yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB tested with xsr32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB tested with xsr32

Last night I gave it a go how it is feels. I went to a greater dance club.
    I expected it to be a dark stuff but it is not at all dark evil like LIIK v2 or Bad Wolf.

The easiest way to describe it when I say it is like Mr Bean. At least as I was told by a woman without asking it.
    I watched a few episode from the cartoon and it make sense as the things went.

Am I correct and SOB is like Mr. Bean?
    Or I did not cleaned properly my other mones and ended up like that

I would try it again on its own. I've received the widest range of reactions from it of any mix I've worn.

But not sure how it would be described as Mr. Bean. Sounds like she wasn't able to articulate how she felt, and it was the closest reference in her mind.

Also, LIIK is not necessarily evil or dark, but just very high-value, which can be super-intimidating for all parties involved. If that comes off as dark, then you might want to consider something lighter like M3X, Wolf, or Taboo.

LIIK and BW are designed for pretty assertive males, or to get you into that mindset, which is not for everyone.

Better to choose a mix that fits you well. Cheers!

Comment

xsr32 is a single molecule used for testing new formulas because it is increase the self effect and it is amplifying every mone in addition it gives real focus and increase confidence.

I tried xsr32 with Wolf and it is increasing the self effect drastically in addition others get hit harder by it.

So it is very useful if you want very strong self effect with any formula. The only draw back it will increase the effect of any residue remains on you.

SOB is intimidating for 20 years old girls but not for 30+ woman who is sexually open. It is sexual but yet in a funny way not like LIIK v2(not the v1) because LIIK v2 is more mature. The reason why she said I am like Mr. Bean because it is completely feels like that when you enter into a competition with other males or getting a woman affection. Mr Bean in the cartoon always do some pesky thing in a smart and silly way to gain upper-hand for his silly desires and in the end he usually reach his goals and sometimes he gains friends.

Comment

Again, I don't think Mr. Bean is a precise reference for what you're describing.

Perhaps more like Bugs-Bunny.

Also, the way you are describing SOB is very different than the experience of many others on this and other forums, so there might be some specific characteristic that you are focusing on in the mix that is not necessarily indicative of the product as a whole.

Has anyone else ever experienced SOB as "funny"? Never seen that one myself.

Comment

Yes Bugs-Bunny is better example than the woman's Mr. Bean first idea. Bugs-Bunny is funny for me

Comment

xsr32 is indeed an amplifier. Given its nature I suspect that it's a primary molecule in Core. But what you describe doesn't sound like SOB at all. It sounds like you're a doofus and the xsr32 just amplified your natural personality. If you sport a signature that doesn't suit you then women will ignore it. What they won't ignore is your true nature. A doofus. They didn't take you seriously. Just wearing SOB doesn't necessarily make you a player if you're not congruent.

Comment

There is xsr32 in treasureful shine(from Pt) and in Xist as I feel it.

So yea I got my answer SOB is Bugs-Bunny player style if I am congruent otherwise I get tested "Where did you left your Teddy Bear".

Comment

Originally posted by Silvius View Post
                There is xsr32 in treasureful shine(from Pt) and in Xist as I feel it.

So yea I got my answer SOB is Bugs-Bunny player style if I am congruent otherwise I get tested "Where did you left your Teddy Bear".
                I think this might be a language barrier issue; many of these posts just don't make sense.

Hopefully, you're using your native language while testing mones.

Comment

• Falvinski
                  Falvinski commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He mixed up your response with Scotties response, and the 'Where did you left your teddybear', is the reference to mr Bean.

• theLaw
                  theLaw commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was hoping that that was the case, but if you check out his other posts, he's just having trouble with the translation.

XSR32 in xist, really!? I never felt it, xist always seemed a bit to subtle (maybe because if my age, 50).

Cops in sob is a head turmer, seems to hit the ladies pretty hard...But it also seems to increase testosterone...

Comment

I can feel XSR32 in Xist when I use it with 4 drops when I use less I do not really feel that focus. When I tried it with 6 drops a few time it just smelled badly and did not have stronger self effect or better hits. So for me 4 drop is optimal because of strong self effect. When I was learning salsa it helped to mimic the dance steps when the teacher was nearby , yea it sounds crazy. With the ladies it produce good hits at 4 drop at least the non stop pony tale creating should indicate that.

Comment

• theLaw
                    theLaw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "non stop pony tale creating"..........WTF? (hair twirling)

• Silvius
                    Silvius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They unbound there hairs then making it back into pony tales and it gets repeated in every few minutes when the teacher explaining dance moves and even the teacher asked what is the point of doing it.

• theLaw
                    theLaw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think you are referring to preening.

I have figured it out.

In my Central European country when I use Bad Wolf I am assumed to be an American or a Russian. Wolf is well known to be an Asian stuff. Using XSR32 amplifies the residues and adding sob = Perv English gentlemen. The fun part came from sweating astaxanthin(I wonder how long this crap remains, I stopped taking it a month ago).

The result was interesting today on the salsa lesson where everyone was racist. There was a few comment that I would not list. In addition older woman was turned on and laughed hysterically.

So yea, I got excellent self effect from XSR32 but it is impossible to clean myself 100% in order to utilize it with a mix. I scrub my hand and neck with witch hazel and hydrogen peroxide until it is red but I still get effect from stuff that I used a weak ago.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X