yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Before buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before buying

Hey guys. I'm going to buy a bottle of Xist. I'm wondering if you can choose unscented on the 30ml Spray?
    Or do I have to choose oil? And what is the main difference between oil and spray?

I believe all products are unscented by default. Sprays have a further reach and hit faster but diffuse faster (4-8 hrs).Oils last longer (8-10 hrs) but require more time to diffuse and you hafta be in closer proximity to your target.

HTH

Comment

How close is close? Are we talking conversation close? I'm working at a bar so as long as the customers will feel it,
      i'm happy. Can I spray my own cologne on the same place where i applied the mones? Or just next to it?
      I have some Creed parfumes that are wonderful. Always get compliments both from women and men.
      So I hope it will be a killer with the mones.

Comment

If the bar is on the cool side, I would suggest spray, seems to work better in cooler temps and has great cloud range.

I would suggest you order the spray in the 10 ml size, in unscented try it for a week to 10 days.

Definitely add your own scent, allows you to alter your 'aura' as they would say.

Now putting cologne on top of the mones is a personal choice, use the search function to see some of the suggestions, or send a message to Steve'O, he will give you some unique insight or discoverxs own sensei Scottie2hottie, he us a wealth of knowledge!!

Comment

Scottie2Sensei is the man.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by tinderdreamboy View Post
            How close is close? Are we talking conversation close? I'm working at a bar so as long as the customers will feel it,
            i'm happy. Can I spray my own cologne on the same place where i applied the mones? Or just next to it?
            I have some Creed parfumes that are wonderful. Always get compliments both from women and men.
            So I hope it will be a killer with the mones.
            Oils typically have a reach of 3-6 ft under most circumstances. But conversation close is a good analogy. In hot bars/clubs with good air flow I've seen them reach as far as 10-15 ft but that isn't typical. Sprays can easily reach up to 10-15 ft.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
              If the bar is on the cool side, I would suggest spray, seems to work better in cooler temps and has great cloud range.

I would suggest you order the spray in the 10 ml size, in unscented try it for a week to 10 days.

Definitely add your own scent, allows you to alter your 'aura' as they would say.

Now putting cologne on top of the mones is a personal choice, use the search function to see some of the suggestions, or send a message to Steve'O, he will give you some unique insight or discoverxs own sensei Scottie2hottie, he us a wealth of knowledge!!
              I think that's a great suggestion about ordering a 10 ml spray to start. I second using your own fragrance. I have quite a collection of colognes. I mix it up to keep it fresh. Changing from time to time helps anchor those feelings to you and not just some cologne. I agree that application method is a personal choice. Some spray cologne first then pheros on top. Other, like myself, spray the pheros first then cologne on top. Some recommend applying your cologne to a separate spot altogether. I suggest that you experiment and find what works best for you. By all means, when in doubt consult SteveO. He's the phero Master.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                Scottie2Sensei is the man.
                You're a dork.

Comment

Thanks Scottie! One last question. I wanted to buy P96 along with my Xist but can't find it in the Euro shop.
                  Is it only for US?

Comment

In the worldwide store (US) it's in the Pheromone Molecules section under Pheromone Putative - Alternatives. I don't know if they have that in the Euro store or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

You're a dork.
                      thanks so much.
                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

thanks so much.

Comment

Hello Welcome tinderdreamboy,
                          Sprays diffuse off very fast if there is heat. The oils are made to have controlled diffusion, that are useful in hot weather.

Comment

How hot is hot weather? are we talking 18-20 celsius + sun or more like 30?

Comment

Originally posted by tinderdreamboy View Post
                              How hot is hot weather? are we talking 18-20 celsius + sun or more like 30?
                              I believe he's in India so he's probably talking melt your face off hot. lol

Comment

I mean 30 c kind of hot.
                                If your territory is 15 to 20 c or less temperature, then the Sprays are fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X