yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why Androstenone "The Bad Boy Effect"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Androstenone "The Bad Boy Effect"?

i have heard that androstenone is considered the bad boy pheromone. what do u think? because there are very handsome man that dont have that bad boy look. what i am saying is, can i use androstenone without being seen as a bad boy?

Originally posted by eroque View Post
    i have heard that androstenone is considered the bad boy pheromone. what do u think? because there are very handsome man that dont have that bad boy look. what i am saying is, can i use androstenone without being seen as a bad boy?
    In short? Yes.

I suppose it depends what is termed "bad boy", but if you mean leather jacket and greased hair then you can play that role if you so choose...but you don't have to.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet eroque would be really bad with a Brando look.

• ObscuredFacade
      ObscuredFacade commented
      Editing a comment
      If only comments had a like button too...

Can a woman try this mone, what would happen then?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, but see below for more detail...

I wouldn't call Enone a bad boy molecule. It signals sexual dominance. It says I'm highly sexual and down for sex. I once heard it described as walking around with your dick hanging out. So no you don't have to be a bad boy type. But if you're going to use you can't wuss out either. If you're going to brandish a weapon be prepared to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Can a woman try this mone, what would happen then?
      We should ask NuTrix . She uses products with Enone.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok.

(I do not want a dick hanging out of my pants...)

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

We should ask NuTrix . She uses products with Enone.
      I haven't found a need to purchase it as a single. The products I have with it are sufficient. In much smaller quantities than what men wear it, for women, generally, it lends back bone to a blend, confidence, respect, can make you feel energized. Too much for some and I've had it described as "flipping their b*tch swith". I haven't had it happen to me, yet, lol. So if you do purchase and decide to test it, start low and see how you handle it personally
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I haven't found a need to purchase it as a single. The products I have with it are sufficient. In much smaller quantities than what men wear it, for women, generally, it lends back bone to a blend, confidence, respect, can make you feel energized. Too much for some and I've had it described as "flipping their b*tch swith". I haven't had it happen to me, yet, lol. So if you do purchase and decide to test it, start low and see how you handle it personally
        I own the Bitch blend....
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X