yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using drops from alcohol based pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using drops from alcohol based pheromones

i have had good experience using drops in a dropper bottle from SOB spray version. my experience is that even half a spray from a 2ml sample gets me aggresive, alot of carefree but i feel agitated, dont like the feeling. But i use now 2 drops from spray version in dropper bottle and i have good mood and positive reactions from both sexes. it seems that potent pheromone products work better for me if used sparingly, even spray versions. would like to hear your experiences and thoughts.

The only alcohol based product I've ever used drop of was NPA back in the day. The product just ran out. It was impossible to accurately dose. Are you using a bulb dropper or Euro dropper?

Comment

i remember NPA back in the days, Adding NPA to Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate was a suggested try, remember that? jejeje lol. My mistake in not clarifying the dropper type, it was a bulb dropper.

i have seen and heard that a 10ml alcohol based bottle can give 80 sprays. i made some testing but dint had congruent results. it means it takes 8 sprays to reach 1ml, so the total is 80 sprays to reach 10ml. So 20 drops is equivalent to 1ml. seems to me that the number of drops to reach 1 spray is way more than
      5 drops which if we multiply would be 5x4=20. because i have put 5 drops using bulb dropper in am empty sample 2ml bottle and it dosent even give half a spray.

insights and knowledge is welcome plz

Comment

On average one drop is .05 ml. One spray at 80 sprays per bottle is .125 ml. Therefore one spray is 2.5 drops. I doubt that only 5 drops is enough volume for the atomizer to uptake and give any reasonable type of spray. Keep in mind the 2 ml bottles only give like .77 ml/spray. It's only about half of a full spray.

Comment

ok. then the statement that there are 80 sprays per 10ml is incorrect? because if it was correct then 2.5 drops would equal 1 spray, which is too little as u state it. i agree. how has been ur experience using sprays? how many per day? how long does it lasted a 10ml bottle? thanks

Comment

No I'm saying that 80 sprays per bottle IS correct. 10 ml divided by 80 sprays equals .125 ml/spray. If you calculate the total dosage of a product in relation to dosage per spray it supports the supposition of 80 sprays.

I've never bothered to count how many sprays I get from a bottle. It's never been something that I've been concerned about. All I care about is the dosage per spray. I would estimate that at 2-3 sprays per day/5 days per week a 10 ml bottles lasts me about 6 weeks.

If you're using 2 drops at .05/drop then your Enone dosage is about 16 mcg. I'm surprised that one sample spray makes you agitated but 2 drops doesn't. One sample spray is only about 10 mg of Enone. That's less than your two drops.

Perhaps you would would do better with something like Taboo at 5 mg Enone/spray or buying Enone as a single molecule at 5 or 10 mcg/spray. You wouldn't get the cops or Bnol but it would be a tolerable Enone level for you.

Comment

I can confirm from my tests I see 3 drops per 1 spray from 10ml bottle

Comment

I feel that using drops maybe a good option with regard to PXS sprays becouse they are fairly
                concentrated and people can smell them strongly specially when you are wearing mones in a closed
                environment like office or vehicle.

Now I do about one or two drops of spray mones like dominant ascend I feel they are still
                effective in close environments where you stick in the same place for hours.

Comment

Excalibur Do you use a cover scent?

Comment

I use a syringe but you should use a disposable pipette. Alcohol and water vary considerably and alcohol dpg varies from that also. I have been able to produce drop sizes of pheromone formulations from .00035 ml up to .005 ml.

There are many factors that determine drop size. Specific gravity, surface tension, the inner diameter of the orifice, as you get into very fine droplet size, like mist, things like air pressure and humidity come into play, when looking at atomized sprays the pressure behind the orfice replaces the natural pull of gravity as the propelling force.

generally, to achieve equal volume it looks like you would have to add one drop of alcohol based for every 2 drops of a glycol base. So if you use two drops of oil, try three of alcohol. Should be close enough for personal applications, not mixing.

Comment

How do you produce a drop that is .00035 ml? How do determine such an incredibly small volume?

Comment

Double checked my math Scottie. decimal point error .0035 not .00035. Walmart insulin syringe is graduated in 1/100 of an ml. I get 3 to 4 microdroplets per graduation.

Comment

Ah, ok. I thought you had some kind of high tech gizmo. lol I'm familiar with 100 cc insulin syringes.

I have to ask.....do you really get results from extreme micro dosing?

Comment

It's the only way I can use Wolf or ataxin. Love Boat benefitted by a smaller dose too but I wouldn't call it microdose. I would guess the effect is different because the molecules that need higher concentrations would be too low but I'm sure you know there are things out there with 5 or 6 mg a bottle and stuff with 50. some 5 or 6 mg stuff I use one drop and some 50 mg stuff I use 4 drops.

A few nights ago I used .015 ml, or about a third of a euro dropper of NAG. The girl beside me overheated, clamped her legs up tight and pointed away from me but was really friendly on the way out. The girl across had her knees as far apart as she could and couldn't stop adjusting her underwear and was blushing and would barely talk to me on the way out. Sure it would have been nice if they both jumped on my lap but I would say microdoses of some products have subtle effects.

Without knowing exact formulas, I couldn't say which molecules are underdosed but it seems 3 out of 4 of the more powerful ones cut through just fine for social/casual stuff.

Comment

100 cc, are you caulking a tub? lol

Comment

Lol sorry I misspoke. I meant a U-100 syringe. If I'm not mistaken they hold 1 ml. I'm definitely not an expert on syringes.

Isn't NAG a gel? How were you able to measure the volume?

Comment

I put it in the syringe. You are right on top of the syringe thing. It can be a complicated juggling of - exponents but be aware there are u100 and u30 syringes because there are two concentrations of insulin. If you stick to u100 the math is simpler. There are 2 sizes readily available, the 1 ml and the 3/10ml. Its the 3/10 that I use for these measurements, the marks are .01ml per mark.

Yeah NAG is a little fussy but you just remove the plunger and stick it in from the open end and push as much as you can into the barrel with the plunger. Sprays are actually a little harder than the gel because it gets stuck in the barrel because of the air. You have to poke it with a pin to let enough air in. for some reason, dpg stuff doesn't want to draw in through the needle very easily.

Yeah real hi-tech. lol.

Tonight I used a microdose of AV, 2 sprays of flirt and 1 Love boat. The AV at even dab level changed flirt from flirt to intimate in a personal instead of a sexual way. The little bit of AV still hit at 5 feet to yank a head around, open up some pupils and set me up for coffee with a visiting lady doctor.

Comment

I wasn't aware that there is a U30 also but if it's .01 ml/Mark that still makes the math pretty easy. I also didn't know there are 2 different concentrations of insulin. Thanks for the info.

I find it very interesting that you're getting results at such low doses. I only know of one other person who does. If I remember correctly he made his own mixes because he was using nanograms instead of micrograms. His source of nanogram concentrations of molecules is gone now so Idk what he's doing these days. If I get a chance to talk to him I'll pass along your ideas.

Comment

Insulin syringes are marked in units, the graduations and conversions are not the same, a u30 could be three times as much or 1/3 as much. I'd have to do the math again but a u30 might be able to deliver even smaller doses.

Comment

I'm using the one on the far left in regards to this conversation, they are not perfect but are cheap enough to be disposable so there is no crossmixing.
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bd-diabetes-syringe-needle-sizes.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	74894

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X