yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Effects of Naked Gun on other men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    I think it's pse that is a smaller cloud

Leave a comment:

• EMPYREAL
    replied
    regardless, you should be about the make it radiant more if you wear your normal cover scent. underneath it.

Leave a comment:

• ScottBear
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Where did you read it has a radius of only a few inches? It projects just like any other spray. I've tested it at work a few times and it's never adversely affected any men. The being said I'm curious how it will play out in confined quarters. While it is a sexual, it is very complex. It's greatest attribute is disinhibition.

Leave a comment:

• ScottBear
    started a topic Effects of Naked Gun on other men?

Effects of Naked Gun on other men?

So recently I picked up a bottle of Naked Gun, and while I'm excited to use it I was curious how it might affect others with me.

So I'll give a scenario - in a couple of weeks I'll be heading to Barcade with my Buddy. From what I have read on posts, it has a small radius, only a few inches - but my concern is that in the car ride down, with windows closed that it might linger.

I'm not expecting him to want to get naked but was more worried that he might get confrontational with me - that would lead him to not being the best wingman I could have for the night.

What experiences have others had with mones like Naked Gun around other guys?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X