yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me, copulins and testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me, copulins and testosterone

I bought a bottle of Desire Me for men early last year, but only got around to trying it recently. Pretty much everything that people have said about copulins (the only ingredient in Desire Me, as far as I know) seems to be true. It boosted my testosterone, which has been very low recently due to side effects of medication prescribed by my doctor. It restarted my sex drive and gave me more energy and strength for exercising. It also gave me a mood boost.

Some people say that copulins only boost testosterone in men when the cops are worn by women. That's due to the only scientific test that has been done so far, which only tested the effect of cops on men when the cops were worn by women. But in my personal experience, they boost testosterone even when worn by a man. I put some dabs on my upper lip and around the entrance to my nostrils. And they have worked like a charm for me.

Luckily I'm one of those people who doesn't find the odor of copulins unpleasant. To me they smell pleasantly fruity. Of course other people might not feel the same way, so I have to be careful.

Also, my girlfriend didn't detect the scent unless I put too much on, when she gave me a combined disgusted/worried look. I don't want her to feel jealous (especially since she has nothing to be jealous of), so I just keep the Desire Me oil to less than a full drop, applied just under my nose.

I tried adding a couple of drops of the DM oil to a 5ml oil-based cologne I have. That didn't seem to have the same self effects as the straight DM oil did.

I also added one drop of DM oil to a 5ml spray bottle filled with perfumers alcohol. I'm using that to combine with Ascend, which I have in the non-copulins version. It certainly projects a stink further than the straight oil, due to the better diffusion of alcohol.

First time I put the DM oil under my nose, I got a mild headache for a few hours. But ever since then I've been headache free when using it.

I'm interested to hear other guys' experiences and opinions of this product.

Originally posted by walker View Post
    I bought a bottle of Desire Me for men early last year, but only got around to trying it recently. Pretty much everything that people have said about copulins (the only ingredient in Desire Me, as far as I know) seems to be true. It boosted my testosterone, which has been very low recently due to side effects of medication prescribed by my doctor. It restarted my sex drive and gave me more energy and strength for exercising. It also gave me a mood boost.

Some people say that copulins only boost testosterone in men when the cops are worn by women. That's due to the only scientific test that has been done so far, which only tested the effect of cops on men when the cops were worn by women. But in my personal experience, they boost testosterone even when worn by a man. I put some dabs on my upper lip and around the entrance to my nostrils. And they have worked like a charm for me.

Luckily I'm one of those people who doesn't find the odor of copulins unpleasant. To me they smell pleasantly fruity. Of course other people might not feel the same way, so I have to be careful.

Also, my girlfriend didn't detect the scent unless I put too much on, when she gave me a combined disgusted/worried look. I don't want her to feel jealous (especially since she has nothing to be jealous of), so I just keep the Desire Me oil to less than a full drop, applied just under my nose.

I tried adding a couple of drops of the DM oil to a 5ml oil-based cologne I have. That didn't seem to have the same self effects as the straight DM oil did.

I also added one drop of DM oil to a 5ml spray bottle filled with perfumers alcohol. I'm using that to combine with Ascend, which I have in the non-copulins version. It certainly projects a stink further than the straight oil, due to the better diffusion of alcohol.

First time I put the DM oil under my nose, I got a mild headache for a few hours. But ever since then I've been headache free when using it.

I'm interested to hear other guys' experiences and opinions of this product.
    Read, but I have yet to test that product. I always figured it was a women's product, but I suppose there is a male version too!

Comment

Yes Desire Me oil is a men's product. It's just cops. The women's product Desire Me + has other stuff like Anol and is a spray.
      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 04-02-2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

You might try MAXT150 fro LAL for a comparison:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MaxT150Large.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	66522
        Max-T 150 is a "lip balm" style product - and a fast, convenient way to boost your sense of wellbeing, confidence, and energy levels to get more out of ever

Also, DM is extremely concentrated, so it performs differently than other cops mixes.

I think that the general consensus, and my experience as well, is that cops are just too strong as a sexual for most situations, but are very effective at making others think that you are a player.

With regards to raising T, I would be highly skeptical unless you have lab-work to back it up as many products can increase estrogen, so they only raise T to compensate. Estrogen can also cause a spike in libido, so it's easily mistaken for rising T.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
          You might try MAXT150 ..............
          ................. With regards to raising T, I would be highly skeptical unless you have lab-work to back it up as many products can increase estrogen, so they only raise T to compensate. Estrogen can also cause a spike in libido, so it's easily mistaken for rising T.
          Glad you replied as a reply post, and not as comment. I was looking for an opportunity to 'like' your comment.
          Desire Me is extremely concenterated. But to give an aproximate idea, what would you compare the concenteration of copulins in MAXT150 to? Nearly as Ascend? Or SOB?

There are home T level test kits, which are not yet proven accurate. But only way to self check is ball size increase, sweat with pungent bad odor. Or best way shall be to collect saliva sample before and after application, and send it to lab.
          Some of us must do this, which will provide more confidence to the community.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Glad you replied as a reply post, and not as comment. I was looking for an opportunity to 'like' your comment.
            Desire Me is extremely concenterated. But to give an aproximate idea, what would you compare the concenteration of copulins in MAXT150 to? Nearly as Ascend? Or SOB?

There are home T level test kits, which are not yet proven accurate. But only way to self check is ball size increase, sweat with pungent bad odor. Or best way shall be to collect saliva sample before and after application, and send it to lab.
            Some of us must do this, which will provide more confidence to the community.
            MaxT150 is a lip-balm, so I'm not sure what the concentration is compared to others, but compared to Dirty Primitive it's pretty mild. I've used it under my nose with no noticeable strong-odor, so not near Ascend or SOB.

Ball size is a good measure for higher T as is larger neck size. The only problem with the pungent sweat is that many other sups can cause that as well, so probably a combo would be best.

Comment

Yeah I'm trying to order MAXT150 from LAL, but I've been having some issues with Paypal errors on the ordering page.

I've also ordered some Copulins-X from copulinsx and will compare those too.

Comment

• theLaw
                theLaw commented
                Editing a comment
                LAL's payment system has been down for over a year, but you can email : garry@liquidalchemylabs.net and he'll show you how to pay using Venmo. Easy and fast.

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                CopulinsX is back in stock?

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X