yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do Your Pheromones Reflect Your Personal Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Your Pheromones Reflect Your Personal Style?

The following are merely my personal thoughts and opinions. Feel free to accept or reject them. This is inspired by recent conversations and attempts to help, as best I can, those who are seeking some guidance.

To begin with let's discuss how women tend to perceive men. Let's face it, women are good at sizing men up. They've been doing it their whole lives. During their lifetime a multitude of men have pursued them, each with his own intensions. Not only can they dissect your words, they are also great at interpreting body language. All the things that most men are clueless about. It takes a women no time at all to categorize you. Sometimes within seconds. Based on your actions and words women will place you into one of 3 categories.

1. Lover
    2. Provider
    3. Friend

1st The Lover

Admittedly most guys buy pheros to get laid. The problem is that they sabotage themselves in the process. If you want to be a player you need supreme, unshakable confidence. This is where most guys lack. Guys who are good at getting laid understand one important thing. It's a numbers game. They don't care how many women they have to talk to, all they need is THE ONE or two or three. Yes I've gone home with multiple women. You can't doubt your game. If a woman detects weakness you're fucked and not in the good way. Which brings me to an important topic. Shit testing. Bottom line is that all women test. Get used to it. It's how you respond that matters. A woman tests me and I flip the script. I never give them the upper hand. They want to see if you qualify? Well guess what, they have to qualify themselves to ME. Why should I invest my valuable time in YOU? What do YOU have to offer? I can easily move on to the next woman.

Keep your ultimate goal in mind. It is SEX. Not a date, not movies, not dinner, not paying her rent or phone bill. That's Provider behavior. Trust me you don't need to buy a woman a damn thing to take them home. Many times I've had women buy ME drinks to get me drunk and take advantage of me. Start out subtle with reasonably innocent sexual innuendo then escalate. Always push the limits. At some point you have to close the deal. If you hit it off, things flow naturally then say "let's get outta here". Trust me she knows what you mean. A player isn't afraid to ask for sex. Although it's not really asking because that's the wrong mindset. You LEAD. You're in charge and she is following your lead. It's not like you're begging. That's beta behavior.

An important topic is timing. You don't waste the whole night chit chatting. If she's down for sex she wants it NOW. Pussyfooting around is beta behavior. If she is turned on she isn't going to wait on you for too long. She's going to find a REAL MAN who can take her there. Trust me I've made that mistake.

Outside of the clubs/bars there is the FWB or FB. A sexual relationship without all the trappings of a bf/gf relationship. Both just want sex and the man is careful not to cross the line into Provider mode.

Sooo if you're going to use a product like SOB be prepared to be congruent with that vibe. When you use it you are telling the world that I'm a highly sexual man who just had sex. And here I am unashamedly out looking for more. It can be player in a bottle. That's why you're a son of a bitch. If you start acting like a Provider all is not lost but it doesn't mean you're not going to get sex.

Next. The Provider

This man has reasonable confidence but just enough insecurity to not make it as a player. They have all kinds of excuses for their inability to secure sex. Some take the moral high ground. Some are Alphas ready to settle down. Some are betas and will just take what they can get. They're just happy to have a girlfriend. They usually don't have the best luck with women. They need enticements to win the girl. Asking a girl out takes a lot. Their game is slow. A movie, dinner, so type of outing. They are afraid to push it. They strive to provide the right kind of life it it's long term intent. The career, the house, benefits. Everything a relationship girl needs to feel secure. And that's what this type of girl is attracted to. Security. Stability. It's not necessarily a bad thing. Not a dig. Just don't expect sex anytime soon. If a girl sees you as relationship material she will delay sex. What that means is loose. It could be three dates, it could be six months. Each woman is different. One word of warning. Keep it fresh. If she gets bored the Lover will eventually catch her eye and she could seek greener pastures.

Phero wise you may be interested in providing an appropriate signature. I think an important product would be Evolve for date nights. Social but sexual. You may not get sex right away but you will turn her on an wet her appetite. Next would be comfort of A1 so perhaps Cohesion or Crush. It has mood elevation, beautification, the sexy cuddly bear effect. And perhaps Connections. Developing bonding and trust. I would also add P96. You get added beautification along with crushiness, imprinting and perhaps fallout.

Lastly The Friend

These guys are hapless souls. No clue about women. If they got an IOI they wouldn't know it from a hole in the ground. They may find many women attractive but have idea how to get a date, let alone sex. They are Nice Guys. Women may confide in them. Not because they are interested in them but because they are safe. They'll say things like you're such a great guy, you're such a great friend, you're such a great listener. Basically you're one of their girlfriends. The Friend is so desperate for female attention that they embrace this sad state and actually play up to it. They think that if they keep being a Nice Guy that they will eventually win the girl. That only happens in movies. They go thru heartbreak after heartbreak watching the object of their affection chase other guys. They often get stuck on a particular woman and mistakenly think that if they continue to be The Friend she will eventually see his worth. She does to an extent just not in the way that he would hope. The problem is that despite the fact that she thinks he's a great guy there is no excitement, no attraction. This is his own fault but he has no clue why.

