yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Two questions about XiSt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions about XiSt

hey everyone.

Just bought a bottle of XiSt oil. Can't wait for it to come.

Had two questions.

1. If the effects are subtle and take multiple exposures, how do you find a sweet spot? Curious how to test it.

2. More importantly: I want to use this to reset some impressions. At the moment, I'm pretty overweight, but am losing relatively quickly (doing something similar to Penn Jillette's diet). Should I wait until I'm a bit smaller to start testing? Would it be a waste to try to reset impressions now before I've gotten into better shape? I'm always willing to test, but I don't want to waste it if I only have one chance at a second first impression. (Also, I've always been self conscious about weight, but I know I'm gonna conquer it this time. Already lost quite a bit).

thanks in advance

Hello, good luck with loosing weight keep the good work u can do it!. Getting facts straight, there are girls that are attracted to big boys, others not. now in terms of pheromone power which is why they are used, if i was u i would try them right were i am now and when i get to the shape i want. they point is either being overweight or not , pheromones have their power no matter how much u weight or look. give it a try, see how people react and how u feel, look for the things that says that pheromones are making its influence, women smiles, more eye contact to you, flirting, among other. things that probably u dont see a lot without wearing pheromones. remember keep ur smile, make eye contact, ur the man, act if u are not wearing pheromones that way u can compare how they day went while not wearing pheromones and when yes.

Comment

Originally posted by ovidiusnaso View Post
      hey everyone.

Just bought a bottle of XiSt oil. Can't wait for it to come.

Had two questions.

1. If the effects are subtle and take multiple exposures, how do you find a sweet spot? Curious how to test it.

2. More importantly: I want to use this to reset some impressions. At the moment, I'm pretty overweight, but am losing relatively quickly (doing something similar to Penn Jillette's diet). Should I wait until I'm a bit smaller to start testing? Would it be a waste to try to reset impressions now before I've gotten into better shape? I'm always willing to test, but I don't want to waste it if I only have one chance at a second first impression. (Also, I've always been self conscious about weight, but I know I'm gonna conquer it this time. Already lost quite a bit).

thanks in advance
      If you have one chance at a second first impression, why did you choose a product that requires multiple exposures?
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

1. SteveO has thoroughly tested his blends. When in doubt go with the recommendations on the product page. It's also a good idea to do your research and see what has worked for others.

2. I commend you for your efforts. Any form of self improvement is worth it. I can appreciate that you want to at your best before you start using your new pheros but keep in mind that your attitude, your mental game is far more important than your physique. I've seen plenty of bigger guys with attractive women. Physical appearance isn't as important to women as it is with men. The bottom line is how you make her FEEL. Show her that you are a confident man and you have a better chance of getting her attention. Pheros enhance what you already have. If you have nothing to offer then pheros won't help. Make sense?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Yeah, I know he's tested them. I'm not questioning their efficacy, just testing on my own and how it would work for me. (I thought XiSt had the reset and imprint effect, unless I was mistaken).
          lafemme Chose multiple exposures because it had the reset effect. I guess maybe you do have multiple chances and you're questioning me on that point. I just mean, if I develop a phero sig, would I be wasting it by starting multiple exposures now?eroque Sounds like I will give them a shot. Thanks for the encouragement on both fronts.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Let me add to that on your second point. First off, thanks for the commendation and the reply.

I'm answering my own question, but the diet I'm on is kinda Mt Everest for diets (or how I think of it). Weirdly enough, I'm not only doing this for health - but also to just prove I can. My mental game has been bad for a while - part of this is showing myself how badass I can be and how I can do something most people never will. Not sure where I'm going with that - just that if I wait, it'd also be because I'm getting better every day. Just sounds like others are saying not to wait, so I might as well take the plunge when they arrive.

Comment

You are correct about XiSt. It is a reset blend. Based on my own experience and what I've read from others 2-3 should be good.

I completely understand where you're coming from in wanting to prove yourself and that you hafta do it for you. Been there my friend. I see no reason why you can't start with the XiSt now. While it's doing it thing you'll be doing your thing. Let's shoot for synergy. No?

Comment

Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Any time my friend.

Comment

If you want to try to see the effects of Xist, you dont have to try it on your target (if you dont want to start right now). Wear it in a party, office, or a get together somewhere where there will be females hanging around. It will show you instant effects too. Which will boost your confidence about Xist.
                    And if you are saying that this diet is like on the top of the world is making changes in you day by day, then you will need just few more days to trim down, untill you practise Xist elsewhere.
                    Any option is good for you.

Comment

A word to the wise. XiST is a double edged sword. It will affect YOU, just as it will affect them. So be careful whom you wear it around, as you may start to fall for them, when them wasn't who you wanted to be involved with. After finding this out the hard way, I tend to use it in very sniper-ish situations, where I am trying to affect one particular woman and achieve one particular outcome.

YMMV, but just keep that in mind. Best wishes.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X