her that she's not your girlfriend. That it's just casual. Then I would limit contact with her. Stay busy. Stop initiating contact. Make her come to you. Trust me if you're always pursuing then all of the sudden stop then she will take notice. She has taken your attention for granted. Take that away from her and she will want it back. Keep that XiSt signature going. Make her think about what a great guy you are and how she may have screwed up. You have nothing to lose. You can't lose something that was never yours to begin with.

Comment

Comment

So what did this other girl say?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              So what did this other girl say?

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X