yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do Your Pheromones Reflect Your Personal Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
    Yeah even when you got the girl they will still shit test you every so often
    There's no rule that says you can't test her too. I test women all the time.

Comment

A nice read.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So could you do the opposite to the woman, a let her see, as they say, "the errors of her ways"?

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
          So could you do the opposite to the woman, a let her see, as they say, "the errors of her ways"?
          The tables can always be turned on the woman. But in order for her to see the errors of her ways, as you say, then you need to have something more to offer her. Being an average schlub won't do it. You have to present higher value. Without it she has nothing to miss out on.

Comment

Yes, Always come in higher, with the confidence in yourself and ability...

Mones can assist in this area, but as it is said, it is the whole package... Every part fitting in where it belongs (no pun intended)...Might not be a perfect fit, but practice makes perfect....

Comment

Actually I think I should wake up fully before posting...Do not know where my mind was going or heading...

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
                Actually I think I should wake up fully before posting...Do not know where my mind was going or heading...
                Lol No worries. I knew what you meant. Hell when I'm posting from my phone, as I am now, I often make nonsensical posts. My phone likes to change words on me all the time. I'll go back and read my posts and think holy hell Wtf was that. Lol

Comment

Scottie2Hottie
                  So True...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X