yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and body temperature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones and body temperature?

Can pheromones make women hot? I found a combo that has reallly been working on my girlfriend. Everytime she gets near me she starts to say how hot it is in the room but the rooms we're in are perfectly fine.

Yes indeed. What have you been using?

Comment

2 Xist (1 spray to the front of my neck on each side)
      3 Style from apex (forearm and gently rubbed together with other arm to spread around.)
      2 Crush/Evolve/Kenneth Cole black cologne (combined a sample of Crush, 1ml of Evolve, and 1ml of cologne in an atomizer from amazon)

New things I've noticed, it seems like she's seeking my approval on things like how to style her hair and what clothes she should wear. She's been more touchy feely and tells me she loves me back. Before I would have to pull an I love you out of her. She's been giving me that I want to F you look that I've honestly never seen from her in all the time that we've been together. When we cuddle or hug she would normally move away when she feels my erection through pants, now she stays. She's been ok with a little over the clothes touching. One big hit happened when I started to feel more brave. I said "I just want to breathe you in" then stuck my head in her crouch(over clothes) and she just laughed. Self effect on me is I seem to be more in love with her and when I'm looking at her I start to think she's even more beautiful than before. Also get more looks from other women when I'm out.

Comment

Seems like an awfully low dose on the Crush/Evolve mixture but it definitely seems like you're having good results. I certainly see an XiSt/Crush/Evolve effect in your description. Just for future mixing purposes, is the Crush a recently acquired sample. If it is then you're looking at 1 ml Crush to 1 ml Evolve. Just in case you decide to replicate.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by CuddleFan View Post
          Can pheromones make women hot? I found a combo that has reallly been working on my girlfriend. Everytime she gets near me she starts to say how hot it is in the room but the rooms we're in are perfectly fine.
          Welcome CuddleFan,
          When you said this I automatically thought you are going to say PXS Naked Gun. Everyone reports the same about it. The women remove their clothes saying that it feels hot.

You did good with the Crush/Evolve/Cologne . I hope you stock them before the mixture empties. Do the same mixing (like Scottie said) when you buy the Crush and Evolve. Its good that you kept the Xist separate.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X