yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Help/Advice on changing pheromone sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help/Advice on changing pheromone sig

Hi. I'm a new member here.
    And I've been using pheromones for only a month.

From reading many posts, I understand that it's best to stick to the same pheromone/mix when interacting with a specific individual to achieve consistency with their impression of you. I've been using mones from a different merchant (LAL - BW, AV, Nude, A1) and I'm expecting some from PheromoneXS (Xist, Cohesion, Evolve) in some days from now. My target is my ex and with the mones I've been using, I've been seeing some wonderful improvements in our situation. I've decided to try Xist in particular because I've read its ability to reset and see how it can help.

When I receive my new mones, in your opinion or from your experiences, what's the best way to go about it without or at least minimizing the risk of ruining what I've built already? Considering that with new mones I'd be giving an entirely different sig to the lady. Like how can I use my new mones that would complement the things that have happened because of my first batch of mones

Originally posted by supercalifragimone View Post

From reading many posts, I understand that it's best to stick to the same pheromone/mix when interacting with a specific individual to achieve consistency with their impression of you. I've been using mones from a different merchant (LAL - BW, AV, Nude, A1) and I'm expecting some from PheromoneXS (Xist, Cohesion, Evolve) in some days from now. My target is my ex and with the mones I've been using, I've been seeing some wonderful improvements in our situation. I've decided to try Xist in particular because I've read its ability to reset and see how it can help.

When I receive my new mones, in your opinion or from your experiences, what's the best way to go about it without or at least minimizing the risk of ruining what I've built already? Considering that with new mones I'd be giving an entirely different sig to the lady. Like how can I use my new mones that would complement the things that have happened because of my first batch of mones
    Want to not take risks? Don't waste your time trying new things. Be a slouch and keep using whatever comes your way. That isn't to dissuade you from buying PXS, but I think you just need to break out of your shell or stay in it.

As far as finding products: use the search button. Start with looking at Cohesion and Connections. XiSt is nice, but it might be a little of a waste at your stage. (Plus you sound like an idiot when you say in one line how you are aware of the "reset" of XiSt but in another line you don't want to change your signature.)

Comment

Using some BW today ObscuredFacade ? Lol

I get your concern about changing your signature and not wanting to lose the improvements you've seen. However, remember that you've already radically changed your signature by using pheros in the first place. Perhaps describe in some detail the improvements you've seen so far with LAL and what you've been using, including dosage.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Using some BW today ObscuredFacade ? Lol

I get your concern about changing your signature and not wanting to lose the improvements you've seen. However, remember that you've already radically changed your signature by using pheros in the first place. Perhaps describe in some detail the improvements you've seen so far with LAL and what you've been using, including dosage.
        I have been quite an ass the past few days, but somehow it isn't like old me when I was an ass. Before I was an ass and people still liked me because I was honest and didn't give a shit. Now it is like i am an ass but people actually like it and respect it? Obviously not on here though...

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

I have been quite an ass the past few days, but somehow it isn't like old me when I was an ass. Before I was an ass and people still liked me because I was honest and didn't give a shit. Now it is like i am an ass but people actually like it and respect it? Obviously not on here though...
          I recently had a conversation with a member about brutal honesty. I commented that people dont want honesty despite what they say. They want to be coddled and told what they want to hear.

Comment

Welcome,
            The PXS Xist, Cohesion and Evolve are awesome and totally safe to add in. Most of the products of these top companies compliment eachother.
            Take it like this- Try using Cohesion instead of A1. Xist along with Bad Wolf or Aqua Vitae will enhance the effect. Try Evolve with Nude. Xist will act as a staple in every situation and combination of yours.
            Just continue to escalate like you are doing as usual.

Comment

I don't think there is an issue changing your signature at all.
              In-fact I would assume a change in signature would keep things fresh and keep the opposite sex guessing.
              Who doesn't want a person that can BE it all.
              Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I get your concern about changing your signature and not wanting to lose the improvements you've seen. However, remember that you've already radically changed your signature by using pheros in the first place.
                Good point and great reminder. Especially I'm a bisexual lady using male pheromones, "radically changed" may even be an understatement. It has worked wonders for me though.

I've been reading advice from experienced users telling others to stick with their sig when they share they'll be trying out something new with the same target, so that just got me thinking if there's a proper way of transitioning. Thus the curiosity. But I appreciate the reminder. That is most helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Welcome,
                  The PXS Xist, Cohesion and Evolve are awesome and totally safe to add in. Most of the products of these top companies compliment eachother.
                  Take it like this- Try using Cohesion instead of A1. Xist along with Bad Wolf or Aqua Vitae will enhance the effect. Try Evolve with Nude. Xist will act as a staple in every situation and combination of yours.
                  Just continue to escalate like you are doing as usual.
                  Right. I've wondered about switching A1 with Cohesion since they're very similar. And I've read wonderful testimonials about Xist + BW so I'm excited to try that. First time though to encounter Evolve + Nude so I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

And yes, I definitely agree escalating is the key to successful pheromone use.

Comment

Good point and great reminder. Especially I'm a bisexual lady using male pheromones,......
                    Ok, wait.... ....... ......
                    Is your target a male or female? We naturally presumed you as a male, with ex girlfriend.

The products discussed above are for female targets (worn by males). So if your ex is a female and the LAL brought changes between you... then the suggestions in my previous message are experimentaly valid.
                    Hope you enjoy the PXS.

Comment

supercalifragimone
                      I would suggest to keep cops in your base mix, as it is both attractive to both ladies and men (except for gay men)

I have used xist, evolve and cops when I am with my lesbian friend, able to get close to her and open her up. So much so she was contemplating giving up her lesbian life for a permanent heterosexual one with me...

Now my target is straight hetero ladies (even though I like to challenge myself with lesbian and bi ladies). I am 50, chocolate American who happens to be enjoying Asian delights, mostly in mainland China.

The biggest issues will be the confidence and being congruent with what pheromone you tend to be wearing...But keeping cops as your main base would be a good start.

Remember to be congruent...

CM

Comment

• Falvinski
                        Falvinski commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He means, Desire Me oil.

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X