yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A1 ERone related?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1 ERone related?

Is A1 Erone related?

i think I read this somewhere and based on my experience with erone I seem to be getting similar effects with A1..

In what way are you getting similar effects?

Comment

For instance when I wear erone I get more attention from Hispanics/Latina than say Caucasians, Asians, or blacks.

Also, with erone, as most would suspect, I get respect hits..

this is what ive been noticing from A1. Almost identical with these regards, except A1 also adds more comfort.

Im brand new to A1 but I've been playing with erone for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdub View Post
        For instance when I wear erone I get more attention from Hispanics/Latina than say Caucasians, Asians, or blacks.

Also, with erone, as most would suspect, I get respect hits..

this is what ive been noticing from A1. Almost identical with these regards, except A1 also adds more comfort.

Im brand new to A1 but I've been playing with erone for a while.
        They are both considered "masculine" molecules. I haven't noticed Erone hits any particular group of people more then others though. To me Erone on its own gives of the vibe of the wise elder. Too much though and it can seem boring/kill joy. A1 IMO gives off a big cuddly teddy bear vibe. Both can make women feel secure and safe in your presence and also make you seem more trustworthy.

Comment

Yes they are both "masculine" molecules. And I agree with your observation about Latinas. I don't get the "wise elder" thing from Rone solo but I do when I pair it with EpiRone. I've often wondered if that wasn't the IG formula. What do you consider too much GHOST ? I usually use between 40-60 mcg with 50 being most common. I agree with the big cuddly teddy bear effect. One of our female testers has confirmed that. To me A1 offers more complexity of effects but I do think they work synergistically.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Yes they are both "masculine" molecules. And I agree with your observation about Latinas. I don't get the "wise elder" thing from Rone solo but I do when I pair it with EpiRone. I've often wondered if that wasn't the IG formula. What do you consider too much GHOST ? I usually use between 40-60 mcg with 50 being most common. I agree with the big cuddly teddy bear effect. One of our female testers has confirmed that. To me A1 offers more complexity of effects but I do think they work synergistically.
            I think it was around the 100 MCG range solo that was too much for me, got mainly avoidance from the young crowd. I don't know if that was because it put me in a pissy mood though. A1 is more complex and has a much broader range of effects dependant on dosage. A1 and Erone are definitely made for one another, very synergistic.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X