yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Suggestion for one night stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for one night stand?

Know a girl in the late 30s who'd possibly be willing for a one night thing and i'm looking for something that could push a bit toward that. I was thinking of testing the ACE combo, what do you guys think? Or should i drop the ascend due to copulines?

other suggestions?

If you are both just interested in a ONS then cops shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

If she wants to sleep with you, she will do it.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        If she wants to sleep with you, she will do it.
        Lol, so that's how it goes huh, whether you want it or not you get it if she wants it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Lol, so that's how it goes huh, whether you want it or not you get it if she wants it. lol
          I am not talking about rape.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I am not talking about rape.
            oh no, too late. Femdom rape type stuff already implied.

JK, I knew what you meant, I'm just picking with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

oh no, too late. Femdom rape type stuff already implied.

JK, I knew what you meant, I'm just picking with you.
              Not nice, Ricky.
              Arsenal

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                It's all love

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                I know my darling.

I thought she said rope. I was about to break out my flogger.

Comment

Don't forget handcuffs cause any kink isn't complete without handcuffs and maybe a blindfold Scottie2Hottie

Comment

What are floggers, blindfolds and handcuffs without a ball gag? Come on, guys, you can't be serious. String her up! Get her off the floor! lol

OP, have you considered SOB?

Comment

Don't forget the swinging contraption

Comment

But anal sex is forbidden on ONS.
                      Arsenal

Comment

But anal sex is forbidden on ONS.
                        Then I've been doing it wrong.

Comment

• Giselle
                          Giselle commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL
                          LOL
                          LOL

Anal sex is nasty ... I don't want that stuff on my magic stick lol.

Comment

So I guess a dirty sanchez is out of the question. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Then I've been doing it wrong.
                            You used wrong lube.
                            Arsenal

Comment

You used wrong lube.
                              Butt butter makes everything better.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Butt butter makes everything better.
                                That only goes for food.
                                Arsenal

Comment

That only goes for food.
                                  Nowwwwww you tell me.....

Comment

2 drops of SOB, a little game with eye contact will get you a ONS with 30seconds of conversation. Speaking from experience at a club.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X