yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion vs A1 oil to mix with Xist and Evolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion vs A1 oil to mix with Xist and Evolve

I recently made my first XS purchase. After spending a ton of time reading journals and reviews I decided to get the mix and match pack with Ascend Xist and Evolve. While i have no regrets about getting those three Ive come to understand cohesion offers AndrostaDIENONE which isn't in any of the other products i ordered.

My question is would it behoove me to purchase either cohesion or the Dienone A1 oil (or bliss?) to add to my intended mix of
    .5-1 spray ascend, 2 xist, and 1 evolve. I'm aware that all of these products and molecules can be effective on their own so its not that simple but I imagine the A.C.E pack was bundled for a reason and I would like to experience that effect + xist

Are most of the key molecules in cohesion present already in the combination such that the A1 dropper would give the same effect with less potential to OD on one of the other mones present in both cohesion and other products (xist ascend and evolve)

Furthermore can anyone give me the short version of the difference between the effects of DHEA and A1, from the VERY little i understand it seems like they have similar effects just from comparing the reported effects of products like bliss vs cohesion (I'm sure that not how it works but humor me)

If anyone has any input on which i should purchase out of bliss cohesion and A1 id appreciate it thanks. Sorry about the redundancy

ps I intend to test everything individually for sweet spots and to understand how they work, i just want advice for the future and to better understand the nuances involved

Using Cohesion will not cause an OD when combined with ACE. If it were a possibility then ACE wouldn't even be bundled.

I'm not sure where you got the notion that DHEA and A1 are similar. I wouldn't say that at all. Perhaps go back and do more research. I'm also not sure what Bliss has to do with either molecule.

Comment

well naturally it wouldn't cause OD with ACE, but since i was adding xist i wondered if that might create un needed redundancy compared to adding just the A1 oil on its own.

Im not sure where i got that notion either, perhaps as requested you could point me in a direction as to where to look for more information about the effects of each individually if you are unwilling to type out the cliffnotes version...

Uhh on the product page for Bliss it says it contains DHEA.. so ... that's what it has to do with the DHEA molecule?
      Are you saying the bliss technical data is wrong or that the DHEA has little to do with the similarities ive been seeing between the comforting nature of bliss and cohesion

It seems that the potential negative side effects that A1 has on some men are reduced by adding DHEA. In this case maybe the solution is to buy both cohesion or the A1 oil along with bliss?

Just trying to decide what to purchase next..

Comment

Ok here's a brief breakdown of DHEA vs A1. If I'm understanding you correctly this is what you're looking for and far as information. DHEA signals youth, vitality and good health but its importance in both Cohesion and Bliss is mood elevation. This mood elevation is not gender specific. On the other hand A1 only causes mood elevation in women. It can have depressive effects in men. This is why Cohesion includes DHEA. To counter the depressive effects of A1. But A1 does have benefits in addition to mood elevation in women. It has a beautifying effect. In research women rate men's photos as more attractive when exposed to A1. It also has this cuddly, big teddy bear effect. There also seems to be some evidence that A1 has imprinting capabilities.

You should have no problem combining Cohesion and Bliss. I've done it without any adverse effects. In fact, I think they work synergistically. I don't think their is any risk of overdoing the DHEA. SteveO usually lists ingredients proportionally, You'll notice that DHEA is on of the last ingredients listed in both products. So I think we can safely assume that the concentrations are relatively low. I've worked with DHEA extensively. It doesn't take a whole lot to have some degree of effect. For me about 40 mcg is ideal but I've gone as high as 60 mcg. I've never ODed on DHEA.

Also if I understand correctly you were asking about adding XiSt to ACE. I can vouch that it's a very effective mix. It's a pretty powerful imprinting/fallout combo.

Hopefully I've done a better job of addressing your queries. I apologize if my first post wasn't helpful or if I misunderstood you. I just started up a forum website and it's taking up a lot of my time and attention. I should have read thru your post more thoroughly. If you have any more questions I'll do my best to answer them as best I can.

Comment

Thank you very much! That was quite helpful

I think some of my confusion came from the fact that cohesion does not have DHEA listed in the technical data at the moment. The fact that they both contain some makes sense and to some extent explains the similarities i had in my head between cohesion and bliss.

Ill get cohesion instead of the A1 oil because it has DHEA in addition to the A1 so i wont need to pull the trigger on bliss right away.

Also appreciate the nod to the efficacy of xist+ACE, Looking forward to trying it

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X