yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using Xist and Cohesion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Xist and Cohesion?

Think Cohesion and XIST sound genial for a true reset effect.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It could have been the Cohesion. It seems most people see it as one dimensional but it has many facets. It usually doesn't give really blatant IOIs the way that Enone products do so people discount it. However, the research well documents A1's role in attraction and field reports confirm the research. I highly doubt the boobing was an accident. Women are very body conscious. They don't just let those kinds of things happen without intent.

It sounds like you have good rapport with your target. You may not need XiSt. Give Cohesion a try at first and see what happens. You can always fall back on XiSt if you need to. Regardless, Cohesion can't hurt. You may want to consider slipping Evolve in there at some point. Once you get a feel for each product and find your sweet spot then you can start combining. I would think that XiSt, Evolve and Cohesion could be a great combo.

Comment

Scottie,

thanks for the insight. And you are right that boobing certainly was intentional. The girl is sexy but she is also small breasted. That was no accident

Comment

This sounds like the same effect I got with Cohesion and Xist. Something between a derpy deer in headlights half responding lost in thought look to a rapey/pervert vampiristic grin that makes you rethink your gender role. Remember that pheromones wont send a woman into a mad frenzy, she will only ever do what is socially acceptable for her to do. My experience with Xist is it gives women fantasy thoughts, but that is judging from their facial expressions. Cohesion seems to prevent women from thinking ill of you. Its overt and extremely noticeable. I found it unnerving the first month or so.

But I agree Evolve will help more than Xist if its a new girl and you have good communication.

Comment

So, are you talking about two girls here? The one at the office. And the boober is a different girl?
            The reset and imprint effect of Xist were discovered later as side effects. The main thing Xist was made to do is to project you as socially awesome, eligible candidate with romantic touch and takes you out of the friends zone. And it does that first.
            You have nothing to reset. All is going along great with her. Xist will still help you take you further with the office girl. You will be out of friends zone. And soon after a while sneaking in Evolve and little Cohesion will advance the relation further.

As for the stand of ish sexy small boob girl, add in Evolve anytime with your Cohesion. Your deal will be fixed just on the same day.

Comment

They are two separate girls

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                It could have been the Cohesion. It seems most people see it as one dimensional but it has many facets. It usually doesn't give really blatant IOIs the way that Enone products do so people discount it. However, the research well documents A1's role in attraction and field reports confirm the research. I highly doubt the boobing was an accident. Women are very body conscious. They don't just let those kinds of things happen without intent.

It sounds like you have good rapport with your target. You may not need XiSt. Give Cohesion a try at first and see what happens. You can always fall back on XiSt if you need to. Regardless, Cohesion can't hurt. You may want to consider slipping Evolve in there at some point. Once you get a feel for each product and find your sweet spot then you can start combining. I would think that XiSt, Evolve and Cohesion could be a great combo.
                What would Connections do if he wanted to swap out XiSt for a Connections, Cohesion, and Evolve combo? Would he be coming off as more FZ or FWB rather than a possible LTR? I feel like I have a good wrap around most of the main mones, but I get "slightly" lost when it comes to adding Connections (or even Ascend) as a possible combo piece.

Comment

I don't think the substitution with Connections would make it a recipe for FZ. I think you can still steer it toward an LTR. The Connections should help with bonding. I believe that Prettyrickyboi has been using Connections/Cohesion/P96 with his wife and having great success. To me Connections and Cohesion should support each other. Evolve will add a little spice.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X