yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need help for which pheromones I should wear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

What pheros do you have?
    The bottles I have are: Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion, Xist, Ascend (w and w/o cops), Taboo, SOB.
    I don't mind purchasing more bottles if it gets me great/different results

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
      Oh I see you don't have p96 in you arsenal yet.
      I'm curious, why did you choose to go to the movies as a first date? Do you have something else planned before/after the movie?
      I so want to know your thoughts on dating locations.
      Because I'm that boring movie and restaurant guy for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Depends on many things. A lovely poster recommended bowling, I think that would be very fun.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

The bottles I have are: Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion, Xist, Ascend (w and w/o cops), Taboo, SOB.
          I don't mind purchasing more bottles if it gets me great/different results
          Ok then. Maybe try this....

2-3 Ascend w/o cops
          3 Cohesion
          3-4 XiSt
          2 Bliss
          1 Evolve

Comment

Bowling is fun.

So is pool. If she asks for help you can lean in close and p it your arms around her as you assist her with her shot. I once went on a date with a woman who kept asking for help. Turns out it was just an excuse to get up close and personal. She was actually a hustler. I drank my way they college playing pool for drinks so I'm pretty Damn good. Couldn't tell you how many drinks i had to buy her. She ran the table on me many times

My favorite first date activity is putt putt golf. Everyone sucks at it I want to know if she has a good sense of humor and can laugh at herself. Putt putt is a good gauge of that.

Dave & Busters is also fun. Lots of arcade games and ski ball and stuff. And they serve beer. Lol

Comment

Yes, great suggestions.
              I've been to all of these on a date except PuttPutt. Hmm
              Thanks Sensai.

Comment

Yes, great suggestions.
                I've been to all of these on a date except PuttPutt. Hmm
                Thanks Sensai.
                Try it, it's a lot of fun. Laughs galore. If you can laugh at yourself it will put her at ease and she will follow suit. Unless of course if she's uptight and who wants that? Better to learn early on.

Comment

I would suggest one of the following:
                  Ping pong, movies, comedy shows, billards, darts, air hockey, indoor mountain climbing, indoor mini putt, foosball, arcades, etc...

Comment

Oh oh go carts. Those formula one carts go fast. It's a real thrill. Get her adrenaline pumping.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      Oh oh go carts. Those formula one carts go fast. It's a real thrill. Get her adrenaline pumping.
                      I JUST went go carting for the first time like 1 week ago.
                      That was insanely fun and this place has some fast go carts.
                      Then they have super carts that go 25 mph faster

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X