I honestly don't know that pheros can help this kind of guy. Strong sexuals will just make you seem creepy. The comfort of Cohesion without a trace of attraction could just bury you deeper. Connections will increase bonding but will just take from A friend to Best friend. Your solution is to work on yourself. Read some self help books. Learn a few things from the seduction community. Work on your style and your interpersonal communication.

As a final note: I've been all of those guys. I finally figured it out. If I can you can too. It's a matter of reprogramming yourself. Take the time to work on you. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Very good info

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
      Very good info
      Lol I didn't think anyone had read it.

Comment

Good post, very insightful. However, for guys that fall in the last category, wouldn't xist be the ideal pheromone to help their cause, as it was designed to get women to see guys as more than just friends? Though, at the end of the day, I see pheromones being tools that can help a man achieve what he wants, but ultimately, he would have to improve himself.

Comment

Oh, I missed reading this post. Saw today. Very nice and practical insight.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky25 View Post
            Good post, very insightful. However, for guys that fall in the last category, wouldn't xist be the ideal pheromone to help their cause, as it was designed to get women to see guys as more than just friends? Though, at the end of the day, I see pheromones being tools that can help a man achieve what he wants, but ultimately, he would have to improve himself.
            I think you answered your own question. Lol You are right, pheros are only tools. Yet can serve to alter one's perception of you to a certain extent but ultimately you must have something to offer. Self improvement is great no matter who you are. Personal growth is what it's all about. You can't sit idly by and expect things to passively get better. It requires some commitment and effort. I wasn't always who I am today. But I decided to make a change. I did a lot of reading and put the things I learned to practical use. I was rewarded for my efforts. I am not even close to the shy awkward guy I used to be. If I can make it anyone can.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Lol I didn't think anyone had read it.
              I have been busy this past week or so with work, but I have read it!

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

I have been busy this past week or so with work, but I have read it!
                But I have been watching the new posts and new topics list everyday. Wonder why this post went silent until April 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

But I have been watching the new posts and new topics list everyday. Wonder why this post went silent until April 1.
                  Don't let Sensai know that is was all part of an underground April Fools joke.

Comment

• Falvinski
                    Falvinski commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok ...sshhhhh ????

Such a great breakdown, great examples. Can one group blur a bit with another?
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Probably didn't show up because I originally posted it over a week ago. Either that or it's a conspiracy to finally shut me up. Ha! Good luck with that....3000 posts in one year....yea fat chance.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                      Such a great breakdown, great examples. Can one group blur a bit with another?
                      I suppose it's possible. Rarely is anything black or white, all or none. Reality usually lies in the murky gray areas.

Comment

I suppose it's possible. Rarely is anything black or white, all or none. Reality usually lies in the murky gray areas.
                        So you could be a lover attitude wise but really want to provide?
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

So you could be a lover attitude wise but really want to provide?
                          The category you fall into is what the WOMAN decides. How SHE perceives you. Depending on how YOU steer the relationship, you could end up being seen as a provider.

Comment

The category you fall into is what the WOMAN decides. How SHE perceives you. Depending on how YOU steer the relationship, you could end up being seen as a provider.

I have a perfect term for this -

Ready?

"FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE OUT!"

Comment

I have a perfect term for this -

Ready?

"FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE OUT!"

This is exactly why women are constantly testing men. Most can read thru a fake. If you're not congruent, if you falter, if you slip up you're screwed.

Comment

This is exactly why women are constantly testing men. Most can read thru a fake. If you're not congruent, if you falter, if you slip up you're screwed.
                                ????????????
                                hmmm........
                                ok- Fake it till you Live it, till you make out, and keep living it.

Comment

????????????
                                  hmmm........
                                  ok- Fake it till you Live it, till you make out, and keep living it.
                                  This doesn't mean that you stop practicing, perfecting. Just don't expect to fool women in the process. I failed innumerable times until I got it right. And there are still times that I'm not sure. lol

Comment

This doesn't mean that you stop practicing, perfecting. Just don't expect to fool women in the process. I failed innumerable times until I got it right. And there are still times that I'm not sure. lol
                                    Hmmm.... well those terms were a joke. I experienced reverse.
                                    I didn't know how to project or escalate myself, but still I was a provider who was in FZ.

Comment

Yeah even when you got the girl they will still shit test you every so often

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X