yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which cover scent can you recommend? or none at all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which cover scent can you recommend? or none at all...

Hi, I'm new to the products here and would like your suggestions on which cover scent to try, or if I should try one at all and just use my own

I recommend using your own. Pick something that suits you.

Comment

Yes select your own cover scent because what everyone else likes may not work for you like it does someone else

Comment

I can suggest that you look at a cover fragrance according to the following things.

1. Are you wearing it for your own enjoyment, or to help the pheromones attract someone? Choose according to that; I have found that fragrance is a great way to help the pheromones attract a woman for me, so I wear what fragrances women seem to respond to positively and with either sexual arousal, or attraction. You'll need to consider the age and race of the women you are interested in attracting, as that will give you an idea what sorts of fragrance will be attractive to them if you go this route.

2. What are you trying to cover? If it's something stanky (has significant copulins, megadose of androstenone, etc.), you'll want something that is more dense than light and fresh. If not, you can usually get away with any genre of fragrance; fresh, sweet, citrus, aquatic, green, woody, gourmand, etc.

3. What is your budget for fragrance? Obviously you are going to find the better fragrances generally cost more, but this isn't always the case. However, the most attractive fragrances usually do cost more, and significantly enough so that most people haven't even heard of the houses that produce them. If you're trying to attract women who are used to the better things in life, then you'll want to wear a fragrance that represents that level of class and sophistication; women really can smell the difference between the expensive and natural ingredients in the high end fragrances and those of the mid range or low end. So choose your budget according to what would be attractive to the woman based on what she represents in terms of her socio-economic class. Most women will be attracted to the high end fragrances like Creed and Amouage because they can smell the "expensive", but it still depends on her tastes and the fragrance. Mid range fragrances, such as what you would find for $80 to $150 or so will appeal to middle class and upper middle class women; and less expensive fragrances will generally appeal to lower levels on the socio-economic scale.

That said, never assume that a financially inexpensive fragrance will not be a hidden gem, or that just because you spent $500 on a bottle that every woman is going to like it. Fragrance is not a hard and fast thing; it's very subjective.

As for none at all... unless you're using more than about 2 or 3 sprays, you generally don't need a cover at all, except with copulins containing stuff.

Hope that helps.
        Last edited by Catlord17; 05-05-2018, 12:51 PM. Reason: Adjustments, additions, spelling errors.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X